Another character slot

A place to record your ideas for the game.
Krypo
Byond Username: Krypo

Another character slot

Post by Krypo » #591024

Another character slot.
Last edited by Krypo on Sun Dec 25, 2022 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In the name of Harman...
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Re: Another character slot

Post by BeeSting12 » #591029

donate to byond and get six more
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #591031

What about more for donors though? I’m one and still frequently am deleting characters
legality
Byond Username: Legality

Post by legality » #591037

Limiting players to three slots punishes players who want to create fleshed out characters with backgrounds that make it so they'd only be doing work in one or two different departments. Ideally, there should be as many character slots as there are departments in the game. I imagine that the people who put the limit in place didn't have those sorts of players in mind when they did it -- /tg/ MRP probably didn't exist at the time, so there wasn't really much of a /tg/station audience that would be effected negatively like this. I do think it makes sense to revisit this now and see if the limit should be raised.

Most MRP and HRP servers I know of have much higher character slot limits for a reason.
cocothegogo
Byond Username: Cocothegog0

Post by cocothegogo » #591052

manuel moment
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #591056

BeeSting12 wrote:donate to byond and get six more
It's 5 more, bringing the total up to 8.

BYOND members also don't have a 30 second wait, get a custom OOC name color, and the option to pick from a variety of nice ghost styles. All of this for only $20 a year, and you're supporting the platform to ensure that it doesn't collapse under us.

Become a BYOND member today!
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #591061

RaveRadbury wrote:
BeeSting12 wrote:donate to byond and get six more
It's 5 more, bringing the total up to 8.

BYOND members also don't have a 30 second wait, get a custom OOC name color, and the option to pick from a variety of nice ghost styles. All of this for only $20 a year, and you're supporting the platform to ensure that it doesn't collapse under us.

Become a BYOND member today!
ha, imagine spending less than $2 a month for all of that when you get some of that for free by being an admin. Want a different ghost? I can just varedit mine to be a gif of the Skyrim opening
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #591066

NoxVS wrote: ha, imagine spending less than $2 a month for all of that when you get some of that for free by being an admin. Want a different ghost? I can just varedit mine to be a gif of the Skyrim opening
It doesn't give you another character slot, which is the point of this thread, but thanks for stopping by to flex on everyone with your admin status.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #591094

What do you need more than 7 mains per server and one wildcard for?
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #591150

Do other people actually remember to check the setup character window before joining? I couldn't imagine remembering to change character frequently enough to use all my slots.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW: