nuclear assault and nuclear infiltration

A place to record your ideas for the game.
John_Oxford
Github User
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

nuclear assault and nuclear infiltration

Post by John_Oxford » #379219

nuclear emergency is renamed to nuclear infiltration, and war mode is removed from this.

nuclear assault beefs up everyone. the crew is made immediately aware of a incoming nuclear assault team, the nukies spawn in a seperate big as fuck syndicate battle crusier, which contains two bore-class dropships that are essentially drop pods but big as fuck.

this requires 80 people to be ready at round start. it selects 14 people to play as nukies. they all get much better gear and weapons that are unique to nuclear assault and not nuclear infiltration.

in response to this blatant nuclear threat, centcomm sends a platoon of 6 marines which are all equipped somewhat decently with central gear. the ship they come on is also loaded with weapons and gear for the crew to arm themselves.

central is realigning the NWS Icarus, which according to bay lore is a gun platform with a huge as fuck arty piece on it. it will be aligned in 35 minutes. the syndicate are allowed to deploy from the battle cruiser after five minutes have passed.

the battle cruiser is heavily fortified and not normally accessible by people from space. it also has broadside short range plasma cannons, which can shell certain portions of the station every 5 minutes, via a syndicate team leaders HUD.
Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right
>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.
NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want
I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

Nilons
Byond Username: NIlons

Re: nuclear assault and nuclear infiltration

Post by Nilons » #379978

What if we made ss13 TDM?
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes

kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #379980

You would get tgstation
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #379984

kevinz000 wrote:You would get unity
NanookoftheNorth
Byond Username: NanookoftehNorth

Post by NanookoftheNorth » #380169

Interesting idea. The team dynamic, where everyone is permitted to have guns, without all access being handed out, that seems interesting.

I dislike the plasma cannons. The issue with the 5 minute plasma cannons is that, if a war of attrition arises, the syndicate will always win. The syndicate basically have two advantages, they choose where to attack, and they can continuously attack without consequence. I'd say either limit that to a certain number, allow the crew to invade the ship where the ship cannot reposition, or remove it entirely. I think that it would help in beginning the assault, but overall it would take away if it takes too long.
Love, your favorite forum poster, Jenna Tills
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #380788

I dont think you need to drag bay lore into this idea, just say "We lost the key to the bluespace artillery. We're sending a guy round to Joe's house to get the spare, ETA 35 minutes" or something
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕