Traditional plasmamen lore

A place to record your ideas for the game.
granpawalton
Byond Username: Granpawalton

Traditional plasmamen lore

Post by granpawalton » #471493

I wanted to make a space ruin of a traditional plasmaman ship but i dont know how they dress outside of NT in the lore and if they use metal floors or what, is this already existing in the lore and if not what should it look like.

What i was able to read from the wiki was they built ships into atroid colonies, they are skilled in atmospherics, they have older computers, and live in seperate clans.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Re: Traditional plasmamen lore

Post by PKPenguin321 » #471594

Plasmamen are just old human Nanotrasen workers who presumably died to a plasma fire and were somehow brought back. A thematic space ruin could be something like a ship with heavy signs of plasma fire damage but with barely enough repairs to function
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #471616

According to the wiki, they are aliens and evolved from plasma conditions and were discovered by Nanotrasen explorers. But hey this was only created and added to the wiki by the guy who created plasmamen, but sure, what the fuck does pkpenguin know
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #471622

Plasmamen are the coolest race
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #471632

Space ruin of a burnt out plasmaman ship studying a strange gas with unusual properties called "oxygen".

An accident must have happened, exposing the researchers to it and caused them to spontaneously combust - igniting the atmosphere of the ship along with them.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #471842

NikNakFlak wrote:According to the wiki, they are aliens and evolved from plasma conditions and were discovered by Nanotrasen explorers. But hey this was only created and added to the wiki by the guy who created plasmamen, but sure, what the fuck does pkpenguin know
oh shit, yeah listen to this guy for actual lore. i think i just said what i recalled from when they were still spitballing ideas for them in IRC, never bothered to check if they got new lore since it's never really been important before
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
zxaber
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Zxaber

Post by zxaber » #471901

Anonmare wrote:Space ruin of a burnt out plasmaman ship studying a strange gas with unusual properties called "oxygen".

An accident must have happened, exposing the researchers to it and caused them to spontaneously combust - igniting the atmosphere of the ship along with them.
Spoiler:
Douglas Bickerson / Adaptive Manipulator / Digital Clockwork
OrdoM/(Viktor Bergmannsen) (ghost) "Also Douglas, you're becoming the Lexia Black of Robotics"