SnS. Space and syndicates (dnd copy)

A place to record your ideas for the game.
aradsten
Byond Username: Aradsten

SnS. Space and syndicates (dnd copy)

Post by aradsten » #427131

Basically dnd for ss13.

:d20: add a book with all the monsters, these could be syndicate agents, goliaths, space carps or space pirates.
These would come with stats and a difficulty level.
It could be called "The spess guide to enemies"

:d20: Another book with a simple guide to creating a character, combat, traveling and so on.
Could be called "Basic rules of SnS"

:d20: Maybe renaming classes for example renaming fighter to greytider for a better feel.

I would want to see the forms and the books added to an SnS 1e kit in the game vendor.
I am willing to help to the best of my abilities (Writing rules and the books mostly likely)
(We could also just take dnd and put it in ss13. More simple i guess)
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Re: SnS. Space and syndicates (dnd copy)

Post by Anonmare » #427198

Shoulda made it an SR knockoff. I mean, when you think about it, Nuke OPs are kind of like 'runners.
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #427201

Anonmare wrote:Shoulda made it an SR knockoff. I mean, when you think about it, Nuke OPs are kind of like 'runners.
You're shooting at the clown as he climbs over a counter to flee, obscured by a pile of plates, metal rods and broken bottles (partial cover). You're using laser-sighted Nanotrasen Achilles Mk-II Heavy Pistol with a laser sight (quality level 1) and modified grip (quality level 1). The floor is wet with lube, and the air is moist due to the steam from the kitchen. The lights are dimmed, but you have two glowsticks (one green, one red) in your pocket, in addition to your equipped meson scanner (quality level 2). The clown is wearing syndicate no-slip chameleon shoes, but has taken one point of stun damage and two points of lethal damage, reducing his dexterity by (1+2*CON-1/PLIM).

Brb, looking up the tables to count your dice pool modifiers. Why is everyone leaving?
► Show Spoiler
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #427202

Are you trying to say people would be at the table in the first place?
MollyKristoph
Byond Username: MollyKristoph

Post by MollyKristoph » #427262

>using shadowrun
Not even once. I'd rather try to back-hack 3.PF magic and races in to 2020 than even touch a non-vidya FASA game.
MollyKristoph
Byond Username: MollyKristoph

Post by MollyKristoph » #427263

>using shadowrun
Not even once. I'd rather try to back-hack 3.PF magic and races in to 2020 than even touch a non-vidya FASA game.
aradsten

Post by aradsten » #427321

Anonmare wrote:Are you trying to say people would be at the table in the first place?
You could have it when rounds have gone on for long enough that people would get violent but instead of calling shuttle you would start playing dnd.

It could also be an event on the event server
aradsten

Post by aradsten » #427322

Tbh i just wanted an interested coder.

But support is also nice (not that it can be found currently)
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Post by Dax Dupont » #427389

I wonder if this one will get torches as well
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #427434

you know there are already like 10 microlite D&D rulebooks in the library archive
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #427473

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:you know there are already like 10 microlite D&D rulebooks in the library archive
It's almost as if the current library system is in desperate need of an update that allows people easily browse the literature to find what they need.
► Show Spoiler
aradsten

Post by aradsten » #431498

True that