Timeline Eradication Agent

A place to record your ideas for the game.
JJRcop
Byond Username: JJRcop
Github Username: JJRcop

Timeline Eradication Agent

Post by JJRcop » #65910

PR: https://github.com/tgstation/-tg-station/pull/7518

I'm implementing this thing in the game as a thing to maybe in the future but also maybe not, replace Space Ninja:
See this PR for more info on the equipment (which is already in-game): #7084

It's not called the Chrono Legionnaire, it's called the Timeline Eradication Agent, or TEA.
It currently has to erase one sixth of the population, maxing out at four people, but I want more things to do than just erase people, I also want those things to affect the round in a chaotic way, I can make more gadgets for him if necessary. (New gadgets, not expansions to the Chronosuit or TED gun)

Any ideas?
(No sticky, I won't make a capture mode.)
I lurk quite often...
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Re: Timeline Eradication Agent

Post by Jacquerel » #65912

I'm not going to lie, an antagonist who kills people by channeling them for 60 seconds during which they are completely helpless, who is tasked to just kill a bunch of people, sounds really boring.

That gun kills people very very slowly, during which time the person being killed is completely unable to do anything at all, but the antagonist is very vulnerable.
There's no counterplay except to disarm the guy before he can get you or stay in public places at all times, which (as the antagonist knows they are going to be sitting there for a while) they are going to minimise the chances of. You cannot act reactively to this antagonist at all.
This is fun for neither the victim, who once jumped now just has to twiddle their thumbs for ages in the hope that someone comes along, or the antagonist, who has to do the same thing but with the opposite hope.
And that's all that you do.

I don't really know that I have any suggestions for this, I just think the base concept is kind of flawed.
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #65913

Just for reference, it takes around 60 seconds to fully "erase" a target, you must remain stationary for the entire time. In addition the target cannot interact, or be interacted, with in any possible way.

The TED is a very unique individual from my limited times I've played as one on server. They are very difficult to stop as even if they are stunned they can teleportmove. However its hard for them to "erase" a target as they must get someone and hold them for 60 seconds alone without interaction from anyone else.

They would make a good side antagonist, but they would need to be fleshed out in order to become a full on antagonist.

(Also, you cannot disarm the TEA of his gun, its built into his backpack)
soulgamer
Byond Username: Soulgamergod

Post by soulgamer » #65917

Deep Agent Insertion
They must find a specific crew member and (using some sort of tech) overwrite their mind with that of a TEA agent. The target becomes an antag with specific objectives one of which is always "Assist the TEA in further objectives)

Maybe have it ghost the body and then randomly select a ghost to be placed into the body? That would have a more unique feel than just antag-ing someone.

Temporal Escapee
A temporal creature spawns on the station that the TEA has been sent to hunt. This monster has been given the objective to devour as many crew members as possible. The TEA must subdue and destroy the creature as only their tech can permanently remove this beast...well singulo would work but that would just be crazy right?

This way TEA agents may actually have a legit mission so crew wont always go full murderbone on sight of them
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer

Post by Jacquerel » #65918

soulgamer wrote:Temporal Escapee
A temporal creature spawns on the station that the TEA has been sent to hunt. This monster has been given the objective to devour as many crew members as possible. The TEA must subdue and destroy the creature as only their tech can permanently remove this beast...well singulo would work but that would just be crazy right?
I actually quite like the idea of, instead of spawning a single ninja who fucks things up, creating a pair of people with big powers who mostly don't use them directly on the crew in favour of causing chaos by playing cat and mouse with each other. The "completely useless if there are two people in the room" gun makes a lot more sense if you're only meant to be hunting one guy.
JJRcop

Post by JJRcop » #65929

soulgamer wrote:Temporal Escapee

This way TEA agents may actually have a legit mission so crew wont always go full murderbone on sight of them
I like this, a lot. Whole lot better than "wipe these 4 dudes".

EDIT: I came up with another objective: "Don't lose your equipment.". The thing behind it is the TE agency who made the tech don't want NT to get a hold of it because NT are the people who tried to stop them from making it in the first place.
Last edited by JJRcop on Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I lurk quite often...
Steelpoint
Github User

Post by Steelpoint » #65933

There would need to be some depth in combat between the Monster and the TEA players, it would be unfun for the Monster to lose from being hit once from the TEA.

Otherwise it seems like a good idea.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #65939

It could have something like the wizard's Repulse spell, so that the monster has to be caught from outside the repulse range, or you risk being thrown into a wall, which means you have to do it in a somewhat open area, which again increases the chance of being caught.

Or hell, there could be two TEA with different gear, sent to destroy each other, either slinking around waiting for the jump on their opponent or rallying the crew against them
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Feretal
Byond Username: Feretal

Post by Feretal » #65940

Recreate Evolve for ss13.
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer

Post by Jacquerel » #65941

yeah I think in terms of the TEA gun itself, there's still few situations where it's going to be a particularly fun device just from its design
I think the only way to fix it would make it much quicker to activate, but require some other form of setup before you can actually use it on anyone like a trap or device which you lay on the floor or something
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #65965

Ghostbusters III: Assistant Busters
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #66121

Like Space Ninjas, these guys would make excellent side-antagonists. Maybe give them a 10% chance to spawn alongside the normal antagonist or something like that. Or, they could spawn with a team of two Space Ninjas. The ninjas capture targets, then this guy erases them.
soulgamer
Byond Username: Soulgamergod

Post by soulgamer » #66126

Steelpoint wrote:There would need to be some depth in combat between the Monster and the TEA players, it would be unfun for the Monster to lose from being hit once from the TEA.

Otherwise it seems like a good idea.
Maybe make the creature immune to the time freeze of the atom eraser gun. Have the escapee start with like 300 health and regen like 1.5 a second. At -100 they dont die just stop taking damage. AT this point the TEA needs to quickly step and elimnate the threat while he has a chance. This would let the TEA take out the creature by himself if he can deal it enough damage.
Duncdar
Byond Username: Duncdar

Post by Duncdar » #66132

Like using wish/miracle to kill an incapacitated Tarrasque, he needs to get to beast to -100 health, and use the !!unique!! gun to finish it off. honestly, he really shouldn't be an antag, just someone who's dropped off to kill some bluespace beast. This makes the round slightly more interesting without popping another person who has free reign and can kill people with impunity.
~lighter than Aire~
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #66193

i like the idea of having to trap someone to use the eradication thingy on them
also the time gun shouldnt require a full minute to erase someone. you can kill people normally in under a minute, having two people stand still and stare at eachother while one of them erases the other from existence is super boring.
perhaps what you would need to do is mark someone with some kind of trap like a tripwire or a mine of some kind that takes time to activate (in that it has to power up when being placed, and then you have to wait for them to trigger it) and once they're marked, THEN you can eradicate them.

i really like the monster idea. multiple monsters would be neat; you could have big ones that are hellbent on destruction and hard to take down, ones that can run away through vents and what not and take a lot of careful tracking and trap-laying to catch, or ones that can blend in with everyone else (like a changeling) that you have to figure out the identity of.
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #66194

miggles wrote:having two people stand still and stare at eachother while one of them erases the other from existence is super boring.
Ninja energy net works about the same way.

Kinda awkward having that conversation of "Don't do this please I got kids" "SオRRY マAN IT'S JUST BUSイNESS"
"So uh, how's things over at spider clan?"
"CオMFY, WE HAVE ア HOLO-BEACH. OH, TIME'S UP."
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #66289

I like the sort of Evolve/Monster hunter on the station style objective/event idea of this.
私は完璧
Alex Crimson
Byond Username: Dazbuzz

Post by Alex Crimson » #66311

Violaceus wrote:The "monster" should be Chrono-Ivan.
Jeez im glad someone remembers that awesome unit.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #66342

I don't like anything about this. The TED stuff was designed as an admin-spawn gimmick item and isn't balanced to be any form of a non-admin event.

Unless it's tweaked I think it should stay as such.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Alex Crimson

Post by Alex Crimson » #66343

The gun is weak and the armor is overpowered. It isnt really designed to be a normal automatic event. Its still very fun to watch though, and the gun is interesting enough to stop it being just another murderboner weapon.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #66365

Only add it if we can also add soundbytes from red alert two's chrono legeionaire. "Im gone!" "Never existed!" ect, they were pretty cool dudes.
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Remie Richards
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #66391

Vekter wrote:I don't like anything about this. The TED stuff was designed as an admin-spawn gimmick item and isn't balanced to be any form of a non-admin event.
Alex Crimson wrote: the armor is overpowered.
Actually, despite being acknowledged that it's main use would probably end up being admin spawnables, it's armour values were actually nerfed (As suggested by MrPerson with numbers suggested by myself)
With the values they're at, an anti-player antag doesn't seem a good role for the TEA no, but with specific bluespace/time related mini events as objectives for the TEA it's values would be fair.
私は完璧
Alex Crimson

Post by Alex Crimson » #66398

Well i didnt really mean the values. More the ability to jaunt with virtually no cooldown, and even when stunned.
Steelpoint
Github User

Post by Steelpoint » #66492

So long as the TEA can not pick up weapons and can only use the equipment he spawns with, it would be balanced.
Atticat
Byond Username: Atticat

Post by Atticat » #66509

I think the TEA should be a PROTAGONIST instead of antogonist. Make it so a horrifying creature arrives on the station at the same time as the TEA agent and they start battling it out.

Bae says, "IM starting to think Zeela is just an meme character that the admins have come up with to only piss everybody off"
JJRcop

Post by JJRcop » #66515

Vekter wrote:I don't like anything about this. The TED stuff was designed as an admin-spawn gimmick item and isn't balanced to be any form of a non-admin event.

Unless it's tweaked I think it should stay as such.
I'm actually the dude who made the TED stuff you know... I "didn't balance it properly" because I don't know what "good balance" is, it seems to be overwhelmingly very different to each person, and I tried my best.

And this monster idea is really cool, but it won't happen overnight, I designed the TED gun to be where the target is pretty boned but the guy who is using it can get boned too if they get attacked in the middle of it. Now there's this whole setting up a trap idea thing and I am going to have to figure this out. I'll probably make a child TED gun for the event and let the parent keep the current functionality and stuff.

Also the chronosuit doesn't work if the user is knocked unconscious, and if it is hit with a strong EMP it has a 100% chance to disengage and you can remove it with no extra strip delay.
I lurk quite often...
Alex Crimson

Post by Alex Crimson » #66519

I dont think the monster thing should have anything to do with the TED. If yall want to add it then fine, but make it something different. The TED imo is fine as it is, it just needs a little balance. Id suggest lowering the time required to disintegrate by 20-30 seconds, and make the suit unable to jaunt/move when stunned.
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #66611

Atticat wrote:I think the TEA should be a PROTAGONIST instead of antogonist. Make it so a horrifying creature arrives on the station at the same time as the TEA agent and they start battling it out.
The issue with Protagonists in SS13 is that code wise they would be 100% identical to an Antagonist, so there's no point differentiating the two.
Heck, Even players inside simple_animals (this includes drones I believe!) are listed as "ANTAG" on the Admin version of the "Who" verb.
私は完璧
Steelpoint
Github User

Post by Steelpoint » #66612

Leave who is the good guy and who is the bad guy ambiguous, it really should be more of a grey area as both entities (TED and the Monster) have their own reasons for doing what they have to do.
JJRcop

Post by JJRcop » #66628

So... What will the monster look like?
I lurk quite often...
Steelpoint
Github User

Post by Steelpoint » #66633

There are a few sprites in the game that might be suitable for a monster, or different variants of one. Here's some that might be interesting.

You can find them here in the code: icons\mob\mob.dmi

Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #66779

Steelpoint wrote:There are a few sprites in the game that might be suitable for a monster, or different variants of one. Here's some that might be interesting.

You can find them here in the code: icons\mob\mob.dmi

1. That's a fine icon, I used it a few time for events, but it has pretty much zero ties to time or bluespace.
2. That's supposed to be God iirc. it also has some really fucking weird stuff on certain directions (East or west is literally just an animation of it glowing?)
3. That's a cult construct suit with glowing lights.

This really needs to be something new, Time and beings being outside of a physical law of the universe (time) makes me think of Eldritch creatures.
As in, lots of tentacles and unnecessary spooky bits.
私は完璧
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Cipher3

Post by Cipher3 » #66793

But Eldritch creatures seem evil, so if we use those there's no blue-orange morality as previously suggested.
Spoiler:
Nathanael Greene has made a woman of Bryce Pax!

Valerie Sinnet says, "Nathaniel Greene charged the brig with a fucking HONK."

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

OOC: HotelBravoLima: I literally can't be removed from power.

I demand this ban be lifted right now. ~Bibliodewangus

Erin Wake whispers, "You should ready up on Badger and boink with me..."

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that PR matters. ~MisterPerson

DEAD: Ichigo Momomiya says, "Coravin's just an ass."

Linus Johnson says, "Hey you know I got this game Skyrim last week"
Linus Johnson says, "I have a level 19 ranger and its so fun"
Weston Zadovsky says, "did he just"
Weston Zadovsky says, "fucking hell"

The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Fucking get out."
Coravin Vattes asks, "Please?"
Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Please get the fuck outta my lab."
Coravin Vattes exclaims, "Okay!"
[Common] Beryl Nyuphoran {RD} asks, "WHO GAVE CORAVIN ALL ACCESS?"

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

Ty Andrews curls up in a ball on the floor and purrs.

by oranges » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm
Get out bluespace, you've not been relevant since you lost the elections

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus

Fayrik
Byond Username: Fayrik

Post by Fayrik » #66851

Violaceus wrote:The "monster" should be Chrono-Ivan.
This, this, a million times this.
A TEA vs TEA event, whereby one is tasked with bombing as much of the station as possible, and the other one has to stop him.
Perhaps have points scored by having the "Ivan" destroy tiles rather than people, and the "Commando" scores by evacing people, not tiles. It could create some interesting asynchronous gameplay.

I think it'd have to only occur after x amount of minutes into the round, since it entirely relies on a shuttle call, so having it occur half an hour into the round would kinda suck.
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #75524

Skorvold spawned one of these to erase a player who named himself Adolf Hilter from the timeline.

10/10 would be admin abused by again.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #75699

Since you bumped the thread, I thought I would tell you about the one and only time I saw a TEA in game. It was fucking horrifying.

This motherfucker vaporised like 20 people, holy shit it's retardedly overpowered.
In maint, you are almost unbeatable, regardless of how many people are trying to kill you.

This is what happens.

Chucklefuck Mctime agent hides in a locker in maint, after zapping some people in engineering.
Three of us go into maint, he pops out of the locker and zaps the first guy. The first shot like that, with any weapon is basially impossible to avoid. With the TED, not only is it impossible to avoid, it's also a completel ggnore.
He zaps the front guy, which blocks the 1 wide maint corridor, so the other two can't get past. By the time the other two navigate through engineering (fires and no access etc) and get into maint the long way, person one is gone.

Then an entire ERT comes to hunt him down in maint.
One guy opens a door.
Zapped
ERT goes around since that path is now blocked and cannot be bypassed.
Other door opens.
Zapped.
Both paths are now blocked by guys that are slowly vanishing, while the time agent stands their picking his nose, and the ERT is stuck scratching their balls.
Eventually one of the ERT has the bright idea of apparently c4'ing one of the dissolving ERT members, which as well as blasting an entrance, also detonated a nearby welding tank, stunning the time agent.

TL;DR Make dissolving people not dense, otherwise the TED makes you unbeatable in narrow spaces.
Steelpoint
Github User

Post by Steelpoint » #75704

The ERT have access to Pulse guns, they could have just blasted their way through the walls.

Also the TEA can only use his gun on a single person at any time, if he fires on multiple people he'll never erase anyone.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #75705

That's what the ghosts said. Until he did just that.
Supermichael777
Byond Username: Supermichael777

Post by Supermichael777 » #75757

This suit has one use and one use only killing space Hitlers
oranges wrote:It's my game, not yours
Never forget the corruption of these halls

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that I actually care.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Omar Beail says, "You guys should fuck for my entertainment"
Classy, TG, Classy

OOC: KorPhaeron: Admins aren't allowed to have friends

OOC: Daman997: I HAVE POSTED VIDEOS OF A MAN FUCKING A SNAKE IN OOC GIVE ME THAT LINK PUSSY
An0n3 wrote:Take the same brand of retardation and invert it and you have people saying "It's okay for a game to cost more because I enjoyed it!
Spoiler:
Q: Why does everyone assume I’m a pervert just for wanting to play as a cat girl?
A: Because they’re degenerate cocksuckers who cannot fathom that another person might have pure intentions in wanting to play as the cat girl master race. Their wish fulfillment fetish-tier races like elves, aasimars, goliaths, and hobgoblins are perfectly fine in their mad, lust-filled minds, such that the purity and perfection of cat girls burns at their evil perverted hearts.

Q: Where are the cat boys?
A: I don’t follow.
Man_Shroom
Byond Username: Man_Shroom

Post by Man_Shroom » #75961

>Two teams of 3 TEA agents fighting each other
>Each one has to destroy the other team
>As they fight, serious problems happen to the station
>It's in the station's best interest to keep them contained and alive so they can hand them over to centcomm
>One chronoteam wins if they kill the others, if they all die no one wins, if the crew brings even numbers of both teams back to centcomm in the shuttle brig they win (EG 1 from each team, 2 from each team, 3 from each team, so that the crew doesn't bring back more of one team than the other
>Chronoteams have special time-themed tools such as

>tools that make everything about a person faster or slower, like runspeed, clickspeed, chemical processing
>force-fields
>paralyzing grenades
>A bomb that makes everything in, say, a 5 tile radius get reset to how it was at roundstart.

I think these changes would make for a balanced mode. Plus, we don't really have a team 1 vs team 2 with station in-between mode.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #75971

TEA Agents?
Timeline Eradication Agent Agents?
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Man_Shroom
Byond Username: Man_Shroom

Post by Man_Shroom » #75978

I thought it was Timeline Eradication Association, honestly.
JJRcop

Post by JJRcop » #82180

So, if in the future I were to possibly take interest in implementing the TEA in-game as an event/mode (no promises), what would I need to change? Do you think the TEA should stay an admin-only spawn?
(I would like a more fleshed out concept for this, like either expanding on the monster idea or something new)

I already gathered that the people being erased shouldn't be dense, which is a good idea. I made them dense because I was thinking it would make a good dynamic in the 3-wide hallways, but I didn't think about maint.

One thing I was thinking about was that when you use the suit, every item that would be considered "outside of the suit" besides the TED would not come with you.

Also the idea with the TEA is that all their abilities were individual gadgets, instead of all rolled into one item like the TED or something. If I want them to have a way to stun people in an area it wold be a separate gadget they keep in a special belt to hold all their gadgets. (Although personally I think that the TEA is well equipped already even just having the suit and gun.)
I lurk quite often...
Alex Crimson

Post by Alex Crimson » #82182

Half the time it takes to delete someone. Currently its way too long imo. Boring just sitting there waiting for the target to die, and for the guy being deleted.

Time-freeze grenades would be neat. Temp stuns everyone but they dont fall over. But yeah, i dont think the TEA needs more gear.

Rather than a game-mode i think it would be better as a mini-antag like Ninja.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #82186

You could make it so the TEA always has to take out another antag, making them a sort of self righteous warrior, like the Inquisitor from Red Dwarf (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Inquis ... d_Dwarf%29) getting the antag to justify there mission during the time they are erased or something. Maybe something thats a little more RP orientated?

Also needs to be a recursion joke somewhere in the wiki/item descriptions, because humour.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box