Fake gang and fake rev implants for traitors

A place to record your ideas for the game.
Supermichael777
Byond Username: Supermichael777

Fake gang and fake rev implants for traitors

Post by Supermichael777 » #160724

So that deconversion meta gets shaken up a bit. Currently the first decon puts sec in maximum shitcurity mode.
oranges wrote:It's my game, not yours
Never forget the corruption of these halls

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that I actually care.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Omar Beail says, "You guys should fuck for my entertainment"
Classy, TG, Classy

OOC: KorPhaeron: Admins aren't allowed to have friends

OOC: Daman997: I HAVE POSTED VIDEOS OF A MAN FUCKING A SNAKE IN OOC GIVE ME THAT LINK PUSSY
An0n3 wrote:Take the same brand of retardation and invert it and you have people saying "It's okay for a game to cost more because I enjoyed it!
Spoiler:
Q: Why does everyone assume I’m a pervert just for wanting to play as a cat girl?
A: Because they’re degenerate cocksuckers who cannot fathom that another person might have pure intentions in wanting to play as the cat girl master race. Their wish fulfillment fetish-tier races like elves, aasimars, goliaths, and hobgoblins are perfectly fine in their mad, lust-filled minds, such that the purity and perfection of cat girls burns at their evil perverted hearts.

Q: Where are the cat boys?
A: I don’t follow.
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Re: Fake gang and fake rev implants for traitors

Post by Steelpoint » #160737

So you want a implant that basicly turns security into full Hitler mode?

Just buy a Ops Hardsuit and do that.

Also I fucking hate how Traitors can buy Ops Hardsuits, ruins the theme for me.
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #160739

That's fucking stupid.

The traitor mode is, at least in theory, the "most RP mode". Where rounds last the longest, the civilian jobs can do their jobs, and antags can have fun doing stuff. You basically want to turn it all into another quasi-deathmatch. At least in short term, before sec starts to inevitably meta the shit out of it.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #160755

Supermichael777 wrote:So that deconversion meta gets shaken up a bit. Currently the first decon puts sec in maximum shitcurity mode.
And this will just put them in maximum shitcurity mode in non-rev rounds, and it will be 100% valid.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.