Traitor Items

A place to record your ideas for the game.
ThatSlyFox
Byond Username: ThatSlyFox

Traitor Items

Post by ThatSlyFox » #29533

So currently the selection a traitor has is limited and only offers one or two real choices. You can be emag McGee and cause chaos or you can go loud with a esword and a ebow. Anything else is asking for failure, tears, and lack of crystal on useful stuff. So let's all come up with improved or other traitors items. RIP Parapen

My shit Ideas:
A crayon that lets you make your items mimic others in appearance and desc(Emag looking like a regular id, ebow looks like a toy one, etc). Turns to ashes when done.
Demotix cartridges being able to poison, stun or just straight bomb the person as usual.
Explosive implants that you can inject in yourself or others to encourage them to listen to you. More implants in general really.
A gun that can load shotgun bullets(Shotgun bullets can do many things such as set people on fire or bullets filled with mutagen) or just different types of bolts for the ebow.
A headset key that lets you hear all comms.
Make those now useless sleepy pens refillable.
Stun gloves. :|
A item that lets you booby trap almost anything (a id, gloves, computer console).
Emags not having any limit on what they can fuck up (Emag a camera to turn it off for a minute, emag a person's head to deactive their headset, emagged vending machine makes it come alive(Maybe too OP), or just emagging the gun to make it malfunction and give a short beepsky smash like stun.)
Last edited by ThatSlyFox on Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kuraudo
Byond Username: Arumashi

Re: Traitor Items

Post by Kuraudo » #29535

A suicide vest would be nice. With a mechanism that works so you can activate it only if you put it on yourself, to prevent gibbing other people since that's something the codebus don't want.
"He can't be bargained with. He can't be reasoned with. He doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And he absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are brigged."
ThatSlyFox

Post by ThatSlyFox » #29536

Also a quick and mindless thought, make it so you can change the color of your esword at will rather than hope you get one that isn't blue.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #29542

Kuraudo wrote:A suicide vest would be nice. With a mechanism that works so you can activate it only if you put it on yourself, to prevent gibbing other people since that's something the codebus don't want.
Seriously what is it with you and suicide bombing??? I mean it seems like you've got a pretty unhealthy obsession with the idea (4 related incidents plus a ban?).
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #29543

ThatSlyFox wrote:Also a quick and mindless thought, make it so you can change the color of your esword at will rather than hope you get one that isn't blue.
Real men activate rainbow mode.
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #29581

ThatSlyFox wrote: A item that lets you booby trap almost anything (a id, gloves, computer console).
The code... it's crying already...
私は完璧
ThatSlyFox

Post by ThatSlyFox » #29586

Remie Richards wrote:
ThatSlyFox wrote: A item that lets you booby trap almost anything (a id, gloves, computer console).
The code... it's crying already...
I guess I can see how that would be hard to add. A man can dream though. :(
Fragnostic
Byond Username: Fragnostic

Post by Fragnostic » #30026

Bluespace Box:
Resembles the standard internals box found in a backpack, but can fit any item that can be held.
Will take the appearance of whatever items the box is used on(ie an oxygen tank, cigarette butt). 10 TC
deathhoof

Post by deathhoof » #31845

"RCD" - Random Construction Device:
-Looks just like an rcd
-Takes matter cartridges as ammo
-Cannot deconstruct
-builds a random object instantly (compared to regular rcd which lets you choose but builds very slowly)
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #31856

deathhoof wrote:"RCD" - Random Construction Device:
-Looks just like an rcd
-Takes matter cartridges as ammo
-Cannot deconstruct
-builds a random object instantly (compared to regular rcd which lets you choose but builds very slowly)
Wrong thread. http://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=32
Mastigos

Post by Mastigos » #32004

I'd like to see specialized traitor items for certain jobs. Stuff like max potency kudzu seeds for botanists or special roburgers for chef that turn the victim into an emagged borg, or a kit to make a MULE fully controllable when you ride it for Cargo Techs/QMs. Just spitballing on that front, there would need to be a dedicated discussion thread for that sort of thing to make sure it would be interesting without being awful for everyone else involved.

I'd also like to see it be possible to get some of the admin-spawn items as possible TC items, would be 10/10 hilarious to watch a team of Nuke Ops with singularity hammers. There's a lot of potential to really branch traitor out and make it more interesting by giving job-specific items, and increase the amount of items that can be gotten in general.
Hornygranny wrote: i was wrong
Paprika wrote:Saegrimr is right.
#NEVERFORGET
Psyentific
Byond Username: Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #32028

Mastigos wrote:Job-specific traitor items
Y'know, that idea's been around for years now.
I haven't logged into SS13 in at least a year.
Reimoo
Byond Username: Reimoo

Post by Reimoo » #32049

A cloaking device would be cool. Something that turns you barely visible while you're moving and completely invisible while idle. Performing actions (shooting, attacking, using items on a mob, etc) should break stealth completely, however. It should also turn mob collision on regardless of intent and stealth should also break when you bump into someone.
ThatSlyFox

Post by ThatSlyFox » #32051

A tracker that you can put in to someone via pen so that you can track where they are at all times. This would allow you to not have to stalk your target and maybe set traps for them for places they go to frequently.
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #32056

Psyentific wrote:
It keeps getting shut down for making the traitors too obvious, although giving them to everyone would work too
ThatSlyFox wrote:A tracker that you can put in to someone via pen so that you can track where they are at all times. This would allow you to not have to stalk your target and maybe set traps for them for places they go to frequently.
You can get the implants from sec and they already do this fairly poorly, so you might want to to be more like the disk when you're tracking them.
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
Psyentific
Byond Username: Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #32060

callanrockslol wrote:
Psyentific wrote:
It keeps getting shut down for making the traitors too obvious, although giving them to everyone would work too
If that was a valid arguement, we wouldn't have The Three E's.
>giving them to everyone
No! Then what's the point of job specific traitor items? If you're just going to give EVERYONE a pack of max-potency deathnettles and max-potency kudzu then there's nothing unique or flavorful about Botany traitors. Flavor is good!
I haven't logged into SS13 in at least a year.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #32069

Psyentific wrote:No! Then what's the point of job specific traitor items? If you're just going to give EVERYONE a pack of max-potency deathnettles and max-potency kudzu then there's nothing unique or flavorful about Botany traitors. Flavor is good!
Because its part of their job and they should do their job to get their job-specific tator items.
Toxins has big booms, xenobio has various slimes, cargo has cargo, R&D has some advanced guns and shit, atmos has plasma floods, botany has a mess of nasty things they can do, chemists have yes, genetics have powers, viro has HORRIBLE THINGS, engineers have access to a huge amount of things.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
JDemms

Post by JDemms » #32890

Maybe a door bar?

Currently we have the emag, which jams doors open permanently, making it super conspicuous if someone stares at it for more than a few seconds. Instead, I was thinking of buying something that you can wedge into an already open airlock to hold it open, like a bar or something. That way anyone who walks by knows its obvious someone is holding the doors open, but if youre able to run in, toolbox your target or whatever, and run back out, you can take it with you and leave noone the wiser.
Fragnostic

Post by Fragnostic » #32895

Maybe a new item should be 100u of plasma. I see it needed all of the time.

Scientist could get something like, an extra TTV or a mysterious, useless item that has a combat tech level of 8.
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #33031

[youtube]XY5KTVA_2ys[/youtube]

This.

Right down to glitching the fuck out and blowing your cover after 3-4 lines of dialogue/emotes.
ThatSlyFox

Post by ThatSlyFox » #33037

What a fucking twist that was.

Back on topic though, yea that would be cool to have. Even if it is just like a voice changer.
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #35626

Syndicate agents (or at least operatives) should have the ability or item attachment to do a quick reload instantly or at lease auto reloads in 3 ticks. That means not dropping your energy shield or stowing away your item that you have in your left hand. Just click the balistic ammo with your gun and: "<Name> [started to] quickly reload his <weapon>!"
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
Reimoo
Byond Username: Reimoo

Post by Reimoo » #35631

srifenbyxp wrote:Syndicate agents (or at least operatives) should have the ability or item attachment to do a quick reload instantly or at lease auto reloads in 3 ticks. That means not dropping your energy shield or stowing away your item that you have in your left hand. Just click the balistic ammo with your gun and: "<Name> [started to] quickly reload his <weapon>!"
This sounds great.

Operatives need more 2tacticool4u stuff.
Kot
Byond Username: KotMroku

Post by Kot » #35649

ThatSlyFox wrote: A gun that can load shotgun bullets(Shotgun bullets can do many things such as set people on fire or bullets filled with mutagen) or just different types of bolts for the ebow.
Pocketable one shoot, 12 gauge, FP-45 Liberator style pistol.
Jawsome.
An0n3 wrote:ARGH LETS YIFF MATEY
Shores Of Hazeron
1999-2014
;_;7
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #35774

ThatSlyFox wrote: Shotgun bullets
Do you think if I focused my hate hard enough you'd explode?
ThatSlyFox

Post by ThatSlyFox » #35798

Shells. Shotgun Shells. Shotgun bullets!
Kot
Byond Username: KotMroku

Post by Kot » #35916

Sly is actually right because it's lead balls or whathever that do shit to people, not shells.
Disregard that i just noticed he wanted to load shotgun bullets into guns.
0/10 Sly.
An0n3 wrote:ARGH LETS YIFF MATEY
Shores Of Hazeron
1999-2014
;_;7
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #36266

This is what we need, /tg/ style toolbox

Green ToolBox
It looks like a regular tool box until the player is next to the holder. Anyone that examines the holder must stay near the tool box within a certain radius or will lose health constantly. The wielder must (grab agg. + click) on the toolbox to feed it every 5 minutes or so to prevent from being gibbed by the tool box. The only way to dispel the curse is holy water, anyone who examines the cursed toolbox is doomed to forever be close to it, if there is no wielder everyone who is cursed will lose HP really fucking quick. I guess saying a trigger word/phrases like "<name> has green toolbox" will invoke the wrath of the toolbox and lose 50% hp.

To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
Mxykikker
Byond Username: Mxykikker

Post by Mxykikker » #36379

That is literally copy paste goons artistic toolbox and that got removed for being too shit.
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #36488

But thats what makes it /tg/ worthy, what better way to ruin peoples round when you drag people down with you.
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Cipher3

Post by Cipher3 » #36665

It's like the physical GreenText multiplied exponentially in valids.
Spoiler:
Nathanael Greene has made a woman of Bryce Pax!

Valerie Sinnet says, "Nathaniel Greene charged the brig with a fucking HONK."

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

OOC: HotelBravoLima: I literally can't be removed from power.

I demand this ban be lifted right now. ~Bibliodewangus

Erin Wake whispers, "You should ready up on Badger and boink with me..."

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that PR matters. ~MisterPerson

DEAD: Ichigo Momomiya says, "Coravin's just an ass."

Linus Johnson says, "Hey you know I got this game Skyrim last week"
Linus Johnson says, "I have a level 19 ranger and its so fun"
Weston Zadovsky says, "did he just"
Weston Zadovsky says, "fucking hell"

The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Fucking get out."
Coravin Vattes asks, "Please?"
Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Please get the fuck outta my lab."
Coravin Vattes exclaims, "Okay!"
[Common] Beryl Nyuphoran {RD} asks, "WHO GAVE CORAVIN ALL ACCESS?"

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

Ty Andrews curls up in a ball on the floor and purrs.

by oranges » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm
Get out bluespace, you've not been relevant since you lost the elections

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus

deathhoof

Post by deathhoof » #59960

Pocket wormhole:
comes in a box with two parts:
A wormhole gate, and a wormhole beacon.
Simply place the wormhole beacon in a discreet place, then activate the wormhole to set up a connection. Then you can pass items through your wormhole gate to deposit them into wherever you placed your wormhole beacon. At the wormhole beacon, when there is a wormhole, someone can do two things:
1.) Put things in your wormhole to cause the gate to deposit those things into whatever container it is in, or shoot them at you if the container it is in is full. If you are holding the gate in your hands the things put through the other side will be thrown the direction you are facing. Thus it is possible to use the gate as a second shooting weapon if you get a buddy to help.
2.) With an analyser someone can find the signal of the gate. With a signaller they can ping your gate connection to cause the wormhole to close and to cause your gate to explode.
The point of this device is creative item storage, so its a stealth item, and as such it needs to have a way to be inconspicous. If security is going to search your bag, simply put select the gate within your backpack and choose self teleport. This will cause it to move itself to the beacon. Make sure to put all your suspicious shit through it before sending it away. All interactions with the wormhole should cause no noise. It is an advanced form of wormhole technology.

I think that this item fits the lore of the game. The syndies are creating technology that is branching in different directions than nanotrasem technology, so it makes sense that while nanotrasen is researching extra space via bluespace the syndies are reseaeching quieter ways to use wormholes for extra space.
Bombadil
Byond Username: Kromgar

Post by Bombadil » #59964

Psyentific wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:
Psyentific wrote:
If that was a valid arguement, we wouldn't have The Three E's.
>giving them to everyone
No! Then what's the point of job specific traitor items? If you're just going to give EVERYONE a pack of max-potency deathnettles and max-potency kudzu then there's nothing unique or flavorful about Botany traitors. Flavor is good!

Max potency Kudzu?

Does it make the Kudzu grow faster?
Planet Station Best Station

Vote Planetstation and Kor Phaeron 2017
Balut
Byond Username: Balut

Post by Balut » #60021

Reimoo wrote:A cloaking device would be cool. Something that turns you barely visible while you're moving and completely invisible while idle. Performing actions (shooting, attacking, using items on a mob, etc) should break stealth completely, however. It should also turn mob collision on regardless of intent and stealth should also break when you bump into someone.
We had those. The counter was borg's vision, T-rays (ghettocounter), and thermals, which the detective and HOS used to get. They still almost always ended up causing invisible, unfightable purges of the station.

We also had suicide vests. I can't exactly remember why those were removed... I think it was because they made it stupid easy to bomb a wizard? Back when single-tank bombs were a thing, bombcap was higher, and the wizard didn't have most of the toys he has now.

Fucking sleepypens aren't fillable? Why.
Stun gloves would be a pretty legit traitor item, I think. Give them an upperleft toggle instead of stuns being only on harm intent or whatever, so they're not immediately meta-able. Also a good idea: weighted gloves that make your punches a little bit stronker and more likely to stun.

A tracker would be reeeally fucking nice.

A door bar's a neat idea. I'm worried about it being too sneaky though - emagged doors let other people know some shit's going down, which is exciting, and make the area vulnerable to looting and whatnot.

Also >wanting to make the emag stronger
"Yeah, they're kick-ass robot pilots!" "But they sing and dance!" "They launch from a secret base..." "...that's right under the opera house!"
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
No no, I don't want to be surrounded by spergs
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
http://sam.wileycomputerworks.com/SS13/
Snakebutt

Post by Snakebutt » #60034

Pickpocketing gloves:
Remove the alert message when you remove/place items from/on someone, and vastly speeds up removal. Appear to be simple budget yellow/standard black gloves on inspection, and if possible they bring the removed item directly into your hands instead of the floor, making they are very good stealth tool for those theft objectives when someone is running around with the item, or stealing someone's PDA to get access to what you need. Probably 2-4 TC
Fragnostic

Post by Fragnostic » #60156

Syndicate Brand Super Glue:
A potent adhesive for all of your bonding needs. Works with wood, glass, metal, paper, plastic and has practical applications in art&crafts as well as carpentry and treachery.
WARNING:Any adhesive on unprotected skin may cause instant bonding with any other exposed material.

Uses:
One can apply glue to say an esword that is energised and pick it up for maximum murderbone and no pesky assistants can disarm it because it's bonded to you, a lot like a cursed weapon that has to be melted off.
A more stealthy use of this is to find a "loud" traitor item that is very visible like say an empty ebow and add glue to it, in the hopes that say, your target will pick it up and is stuck with it. Let the crew get their valids in.

Cost:4-6 TC?
Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Post by Miauw » #60164

fyi refillable sleepypens were vetoed, and they're still a basically instant ggnore. (i would've removed parapens entirely because fuck them, but that got vetoed too.)
dead man's switches that go beyond gibself() are also always going to be vetoed, dont ask me why.
i dont really see the point of stun gloves, their stun time was piss so all you could do with them was really annoy security officers.
emags are already powerful as shit, buffing them is not going to happen.
the thing that lets you shoot shotgun shells is called a shotgun, and can be gotten on the station itself.
job-specific traitor items aren't going to happen, as somebody else said, every job already has a bunch of job-specific shit that they can do to fuck stuff up, and it doesn't even cost any telecrystals. there's even a section on the wiki for each job describing what they can do as a tator. restricting traitor items to specific jobs is pretty shit and doesn't add flavor, it's basically railroading in what's supposed to be a sandbox roleplaying game.

trackers sound cool too, you could probably do a pinpointer/injector combo to track people.
letting normal traitors order explosive implants is something to be considered.
pickpocketing gloves sounds cool.
and the bluespace box is something i should probably redo, I know paradise took my code back when I first made it but it was denied on tg because the code was shit.
door bar sounds cool too.

also, there are lots of things you can do with traitor if you try being creative instead of just murderboning every round, or getting your objective and releasing the singulo ten minutes into the round.
new traitor items don't really make traitor rounds that much better because it's up to the traitors to make the round fun for other people. it helps a bit, though.
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted
Phalanx300
Byond Username: Phalanx300

Post by Phalanx300 » #60168

Bomb cap remover. Single use item, maybe it should give a stationwide warning upon use. Cost: 10 TC.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #60171

Only 10? I think you're underestimating what kind of ridiculous shit can happen, mostly the server shitting itself inside out.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #60175

Make it a job-specific item (Science and Chemistry) and cost all 20. Or maybe 14 so there's enough space for an emag?

Also, stick it on that other thread.
Last edited by DemonFiren on Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Post by Miauw » #60176

what's wrong with just praying and having admins do this. at least that way there's an easy way to track down whoever caused it.
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted
Phalanx300

Post by Phalanx300 » #60214

Saegrimr wrote:Only 10? I think you're underestimating what kind of ridiculous shit can happen, mostly the server shitting itself inside out.
Oh my bad I was still thinking in the old terms, 20 is what I meant!
AnonymousNow
Byond Username: AnonymousNow

Post by AnonymousNow » #60245

Bare-bones ideas.

Syndicate personal loyalty implant. Works like a regular loyalty implant; person who is implanted becomes loyal to the owner of the PDA that spawned it.

Blowpipe. Lower cost than the energy bow, same ammo, single-shot fire, fewer bolts.

Fuzzy Jaunter. Mid-cooldown short-distance teleporter. Tries to find a viable teleport point about a screen away in the direction you're facing - if it can't, goes for the least unviable. Can backfire sometimes.
Hornygranny wrote:It's not your codebase. It's our codebase. You can imply soft power as much as you want, but you don't have it. Division between the server and project is absolute. I'm not interested in reading dezzmont platitudes for the billionth time and won't be checking back in this thread.

Spoiler:
~Simplified for the sake of Wyzack's delicate feelings~
Fuck anti-roleplay suggestions and fuck Bay.

Xenomorphs a shit.
CocaneStyle
Byond Username: CocaneStyle

Post by CocaneStyle » #60247

Fiber Wire, when used on someone who is knocked down it instantly puts someone in an aggressive grab.
Phalanx300

Post by Phalanx300 » #60248

CocaneStyle wrote:Image

Fiber Wire, when used on someone who is knocked down it instantly puts someone in an aggressive grab.
Make it so headset cannot be used during this.
Snakebutt

Post by Snakebutt » #60251

Phalanx300 wrote:

Make it so headset cannot be used during this.
5-10% chance of killing someone during the strangulation to behead(debrain, whatever) the target.
Fragnostic

Post by Fragnostic » #60265

Plasteel Knuckles:
Fits in your glove slot, but provides no protection against shock or shards.
Increases your punch damage by 2 brute and maybe a higher knockout chance.
Cost:2-3 TC
Good weapon for the bare-handed security wreckers(Yig)
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #60279

I want this so bad
Balut
Byond Username: Balut

Post by Balut » #60292

Mmmmoostly related, I don't suppose I could suggest getting an executive suit, clown mask, and nitrile gloves added to the Guns Syndie bundle huh.
"Yeah, they're kick-ass robot pilots!" "But they sing and dance!" "They launch from a secret base..." "...that's right under the opera house!"
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
No no, I don't want to be surrounded by spergs
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
http://sam.wileycomputerworks.com/SS13/
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Cipher3

Post by Cipher3 » #60293

Luke Cox wrote:

I want this so bad
It must be made immediately.
Fragnostic wrote:Plasteel Knuckles:
Fits in your glove slot, but provides no protection against shock or shards.
Increases your punch damage by 2 brute and maybe a higher knockout chance.
Cost:2-3 TC
Good weapon for the bare-handed security wreckers(Yig)
Underpowered. Security has armor too remember.
Spoiler:
Nathanael Greene has made a woman of Bryce Pax!

Valerie Sinnet says, "Nathaniel Greene charged the brig with a fucking HONK."

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

OOC: HotelBravoLima: I literally can't be removed from power.

I demand this ban be lifted right now. ~Bibliodewangus

Erin Wake whispers, "You should ready up on Badger and boink with me..."

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that PR matters. ~MisterPerson

DEAD: Ichigo Momomiya says, "Coravin's just an ass."

Linus Johnson says, "Hey you know I got this game Skyrim last week"
Linus Johnson says, "I have a level 19 ranger and its so fun"
Weston Zadovsky says, "did he just"
Weston Zadovsky says, "fucking hell"

The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Fucking get out."
Coravin Vattes asks, "Please?"
Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Please get the fuck outta my lab."
Coravin Vattes exclaims, "Okay!"
[Common] Beryl Nyuphoran {RD} asks, "WHO GAVE CORAVIN ALL ACCESS?"

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

Ty Andrews curls up in a ball on the floor and purrs.

by oranges » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm
Get out bluespace, you've not been relevant since you lost the elections

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus