Some Ideas I had over the years

A place to record your ideas for the game.
Krutches
Byond Username: Krutches

Some Ideas I had over the years

Post by Krutches » #135070

Trash bag should be able to go on the jani belt, you can tie a trash bag to yourself in real life.
Hammers for nailing things together, we have every other tool why not hammers? I mean we could even start crucifying people eventually.

Job ideas

Turn the vacant office into something more fun. Centcomm will send you a scrambled up message and you have to decode it or else bad things happen, maybe power drains for a few minutes whatever. Make the assistants do stuff.

Anyways, just some thoughts that I made up after a year of playing the game and never posting on the forum.
Benson' Arizona blew warm wind threw your hair...

My body flies the galaxy my heart longs to be there...
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Re: Some Ideas I had over the years

Post by DemonFiren » #135076

We have a minor suggestions thread now.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
LiamLime
Byond Username: LiamLime

Post by LiamLime » #135078

Krutches wrote:Turn the vacant office into something more fun.
Make X more fun. Always the best idea.

The vacant office used to be empty space, then it was the mail room where the mailman (removed job) worked. Later the mail room was moved to near cargo and the area was replaced with a vacant office, the purpose of which is to be a private place for cultists and the like to meet, as well as a place where engineers can build things. I think it warrens its existence as is.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy.
Krutches
Byond Username: Krutches

Post by Krutches » #135083

LiamLime wrote: Make X more fun. Always the best idea.
I actually went into detail how to make it funner, if you didn't notice. Nice sarcasm.
Benson' Arizona blew warm wind threw your hair...

My body flies the galaxy my heart longs to be there...
LiamLime
Byond Username: LiamLime

Post by LiamLime » #135094

Actually no, I didn't.
Krutches wrote:Turn the vacant office into something more fun. Centcomm will send you a scrambled up message and you have to decode it or else bad things happen, maybe power drains for a few minutes whatever. Make the assistants do stuff.
Looking at this, it very much gives the indication that each sentence is its own idea. Centcom giving scrambled messages gives no indication that these are meant to be used in a room which replaces the vacant office, or that assistants are meant to have a role in its solution. Sorry but you'll need to refine these ideas of yours and present them in a way we can understand.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy.
Gun Hog
Byond Username: Gun Hog

Post by Gun Hog » #135121

Krutches wrote:Trash bag should be able to go on the jani belt, you can tie a trash bag to yourself in real life.
The trash bag is actually wearable on the belt!