Display Orbiting Ghosts In Ghost 'Orbit' Menu

A place to record your ideas for the game.
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Display Orbiting Ghosts In Ghost 'Orbit' Menu

Post by Steelpoint » #120440

What the title says.

Whenever a ghost clicks the 'Orbit' tab each player should show a number denoting how many players are currently orbiting them. This would help ghosts find the players that are of most interest to the deceased.
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Re: Display Orbiting Ghosts In Ghost 'Orbit' Menu

Post by Remie Richards » #120442

Not hard to implement, but annoying.
currently the list is filtered by the mob name.
you'd have to change their name to store the number OR filter it by name+number OR write a proper UI for it.
proper UI would be nice, just one of the black browser popups.
私は完璧
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #120558

Orbit is still gimmicky and annoying.
If you're orbiting, you cannot double click to jump there as you can when normal ghosts (or previously, when following).
Conversely, you cannot double click a mob to orbit them, as you could to follow.

And at the very least can we please get a toggle to hide your own ghost sprite?
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #120636

lumipharon wrote:Orbit is still gimmicky and annoying.
If you're orbiting, you cannot double click to jump there as you can when normal ghosts (or previously, when following).
Conversely, you cannot double click a mob to orbit them, as you could to follow.

And at the very least can we please get a toggle to hide your own ghost sprite?
Can too doubleclick to orbit.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕