Kitchen and whetstone

yackemflam
Byond Username: Yackemflam

Kitchen and whetstone

Post by yackemflam » #212090

Time and time again I would have someone who would just jump over the counter to try to steal the whetstone.

I would shutter crush them and throw them out.
But later one of four things will happen.
A. Sec comes in and arret me for assault.
B. They come back and make my life a living hell (throw shit, throwing away my food, etc.)
C. They come back and robust me with a stunprod.
D. I robust them and gib them.

Should chefs be able to kill and gib anyone who would jump over the counter round start?
NSFW:
I will admit I was laughing pretty hard during your skit in the boxing ring. - seagrimr
Spoiler:
Playing on the server isn't something you're entitled to. There's an extremely small level of responsibiliy on your part to play hhundreds of hours of a free game run by fuckheads. - Stickymayhem
A retards guide on how to make a maxcap bomb in toxins.
NSFW:
You`ll need:
1-6 Plasma tanks 1-6 Oxygen tanks
1-6 tank transfer valve
2 Plasma canister
2 Oxygen canister
1 Yellow (empty) canister
Wrench
Toxins lab access
Science testing lab access

Grab a oxygen tank and a plasma tank and bring them to the testing lab.
Super cool the Oxygen and superheat the Plasma.

Clean out the oxygen and plasma tanks with a filter/pump.

Then you wrench and unwrench the plasma and oxygen tanks in toxins. It`s important tha you do it one at a time. Try to get a 85%plasma and 15% oxygen mix.

Once you have a good burn mix, pump the mix into the burn chamber and light it on fire. Wait 10 seconds for it to heat up and pump it into a yellow (empty) canister.

Quickly set the kpa output to 163 kpa and fill the tanks with the burn mix.

Take the oxygen tanks and fill it up with a 613kpa worth of oxygen FIRST then fill the rest with plasma, you should get well over 2000kpa in the end.

With the new atmos system you should wait 5-10 minutes for you tanks to bake.

Take a tank transfer valve, add a oxygen tank and a plasma tank to it. You should have a maxcap bomb. Have fun blowing up the station mining!
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Re: Kitchen and whetstone

Post by TheColdTurtle » #212092

I thought we already had this thread
Slignerd
Github User
Byond Username: Slignerd
Github Username: Slignerd

Post by Slignerd » #212095

yackemflam wrote:Should chefs be able to kill and gib anyone who would jump over the counter round start?
How about no.
It would appear that I'm a high RP weeb who hates roleplay and anime.
yackemflam
Byond Username: Yackemflam

Post by yackemflam » #212096

No, that was a coding discussion about the whetstone.
I'm talking about the shitty behavior built around it.
NSFW:
I will admit I was laughing pretty hard during your skit in the boxing ring. - seagrimr
Spoiler:
Playing on the server isn't something you're entitled to. There's an extremely small level of responsibiliy on your part to play hhundreds of hours of a free game run by fuckheads. - Stickymayhem
A retards guide on how to make a maxcap bomb in toxins.
NSFW:
You`ll need:
1-6 Plasma tanks 1-6 Oxygen tanks
1-6 tank transfer valve
2 Plasma canister
2 Oxygen canister
1 Yellow (empty) canister
Wrench
Toxins lab access
Science testing lab access

Grab a oxygen tank and a plasma tank and bring them to the testing lab.
Super cool the Oxygen and superheat the Plasma.

Clean out the oxygen and plasma tanks with a filter/pump.

Then you wrench and unwrench the plasma and oxygen tanks in toxins. It`s important tha you do it one at a time. Try to get a 85%plasma and 15% oxygen mix.

Once you have a good burn mix, pump the mix into the burn chamber and light it on fire. Wait 10 seconds for it to heat up and pump it into a yellow (empty) canister.

Quickly set the kpa output to 163 kpa and fill the tanks with the burn mix.

Take the oxygen tanks and fill it up with a 613kpa worth of oxygen FIRST then fill the rest with plasma, you should get well over 2000kpa in the end.

With the new atmos system you should wait 5-10 minutes for you tanks to bake.

Take a tank transfer valve, add a oxygen tank and a plasma tank to it. You should have a maxcap bomb. Have fun blowing up the station mining!
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #212100

How about you ahelp when they come back to kill you for being thrown out so I can ban them for being extreme faggots instead.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #212105

Sae's signature quote is on point once again. Like the mature kindly part of me says "oh no banning shouldn't be the first thing it's not good to be heavy-handed" but on the other hand nothing of value is being lost by playing whack-a-mole with these chumps

edit: crag is correct too
YOU SEE THAT ITEM YOU WANT IN A ROOM THAT YOUR JOB HAS NO NEED FOR AND YOU HAVE NO LOGICAL REASON TO CARRY ON YOUR PERSON AT ALL TIMES? DON'T BREAK IN AND GRAB IT AND GET IN A FIGHT WITH ITS RIGHTFUL OWNER.
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #212128

Shoo jew, we already have a thread
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
Zarniwoop
Byond Username: Dagum

Post by Zarniwoop » #216673

Yeah but in my experience, the admins will just call it an IC issue instead of taking any action against people going out of their way to break rule number 1.
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #216677

why does the chef even need to sharpen his knives?
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #216723

Zarniwoop wrote:Yeah but in my experience, the admins will just call it an IC issue instead of taking any action against people going out of their way to break rule number 1.
The game would be extremely boring if I banned all forms of non-antagonist conflict, not to mention it would be easy to metagame if you see someone griffin with abandon and not suddenly going catatonic.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #216736

Just call the cops. Personally I take great pleasure In helping chefs, janitors or botanists in fending off bullies.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
The Ultimate Chimera
Byond Username: The Ultimate Chimera

Post by The Ultimate Chimera » #216761

No, just ahelp it.
Your sins are not to be forgiven. Pain and regrets are waiting for you.