NEW Gamemode: Inter-stationary Battle

A place to record your ideas for the game.
Groxic
Byond Username: Groxic

NEW Gamemode: Inter-stationary Battle

Post by Groxic » #185037

Two stations, possibly Nanotrasen and Syndicate respectively, are poised in a battle. Each round starts with the stations' respective crewmembers arriving in locations on the station. The station would be commandeered by around 2 Commanders, Generals, etc. (Heads of Staff) that would determine strategy and tactics for this battle as well as making sure things don't fall apart and directing internal station work. Roles for sub-command crew members could be communal, so there would be all access for everyone, or individualized roles, like on our current stations, which would require more work to set up.
Each station would have its own map or maybe stay together on one large z-level. Warriors from each station can attack the opponent at any time via hardsuits, shuttles, etc, however it is advised(rule-wise) that they abide by the command orders.
The battle(round) would end when either all members of an opposing faction(station) are slaughtered or when the integrity of a station is reduced to a certain, very low percentage.
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Re: NEW Gamemode: Inter-stationary Battle

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #185071

literally tdm
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #185090

what an original idea
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #185098

[youtube]aT_YCqpJ2_E[/youtube]
Bring back papercult.

Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #185152

If you're suggesting that we split up a sybil 50 pop server into two 25 pop bagils then that's a load of shit
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #185190

This would require such a massive change to code and map that it would probably be better off as its own byond game based on ss13 code if anything
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Scott
Github User
Byond Username: Xxnoob
Github Username: xxalpha

Post by Scott » #185213

I linked you directly to the Ideas forum, how did you end up posting here??
smittn
Byond Username: Smittn

Post by smittn » #188953

Sybil vs Bagil fund it
Terry Mcfall - Roboticist/Warden :: HUNK MEISTER - Clown :honk:
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #189569

Sempai Sybil VS Kouhai Basil WHO WILL WIN
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #189597

ShadowDimentio wrote:Sempai Sybil VS Kouhai Basil WHO WILL WIN
but basil is server one, if you look on the main page basil is on the left which means it's first
yackemflam
Byond Username: Yackemflam

Post by yackemflam » #189852

Aye, but sybil is older.
Older is always sempai.
NSFW:
I will admit I was laughing pretty hard during your skit in the boxing ring. - seagrimr
Spoiler:
Playing on the server isn't something you're entitled to. There's an extremely small level of responsibiliy on your part to play hhundreds of hours of a free game run by fuckheads. - Stickymayhem
A retards guide on how to make a maxcap bomb in toxins.
NSFW:
You`ll need:
1-6 Plasma tanks 1-6 Oxygen tanks
1-6 tank transfer valve
2 Plasma canister
2 Oxygen canister
1 Yellow (empty) canister
Wrench
Toxins lab access
Science testing lab access

Grab a oxygen tank and a plasma tank and bring them to the testing lab.
Super cool the Oxygen and superheat the Plasma.

Clean out the oxygen and plasma tanks with a filter/pump.

Then you wrench and unwrench the plasma and oxygen tanks in toxins. It`s important tha you do it one at a time. Try to get a 85%plasma and 15% oxygen mix.

Once you have a good burn mix, pump the mix into the burn chamber and light it on fire. Wait 10 seconds for it to heat up and pump it into a yellow (empty) canister.

Quickly set the kpa output to 163 kpa and fill the tanks with the burn mix.

Take the oxygen tanks and fill it up with a 613kpa worth of oxygen FIRST then fill the rest with plasma, you should get well over 2000kpa in the end.

With the new atmos system you should wait 5-10 minutes for you tanks to bake.

Take a tank transfer valve, add a oxygen tank and a plasma tank to it. You should have a maxcap bomb. Have fun blowing up the station mining!
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #191084

Two-station deathmatch would be fun but you I have no idea how the hell you would make it work. You'd have to make a custom map for it to work, for starters.