traitor drones

A place to record your ideas for the game.
huehuehue
Byond Username: Huehuehue1

traitor drones

Post by huehuehue » #343931

the gist of this idea is:
>go from ghost to drone
>uh oh you were emagged or some shit and now you're evil
>you are now a minature engineer with free will and a permit to finaly break your damn laws
anyways, onto stuff like strategies, items, et cetera:
ahem
Items

RDD (Rapid Deconstruction Device) (25 TC):imagine an RCD that has an ass-backwards construction system and it deconstructs stuff at a rate of 2-5 seconds
it also works as a welding screwdriver with a wrench attached when you want it that way

Screamer(15 TC):a tiny little device that plays on the frequency other drones hear on and permanently damages their systems by a small amount

Annoyer(10 TC):follows around humans and other such and constantly makes noise and spouts out random sentences

Singularity/Tesla Releaser/Supermatter Delaminator(30 TC):a very special little device that you can put in the particle accelerator(or supermatter monitoring console, depending on the map) that tells it to send out a signal to do exactly what it says on the tin, however this takes about 1 minute and the console/accelerator makes it very clear someone's doing something fucky with it

Organic Detector(1 TC): a simple little device that lets you see humans and lizards and all that good stuff as they really are, in either thermal, x-ray or colour vision

Strategies
Put plasma/freon/any deadly gas in the distro loop and cause those filthy organics writhe in pain! Or their sleep! Or fire! Like every evil atmostech!
Deconstruct every window on the station and totally not get caught doing so!
Steal the captain's stuff! Then throw that into space/singulo/a better place!
Use the Screamer a fhfbfkdjillion times and kill the other drones(l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶g̶l̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶t̶)!
Have fun doing horrible things to humans and raiding places like the brig and gravity generator with the security robots not giving a single shit!
Release the singularity/delaminate the supermatter and be just another boring traitor!
Be the sworn enemy of engiborgs!
Assist swarmers in their goals but become their sworn enemy when you start to do things that break their laws i̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶e̶a̶r̶!
Actually have something to do for once!

Spoiler:
really though, why didn't we have this sooner
is it due to balance reasons or something
feem wrote:wtf i like fwooshposts now
Reece
Byond Username: Reece1995

Re: traitor drones

Post by Reece » #343933

Bad idea. Drones should remain seperate from this sort of thing; incentivising interacting with players as a drone is a bad choice.
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #343934

Fuck no, there's a reason why the little fucks got a remote blow up computer installed. They're that strong.
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
huehuehue
Byond Username: Huehuehue1

Post by huehuehue » #343935

i'm getting negative replies already

unsurprising
feem wrote:wtf i like fwooshposts now
Lazengann
Byond Username: Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #343938

Drones are stronger than humans
LifeReign
Byond Username: LifeReign

Post by LifeReign » #343941

Hrmm, should we let small (can only be hit if you actually click on them), ventcrawling, all-access silicons that can be cheaply mass-produced be antags? Furthermore, a ghost role that starts on-station instead of lavaland or out in space? What could possibly go wrong, except for everything?

Ghost roles are not a reward, the shitty idea thread is here.
Bagil- Eats-Shoots-and-Leaves: Probably the botanist