oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

basil off the hub

Post by oranges » #184510

Bottom post of the previous page:

why?

seems like it's killing the playerbase count on basil and will probably kill that server if it keeps up.

For example today at midday i checked and usually sybil/basil are around the same count, but sybil had ~70 players and basil had ~35
Owegno
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Owegno

Re: basil off the hub

Post by Owegno » #184744

Jazaen wrote:Yet the question of who exactly took bagil off the hub remains.
I believe that MSO removed the server from the hub to avoid the summer flood, I can only assume it will be back in the fall.

Also I think that I am the only person who complained about the hub after we started reaching 70+, or I was at least the only person who did it publicly.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #184746

I think school is out for the kiddies and looking at the hub, pops don't seem too high across the board. It'd probably be fine to put Basil back on there if the population gets too low.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #184751

I also complained about it owegno, but more than that I kind of stopped playing. We are at a good place for population right now, not sure why everyone thinks we are back to 18 people peak hours

EDIT: Also i am pretty sure i was here for the sybil 2 days, but that was when i was really new. I only played on sybil and didnt get involved in any of the drama. They were simpler times
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
cocothegogo
Byond Username: Cocothegog0

Post by cocothegogo » #184761

wyzack confirmed for not knowing anything about server popularity
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #184765

cocothegogo wrote:wyzack confirmed for not knowing anything about server popularity
And he's better off for it to be honest.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #184766

ThanatosRa wrote:
cocothegogo wrote:wyzack confirmed for not knowing anything about server popularity
And he's better off for it to be honest.
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #184781

Basil is still regularly getting as much and more than Sybil even being off the hub, I don't know what you're talking about Oranges.

Also goof just quit this thread before you get laughed at even more, theres 2 servers and they have different playstyles and you don't play on one so you can't complain about it.
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #184801

Yep.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #184802

if you call me Oranges one more time you'll know all about it.

https://file.house/IVoq.png

and this isn't regularly more than sybil at all

it used to be that around this time (lunchtime nzst) basil would be at the same or higher pop than sybil.

I have not seen this occur in the last two days.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #184832

>people claiming i dont know stuff
I dont follow
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #184864

good job guys, you completely ignored the concerns about re-occurances of the metacliques by glossing over my mentions of it with "lol u dont play there!!1!" and completely ignoring paprika bringing it up

you asked for this
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #184867

That's because nobody believes your concerns because your sample size for the problem is basically non-existent.
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #184875

Saegrimir you had more interaction with them than I did can you verify my memes
Incoming
Github User
Byond Username: Incoming
Github Username: Incoming5643

Post by Incoming » #184876

I don't know if you guys noticed but the "summer flood" didn't even happen this year. In previous years you'd see the bump even with all the servers having never been on the hub.

I think they're all playing overwatch or something, Idk maybe they'll show up later in the season once that games flavor of the month status wears off.
Developer - Datum Antags: Feburary 2016

Poly the Parrot - All Seeing Bird Transcends Universe, Joins Twitter.

Kofi - Make A Poor Life Choice

Good ideas backed by cruddy code since 2012!
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #184879

iamgoofball wrote:Saegrimir you had more interaction with them than I did can you verify my memes
The problem circlejerkers were like 8 maybe? people who all eventually got banned/left because friend got banned/left because tired of the game/realized how dumb all this shit is.

And that was when the server population was about... 8 people.

There is a current group of 3 confirmed, possible 5 that I know about that I know metafriend but its mostly harmless right now and they roleplay fairly decently and will gladly ban them when it goes too far. Don't worry.

5 non-issues out of 40 players is not a big deal.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #184883

who cares about that, that's a separate policy question.
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #184893

Incoming wrote:I don't know if you guys noticed but the "summer flood" didn't even happen this year. In previous years you'd see the bump even with all the servers having never been on the hub.

I think they're all playing overwatch or something, Idk maybe they'll show up later in the season once that games flavor of the month status wears off.
"We'll get a million new players during summer we don't have to worry about alienating anyone ever!" has always been a dumb way to view things.

The number of players online is often way lower than the number of people actually playing as well. Usually 8+ observing or in lobby on sybil.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #184904

paprika wrote:Yeah basil as the cool club secondary server kills it; history has taught us this. HBL knows this probably better than anyone.

Sybil can survive by reputation alone without being on the hub or anything, but I don't think basil can.
Id agree with this. I think basil needs to be back on the hub. It was certainly what revived it at any rate (or seemingly did).

It does bring in a bunch more work for admins to do (trolls are more regular, new players who need help etc). But we have a pretty good admin count on Basil alone these days so shouldnt be too bad.

The other thing it does is helps to keep the playerbase "fresh". People who assume they are part of a special club that got in before the door closed tend to act a certain way. When newer players come in, they can act like the vet's but still be functional with everyone. What I mean is it stops drama if there is a fresh supply of newer players to help out or berate (depending on what kinda person you are).
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #184905

This is good. It means roughly 30/60 players.
FranzKrake
Byond Username: FjKrake

Post by FranzKrake » #184912

iamgoofball wrote:good job guys, you completely ignored the concerns about re-occurances of the metacliques by glossing over my mentions of it with "lol u dont play there!!1!" and completely ignoring paprika bringing it up

you asked for this
the metacliques are back. can confirm. Weve basically traded the "Wild Hogs" group for a bunch of Furries. Aliannera, Daturix, Pootix, MatrixOne. Probably metacomming over steam as well, but shit like that is near impossible to proove so the official version is "Theres no meta comms".

Put basil back on the hub, mix this shit up, Im tired of Speccing furry cliques to be fair.
WarbossLincoln
Byond Username: WarbossLincoln

Post by WarbossLincoln » #184921

Wyzack wrote:I also complained about it owegno
is owegno a seasoning?
--Crocodillo

Falamazeer
Byond Username: Wootanon

Post by Falamazeer » #184924

cmspano wrote:
Wyzack wrote:I also complained about it owegno
is owegno a seasoning?
I believe it's a sauce.

Who made the decision to remove it from the hub anyways? I don't believe that got answered, and whoevers reasoning might shed some light on the situation.
Ham Sammich, beating a dead horse since 2010.
NikNakFlak wrote:....It's true...that is why I removed my forum avatar
lumipharon wrote:ass parasite was pretty meh when I tried it.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #184942

Reece wrote:Indeed, I like RP'ing, but if I'm honest I logged out of Basil today because someone I had never interacted with that round saved me from a sec search, patched me up and handed me a stolen taser because I healed them two rounds ago. That shit is not okay, it's not Roleplaying, it's blatant meta and I've had to re-do my character now.
Yeah, I thought I'd like basil more, but It turns out I really don't. It just has a lot of trolls and muh immershun breakers
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #184948

Incoming wrote:I don't know if you guys noticed but the "summer flood" didn't even happen this year. In previous years you'd see the bump even with all the servers having never been on the hub.

can confirm, did some research and all the kids are playing Overwatch this summer, expect the flood to start up in a month or so
FranzKrake
Byond Username: FjKrake

Post by FranzKrake » #184950

Without the influx from the Hub Basil is not enjoyable to play on other than peak hours+weekend. The core playerbase is a bunch of furries that simply lack the creativity and the will to get some action going (Because I cant hurt muh metafriends etc).

Im genuinely considering to just play on Sybil at this point.
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #184964

Let's just let the king of basil decide the hub status eh
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Pascal123
Byond Username: Pascal123

Post by Pascal123 » #184965

Franz. Are you forgetting how much of an issue you, yourself, can be?

When it's on the hub, it gets up to 50-60 players during regular times, and up to 70-80 up on peak hours. In my opinion, this is way too many players. I'd say 30-40 is more enjoyable.
Especially if roughly two to three quarters of them are new players, griefers, metacommers, or "one-timers", or a mix of the aforementioned three.

The new players are not so bad. They simply need guidance. However, they cause some to pull their hair in agony with some of the things they do. This has led some players to leave in frustration.
The griefers toe the line just enough to avoid admin retribution, for what can be, months. All while causing grief to players that either goes unreported or unaccounted for. And we have no way of reporting it.
The metacommers come in occasionally as a group killing or griefing as one. Sometimes it takes admins quite a while to deal with. By that point, it is kind of too late, what is done is done.
Honestly... There do appear to be some meta-cliques, Franz is not entirely incorrect. But the admins never acted on it and they left quite some time ago. They still occasionally resurface. However.

The hub was a good thing, though many were skeptical. It brought some decent players in, some became admins. It also increased the player base. However, it brought in many bad things, as-well.
And the bad is not really being dealt with reliably, in my opinion. Some believe it just needs time, that things will become better. but that is an optimistic standpoint. One that i regrettably lack.

As far as i know, the plan was to have it on the hub to gain players, then remove it from the hub to thin out and weed out the bad players, then put it back on the hub. Rinse and repeat.
Either way. I barely play anymore. Mostly for life reasons, but also due to the aforementioned reasons. But, i still think people like Goofball and Oranges should not even try dictating what does and does not happen. Especially if they do not even play there at all.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #184981

Wew lad i'm glad Pascal finally said it.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Xhagi
Byond Username: Aliannera

Post by Xhagi » #184984

I have no strong opinion one way or the other.

Also, Steam? Even if I did break the rules I enforce, and I have no tolerence for metacomms, I'd have a bit more class than Steam, man.
Professional Catgirl and Gayboy Supreme.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #184993

Pascal123 wrote:But, i still think people like Goofball and Oranges should not even try dictating what does and does not happen. Especially if they do not even play there at all.
It's oranges

My concern isn't to dictate to you how to play, it's that we'll lose the playerbase of our second server which is a valuable asset.
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #185001

oranges wrote:
Pascal123 wrote:But, i still think people like Goofball and Oranges should not even try dictating what does and does not happen. Especially if they do not even play there at all.
It's oranges

My concern isn't to dictate to you how to play, it's that we'll lose the playerbase of our second server which is a valuable asset.
Oranges I'm not gonna lie you sound so jewish here it's fucking hilarious

Seriously if you don't play there it shouldn't matter to you at all
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #185043

oranges wrote:which is a valuable asset
oranges wrote:valuable asset
oranges wrote:valuable
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #185089

paprika wrote:
oranges wrote:
It's oranges

Oranges I'm not gonna lie you sound so jewish here it's fucking hilarious

Seriously if you don't play there it shouldn't matter to you at all
It's important to me that the servers maintain a healthy population, cementing our place as the biggest and most active codebase, what's so hard to understand about that?
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #185092

oranges wrote:servers
oranges wrote:codebase
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #185095

Well oranges is half correct in that having a large playerbase on the server will translate to more people wanting to contribute to the (utterly separate, right guys?) codebase of which the server pulls code from.
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #185096

No I'm pretty sure my shitposting makes people want to code but nice try
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #185104

Steelpoint wrote:Well oranges is half correct in that having a large playerbase on the server will translate to more people wanting to contribute to the (utterly separate, right guys?) codebase of which the server pulls code from.
Yes this is what I mean

it's important to me as a maintainer that tg remain the biggest baddest codebase on the block, so I can boast about it and put it on my resume
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #185120

Erro doesn't need this banter, he's already dead
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #185129

No he just joined the witness protection program and assumed a new name.
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #185138

paprika wrote:Erro doesn't need this banter, he's already dead
Erro is an accomplished indie developer.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #185155

Lumbermancer wrote:
paprika wrote:Erro doesn't need this banter, he's already dead
Erro is an accomplished indie developer.
Indie? He's dead.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #185166

Falamazeer wrote:Who made the decision to remove it from the hub anyways? I don't believe that got answered, and whoevers reasoning might shed some light on the situation.
It wasn't a decission. My little birds tell me it was an accident through a byond issue, that wasn't spotted for a few weeks. Then when it was kinda was like "Eh, lets just see how long it takes for people to notice and see what happens because of it".

Simply, it was an error that turned expirement.

Results: inconclusive.

I say shove it back on the hub for a few weeks and lets see what happens? Maybe even side with the party of basxit when it comes to the summer rush and take it off just for that patch, returning to (e)hub when summer calms the fuck down.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #185172

paprika wrote:
oranges wrote:servers
oranges wrote:codebase
>>>>interrogation
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #185173

did you read the thread

there is no summer rush

overwatch killed it
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #185186

Armhulen wrote:He's dead.
What.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #185195

Lumbermancer wrote:
Armhulen wrote:He's dead.
What.
I'm cautious about indie, but I guess if he's accomplished...
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #185298

The joke is erro actually used /tg/'s github in his linkedin and it was cringeworthy as fuck
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #185312

paprika wrote:The joke is erro actually used /tg/'s github in his linkedin and it was cringeworthy as fuck
to be fair he did do a lot of backend SQL DB work for us and he was probably more pointing to that end of it
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #185315

So it says here you were involved in a project involving woody's got wood
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #185316

paprika wrote:So it says here you were involved in a project involving woody's got wood
pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #185346

I'd put tg on my resume, it's a pretty big open source project now