Minor Suggestions

A place to record your ideas for the game.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Re: Minor Suggestions

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #120230

Bottom post of the previous page:

Give botany an Armor Tech Tree which grows armor vests with damage resistance equal to potency/4
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #120788

give ascendant shadowlings a toggleable ability that lets them see deadchat
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #120811

PKPenguin321 wrote:give ascendant shadowlings a toggleable ability that lets them see deadchat
might as well just call it "let's get salty"
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #120876

Xhuis wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:give ascendant shadowlings a toggleable ability that lets them see deadchat
might as well just call it "let's get salty"
that's the idea, yeah
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
AnonymousNow
Byond Username: AnonymousNow

Post by AnonymousNow » #121244

Make every shuttle capable of docking at the station. At once, if a crew is particularly enterprising.
Hornygranny wrote:It's not your codebase. It's our codebase. You can imply soft power as much as you want, but you don't have it. Division between the server and project is absolute. I'm not interested in reading dezzmont platitudes for the billionth time and won't be checking back in this thread.

Spoiler:
~Simplified for the sake of Wyzack's delicate feelings~
Fuck anti-roleplay suggestions and fuck Bay.

Xenomorphs a shit.
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #121331

I want to fly the clown shuttle.

Give it a faulty computer that sends it straight into the toxins mass driver
tuypo1
Byond Username: Tuypo1

Post by tuypo1 » #121387

Reimoo wrote:Room lights should automatically turn on/off depending if somebody is in it or not.
it would make traitor janitor even more fun then it already is.
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #121553

Please add standard issue captain's hat to captain's locker.
Bring back papercult.

Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #121554

InsaneHyena wrote:Please add standard issue captain's hat to captain's locker.
Do you mean his normal hat?

On that note, who got rid of the Captain's old SWAT Helmet?
tuypo1

Post by tuypo1 » #121555

InsaneHyena wrote:Please add standard issue captain's hat to captain's locker.
i support this.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #121567

Steelpoint wrote: On that note, who got rid of the Captain's old SWAT Helmet?
I'll give you one guess...
tuypo1

Post by tuypo1 » #121570

was it paprika
Steelpoint
Github User

Post by Steelpoint » #121572

Well of course it was Paprika.
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #121769

SWAT helmet looks like shit with the stripes anyway.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #122085

since hearts are removable, I thought it woudl be interesting if Heart disease could be a condition that could show up like Appendicitis. Heart attacks and the like are possibly under certain circumstances. Heart failure can be solved with a defib. And heart transplants. Except when you take out the bad heart you need to put a new one in.

Also Augmented hearts that prevent (or maybe reduce) bleed damage and toxin damage, but cause heart attacks when electrocuted or EMP'd.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Wizardjenkins66
Byond Username: Wizardjenkins66

Post by Wizardjenkins66 » #122104

Stick neinhaus' Solid snake jumpsuit+bandana in the Costume vendor.
Violaceus wrote: Mining smiths spend years working on a single katana and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest blades known to man- and lizard-kind. Katanas are thrice as sharp as eswords and thrice as hard for that matter too. Anything an esword can cut through, a katana can cut through better. I'm pretty sure a katana could easily bisect a durand mech with a simple vertical slash.
Ever wonder why Syndicate never bothered conquering Mining? That's right, they were too scared to fight the disciplined miners and their katanas of destruction.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #122108

But don't hearts actually do nothing. I know people can take out other peoples hearts and it does literally nothing to them.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
tuypo1

Post by tuypo1 » #122124

well the same can be said of the apendix but thats realistic

maybe spacemen evolved a new method of blood circulation sometime in the next 490 years
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #122138

I just wanna be able to to give people heart attacks it emps.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Gun Hog
Byond Username: Gun Hog

Post by Gun Hog » #122187

ThanatosRa wrote:I just wanna be able to to give people heart attacks it emps.
People with Reviver implants suffer heart attacks when hit with an EMP.
ClumsyAlcoholic
Byond Username: ClumsyAlcoholic

Post by ClumsyAlcoholic » #122252

Wizardjenkins66 wrote:Stick neinhaus' Solid snake jumpsuit+bandana in the Costume vendor.
Yes, this needs to be done. We already have cardboard boxes.
MOSIN BOY HERE
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #122316

Gun Hog wrote:
ThanatosRa wrote:I just wanna be able to to give people heart attacks it emps.
People with Reviver implants suffer heart attacks when hit with an EMP.
Oh. Neat.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Fragnostic
Byond Username: Fragnostic

Post by Fragnostic » #122336

New attachment for assemblies like a signaler or prox sensor, but it's set off by shock. You can put it on a table, pick it up, shove it in a container. But the moment you throw it and it hits something, it triggers it. Assemblies made with this attachment have to be primed before the shock sensor triggers an assembly. That way, that flashbang+space lube+morphine smoke grenade doesn't go off when you throw it at the HoS when you hook him up with crowd control materials. I'd like for the shock sensor to toggle between collision or a momentum function, so it can be set off by actually hitting something(floating through space and bumps into something) or just being thrown by anything and then suddenly becoming stationary (disposal chutes, air cannon, mass driver, throwing by hand, sorium). Does not go off if it's caught unless it's set to momentum and it is as common as a voice analyzer.

Bananium makes you HONK after saying things, and speaking over a megaphone with bananium in your system should set off a HONKblaster blast.

Shooting someone point-blank in the head with a shotgun should knock them over for a very short time.

Vomitting with CF3 in your body should release a trail of flames for as far as you can see.

injecting a basketball with sorium should make it bounce and ricochet off walls and slam into people, knocking them down like Beepsky.

Having salt in your body should make you 'whine' and 'cry' things instead of saying them. Ghosts are made of salt.

Liquid dark matter in your body should make it impossible to set you on fire, but deals some oxyloss, make you gasp and sound like you're choking.

Sorium in your body should clear make you vomit over and over until it's completely gone from your system, but nothing can embed in you.

Liquid dark matter and sorium should consume each other and create 'unstable energetic matter', and having that in your body should slowly deal brute damage as it tosses you back and forth down the hallways. Having 50 units of unstable energetic matter or more in your body is an insta-gib.

Bullets should deal most damage via embedding, otherwise count as an object hitting you. Embedded bullets should create their own specific rate of bleeding based on caliber and type which will stack depending on number of wounds and shot placement. Bandage can significantly stop bleeding but cannot be fully healed without surgical removal/extraction. Certain cartridges can be armour-piercing and bypass shields fully or even both. It would give medbay surgery a purpose, and would make bullet wounds dependent on bleeding and stamina. It's sorta shit to see bullets drop people on the spot, as opposed to eating lead and running away in a panick only to make it about 6 tiles away before you drop from the bleeding. Guns are deadly, yo.

Bullets should also slightly crack windows and pass through only once without losing any power, then do what they normally do, depending on caliber. Most pistol cartridges shouldn't do this, but all the other large cartridges should easily. What if they got slowed down by every collision and the slower, the less of a chance of embedding the projectile has? Then they just dump their energy and cause a good bit of actual bruising and that's it.
DaemonBomb
Byond Username: Daemonbomb

Post by DaemonBomb » #122531

I don't know how minor this actually would be to implement, but could the CE get a special RCD that doubles as an RPD? In low pop rounds where there aren't enough people to repair the multiple holes, or rounds where all of my engineers and atmos techs are incapacitated/thralled/rev/cultist/lazy I end up having to fix holes by myself and because RCDs and RPDs don't fit in pockets or boxes it can get annoying having to carry both around with me at all times.
Roze Armitage/Sid Spades/GHEDE.loa
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #122544

DaemonBomb wrote:I don't know how minor this actually would be to implement, but could the CE get a special RCD that doubles as an RPD? In low pop rounds where there aren't enough people to repair the multiple holes, or rounds where all of my engineers and atmos techs are incapacitated/thralled/rev/cultist/lazy I end up having to fix holes by myself and because RCDs and RPDs don't fit in pockets or boxes it can get annoying having to carry both around with me at all times.
Hacky, but you can create an item that LOOKS like an RPD or an RCD, (preferably some transformers-esque mix of the two) that contains both an RPD and an RCD inside it, and when interacted with swaps between the RCD and the RPD, and any time it's used like an RCD or RPD, it simply asks it's internal RCD/RPD to do the work. (Sort of like Hardsuit internal jetpacks)
私は完璧
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #122551

Wouldn't really work with some serious tweaking because attack_self swaps what mode the rcd is in and brings up the menu on rpds
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #122562

Malkevin wrote:Wouldn't really work with some serious tweaking because attack_self swaps what mode the rcd is in and brings up the menu on rpds
Which Is why I wrote "interacted with" and not attack_self(), since I already foresaw this.
An Action button, is what it would probably be.
私は完璧
DaemonBomb
Byond Username: Daemonbomb

Post by DaemonBomb » #122571

I'm not much of a spriter, but maybe it could look something like:

Build Mode

Pipe Mode
Roze Armitage/Sid Spades/GHEDE.loa
John_Oxford
Github User
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

Post by John_Oxford » #122577

You could have a all around engineering tool that the CE gets. More or less a big ass rifle type thing.

Has a RCD, and RPD modes
Has a R-WCD (Reinforced - Wall Construction Device) Takes around 45 seconds to build a unfinished rwall, another 15 seconds to finish the entire wall.
Has a T-ray function
Alerts of atmospheric breaches, fire alarms, and toxins alerts are also played over the device
Holds 300 units worth of matter (takes matter cartriages)
Has a wiring mode (Insert coils of wire into the back of it, same as a backpack)
Has a holding slot (more or less the asscessory function) for a multitool that functions as a actual multi tool not "lol wires" multitool, like actual screwdriver, wrench (plyers), wirecutters, and functions as a normal multitool
Has a crowbar built into the stock, acts as a normal crowbar when used on crowbar-able objects
Has a experimental welder built into the barrel (refuel by clicking on tanks, holds 500 units of fuel)
Locks up if no one with the job "Chief Engineer" is not holding it, to prevent chucklefucks from mass spamming walls and shit everywhere, can be unlocked with a emag or any other head ID.
Has a STB radio also built in

Assuming this has a fuck ton of features, instead of making it a clusterfuck by not adding a UI menu, just have it where if you click on it, it will ask for your ID (only once, checking if you are the CE) and pop up with a menu to activate/deactivate/eject one or all of the features, or turn on one of the features.

The CE gets one, and only one of these. He can fit it in suit storage, his back, or his belt.

Also, some random flavor name IE: "The ACD-55x Experimental Construction Device"

*also a traitor objective/restricted item
Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right
>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.
NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want
I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #122600

John_Oxford wrote:Takes around 45 seconds to build a unfinished rwall, another 15 seconds to finish the entire wall.
Are you serious? It takes two metal and two plasteel to drop an r-wall on the ground in 5 seconds manually.

I'm actually surprised this hasn't been abused as much as it could.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
whodaloo
Byond Username: Whodaloo

Post by whodaloo » #122610

Saegrimr wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:Takes around 45 seconds to build a unfinished rwall, another 15 seconds to finish the entire wall.
Are you serious? It takes two metal and two plasteel to drop an r-wall on the ground in 5 seconds manually.

clearly you've never played with Sticky "r-wall the brig because its funny" Mayhem
i love public logs
Spoiler:
SAY: Kolt Saudwell/RedMcCloud : Beacuse
SAY: Kolt Saudwell/RedMcCloud : ((im banned))

SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : Hos
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : Can i bang you]
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : ]plras
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : R; I WROTE THIS SOMG FOR YOU HOS

SAY: Bryce Pax/IcePacks : I THINK I WAS A LITTLE HASTY IN GIVING THE CREW ACCESS TO THE ARMORY

Lusty Xenomorph Maid begins to clean the telescopic baton with the soap...

[Common] Garrett Larson says, "How do i shot pod"

OOC: Zoey Webb/Firecage : WHodaloo, why are you so fucking aggressive against me
OOC: Engineer Donkin/Whodaloo : i have no idea what you're talking about chief
OOC: Zoey Webb/Firecage : Cuck sucking dick wanking piece of cock shit head
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #122643

whodaloo wrote:
Saegrimr wrote:

clearly you've never played with Sticky "r-wall the brig because its funny" Mayhem
I'm pretty sure you get banned for that
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
whodaloo
Byond Username: Whodaloo

Post by whodaloo » #122674

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:
whodaloo wrote:
Saegrimr wrote:

I'm pretty sure you get banned for that
i love public logs
Spoiler:
SAY: Kolt Saudwell/RedMcCloud : Beacuse
SAY: Kolt Saudwell/RedMcCloud : ((im banned))

SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : Hos
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : Can i bang you]
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : ]plras
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : R; I WROTE THIS SOMG FOR YOU HOS

SAY: Bryce Pax/IcePacks : I THINK I WAS A LITTLE HASTY IN GIVING THE CREW ACCESS TO THE ARMORY

Lusty Xenomorph Maid begins to clean the telescopic baton with the soap...

[Common] Garrett Larson says, "How do i shot pod"

OOC: Zoey Webb/Firecage : WHodaloo, why are you so fucking aggressive against me
OOC: Engineer Donkin/Whodaloo : i have no idea what you're talking about chief
OOC: Zoey Webb/Firecage : Cuck sucking dick wanking piece of cock shit head
TrustyGun
Byond Username: TrustyGun

Post by TrustyGun » #122867

There should be a most wanted board outside of security
Usually Julian Mackabee or K.I.N.G
Gun Hog

Post by Gun Hog » #122874

TrustyGun wrote:There should be a most wanted board outside of security
We have Security Newscasters for that! Add more of them!
Duncdar
Byond Username: Duncdar

Post by Duncdar » #122947

Can we please stop having forced traitor/ling when LITERALLY no one has antag enabled? It should default to extended, or just let people who join mid-shift be antags. We shouldn't be forced to play a round when everyone else on the server wants to enjoy themselves in a slower paced setting.
~lighter than Aire~
Gun Hog

Post by Gun Hog » #122948

Consider giving the protolathe a [?] button to let users read the design descriptions.
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #122964

MemoriesPast wrote:Can we please stop having forced traitor/ling when LITERALLY no one has antag enabled? It should default to extended, or just let people who join mid-shift be antags. We shouldn't be forced to play a round when everyone else on the server wants to enjoy themselves in a slower paced setting.
Couldn't the antagonists just... not do their objectives? I may be wrong, but I don't think "not attempting to win" is a rule-breaking offence for solo antagonists, only for team ones.
tuypo1

Post by tuypo1 » #123051

friendly antags are cancer.
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #123306

that may be, but he was specifically talking about a situation where everyone on the server wanted to play extended anyway
If that's the case then they can just... play extended, by not doing any traitoring
there's no rules against it, nor mechanical incentive
tuypo1

Post by tuypo1 » #123308

i suppose your right.
TrustyGun
Byond Username: TrustyGun

Post by TrustyGun » #123693

You should be able to implant the following items into your chest cavity:

1. Bike Horns and Airhorns (Honk)
2. Pinpointer (Shows up on the Hud)
3. Station Bounced Radio (Freq. can't be changed once in cavity, can turn it off and on though)
Usually Julian Mackabee or K.I.N.G
WJohnston
Byond Username: WJohnston

Post by WJohnston » #123704

Dragging or grabbing someone should show you as walking backwards, as if you were facing the object. It'd help distinguish that someone is actually pulling someone, instead of being followed very closely or chased by them. More user feedback!
Apparently I was an director or something.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #123710

TrustyGun wrote:You should be able to implant the following items into your chest cavity:

1. Bike Horns and Airhorns (Honk)
2. Pinpointer (Shows up on the Hud)
3. Station Bounced Radio (Freq. can't be changed once in cavity, can turn it off and on though)

Last i checked you can put a radio in there. Great for a permenant surviellence device if you put on on a private channel into a suspected traitor's chest
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Helios
Byond Username: Shodansbreak

Post by Helios » #124084

Add mining scanners to Gulag please!
They have Optical Mesons, but no scanners so they cannot see any other minerals. Which makes being on the Gulag harder than it needs to be. As a person who talks out of a death sentence, to a gulag sentence I'd appreciate it.
linelynnline
Byond Username: Ames

Post by linelynnline » #124094

The outer airlock doors should not open until the inner doors are closed, especially now with spacewind
newfren
Byond Username: Newfren

Post by newfren » #124148

Helios wrote:Add mining scanners to Gulag please!
They have Optical Mesons, but no scanners so they cannot see any other minerals. Which makes being on the Gulag harder than it needs to be. As a person who talks out of a death sentence, to a gulag sentence I'd appreciate it.
Yo the easiest way to get out of the gulag is certainly not mining towards minerals, the easiest way is to mine out a three by three, dig sand in a three by three, repeat. 45 points a pop plus whatever metal gets in your way.
Wizardjenkins66
Byond Username: Wizardjenkins66

Post by Wizardjenkins66 » #124550

Put a sun and moon mask in the costume machine.
Violaceus wrote: Mining smiths spend years working on a single katana and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest blades known to man- and lizard-kind. Katanas are thrice as sharp as eswords and thrice as hard for that matter too. Anything an esword can cut through, a katana can cut through better. I'm pretty sure a katana could easily bisect a durand mech with a simple vertical slash.
Ever wonder why Syndicate never bothered conquering Mining? That's right, they were too scared to fight the disciplined miners and their katanas of destruction.
AnonymousNow
Byond Username: AnonymousNow

Post by AnonymousNow » #124940

Now that cyborgs have medical or security overlays on one button, can we just merge mining cyborg mesons into that button too?
Hornygranny wrote:It's not your codebase. It's our codebase. You can imply soft power as much as you want, but you don't have it. Division between the server and project is absolute. I'm not interested in reading dezzmont platitudes for the billionth time and won't be checking back in this thread.

Spoiler:
~Simplified for the sake of Wyzack's delicate feelings~
Fuck anti-roleplay suggestions and fuck Bay.

Xenomorphs a shit.
Steelpoint
Github User

Post by Steelpoint » #125180

I suggest that if you click a station layout sign (those two tiled one's near arrivals) that it opens a overall image of the station, not only telling you the name (and colour code) of each department but telling you where you are.

E: This should change for each unique station, to help newer people figure out where everything is.
Incoming
Github User
Byond Username: Incoming
Github Username: Incoming5643

Post by Incoming » #125184

Steelpoint wrote:I suggest that if you click a station layout sign (those two tiled one's near arrivals) that it opens a overall image of the station, not only telling you the name (and colour code) of each department but telling you where you are.

E: This should change for each unique station, to help newer people figure out where everything is.
We already have minimap generation, so we could use that, that way it auto updates if the map is physically changed and everything. Frankly I've already tried to do this. The minimap system is just a LITTLE mystic to me right now.
Developer - Datum Antags: Feburary 2016

Poly the Parrot - All Seeing Bird Transcends Universe, Joins Twitter.

Kofi - Make A Poor Life Choice

Good ideas backed by cruddy code since 2012!