Storage implants and you.

A place to record your ideas for the game.
Aeri
Byond Username: Cat348

Storage implants and you.

Post by Aeri » #556563

Okay so not too terribly long ago, I played as a traitor on Manuel.
Somebody blew me up and I lost my storage implant containing the CMO's hypospray and an emag.
I was recovered and revived, but was down my cool gamer gear(™)

Epic right?

I feel the storage implant shouldn't be that easy to destroy myself; It's probably in your chest cavity somewhere (I doubt the injector hollows out your fucking leg, the wiki says it's a localized pocket of bluespace? That information only seems to be on the Wiki.) based on the things it can hold. If you've invested nearly half your TC in hiding shit. So if it's destroyed, your torso should probably be fucking gone too.

Or maybe just clarify how it works a bit.

I suspect this might be a programming oversight because the container is just treated like any other equipable container, and as a result can be blown off of you. Anyways let me know if this makes sense or you just think I'm retarded. Idk I'd like some outside feedback, I personally feel like it should only really be lost if you get absolutely fucking annihilated (in which case it's unlikely to matter anyways).
Tell your local headmins to abolish ENFORCE_HUMAN_AUTHORITY, humans are fucking boring. Allow plasmeme CE, Lizard HOS, etc!