More Nuke ops stuff

A place to record your ideas for the game.
kylefiredemon

More Nuke ops stuff

Post by kylefiredemon » #9261

Gym bags: Gym bags are a larger sort of backpack. In the order menu there will be three types of gym bags carrying three types of items.

medical gym bag: It carries one of each medkit with surgical tools.

Ammo gym bag: Carries 3 magazines of each ammo (Except the LMG's)

C4 gym bag: Carries 6-7 C4.

Thermal drill: A large drill that is used to go through r-walls, blast doors and airlocks. Wrench and screwdriver and ready to go. takes thirty seconds unless the clown walks up and starts bashing it with a fire extingisher. It can also be kicked to jam it. Unjam it with either a wrench or a crowbar, welder, glass and screw driver again.

Nuke ops spawn: Starts off with a costume vendor that only sells masks, along with suits.

EmRE (Electro-magnetic Radio and Electronics) Jammer: Jams radios, signallers, PDAs, cameras, intercomms and leaves cyborgs weaponless. As a side effect it causes anyone without an implant to randomly start vomiting. Needs to be wrenched down. It can be destroyed.

Explosive collars: A C4 strapped collar that's used to take hostages. Can be fitted with a signaller, will gib someone if the signal is reached, allows nuke-ops to take hostages instead of security breaking down the walls and kill everyone.

Camera backfeeder: It can be installed in a camera using only a screwdriver. It causes all mobs to go invisible on it.

Both the Thermal drill and EmRE jammer are reuseable as long they are not destroyed. Both have battery systems independent from the powernet.
Wesdo

Re: More Nuke ops stuff

Post by Wesdo » #9294

Someone has been playing Payday 2 lately eh?
kylefiredemon

Post by kylefiredemon » #9315

Wesdo wrote:Someone has been playing Payday 2 lately eh?
Still, I think the explosive collars are a good idea since the reason why almost no nuke ops take cuffs because that security will break in and try to attack the nuclear operative and clone the victim afterwards.
Psyentific
Byond Username: Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #9327

There is no reason to go non-lethal nukeops outside of gimmicks, and we don't see the ol' disk inspector routine anywhere near enough lately.
I haven't logged into SS13 in at least a year.
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #9328

Cuffing people and dragging them back to the shuttle after I hear that we have the disk and it's safe is really fun, utilize those chairs and handcuffs! The syndicate has to brainwash people somehow, right?
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Kavaloosh

Post by Kavaloosh » #9518

i thought it said neko ops and i was disappointed
Confront them with annihilation, and they will then survive; plunge them into a deadly situation, and they will then live. When people fall into danger, they are then able to strive for victory.