Minor Suggestions

A place to record your ideas for the game.
MisterPerson
Board Moderator
Byond Username: MisterPerson

Re: Minor Suggestions

Post by MisterPerson » #79511

Bottom post of the previous page:

Gun Hog wrote:Toxins needs a set of blast doors to help contain fires. The grill/glass breaks and it spills out into the halls. Given that most toxins fires are an accident, it would not hinder antagonists, who would not want to destroy the place that helps them get more bombs.
A fire in 6 rooms that involves 4 people is more interesting than a fire in 1 room that involves 1 person.
I code for the code project and moderate the code sections of the forums.

Feedback is dumb and it doesn't matter
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #79513

MisterPerson wrote:
Gun Hog wrote:Toxins needs a set of blast doors to help contain fires. The grill/glass breaks and it spills out into the halls. Given that most toxins fires are an accident, it would not hinder antagonists, who would not want to destroy the place that helps them get more bombs.
A fire in 6 rooms that involves 4 people is more interesting than a fire in 1 room that involves 1 person.
You can also lock down the entire department if you have to.
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
Phalanx300
Byond Username: Phalanx300

Post by Phalanx300 » #79561

Could we get a console at Atmos so we can interact with all air alarms stationwide. Same at engineering with a console to interact with APC.
MisterPerson
Board Moderator

Post by MisterPerson » #79595

Phalanx300 wrote:Could we get a console at Atmos so we can interact with all air alarms stationwide. Same at engineering with a console to interact with APC.
A year ago when I suggested the APC one, people said it would be "too strong" or something along those lines. Basically I don't consider this to be a minor idea at all; it would be a gigantic buff to atmospherics/engineering.

Phalanx300

Post by Phalanx300 » #79601

Indeed, but currently the only way to fool around with them is being a AI. Good luck getting to Air Alarms as a Atmos Tech.
MisterPerson
Board Moderator

Post by MisterPerson » #79604

Phalanx300 wrote:Indeed, but currently the only way to fool around with them is being a AI. Good luck getting to Air Alarms as a Atmos Tech.
I think it's a good idea, I'm just saying it's a complete change of how the entire job would play.

fartman

Post by fartman » #79607

give each alarm a unique id that you have to read off it

that way you can't immediately suck air out of the captain's office, but if R&D flood toxins you can ask a scientist to tell you the ID and then suction it remotely
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #79617

"Hello you are through to Atmosia Technical Support, please may I have your Atmos Controller ID please... no sir, that is the pressure readout"
Phalanx300

Post by Phalanx300 » #79628

fartman wrote:give each alarm a unique id that you have to read off it

that way you can't immediately suck air out of the captain's office, but if R&D flood toxins you can ask a scientist to tell you the ID and then suction it remotely
Not sure why that would be needed, would ruin the point of it as you still can't see the numbers as a Atmos Tech. Wouldn't be usefull for both helpfull or antag purposes.

Not really, you can give it a special ID but if you still have to ask for them then it isn't fixing any problems.
Tokiko2
Byond Username: Tokiko1

Post by Tokiko2 » #79763

Give the cargo mulebot PDA menu the option to call a mulebot to the PDA's current location. Would make the mulebots a lot more useful: You'd be able to call a mulebot to pick up crates not in the usual return zones, you could call them to custom locations to drop off their crates or make them more practical as a traitor weapon for running people over.

I think the AI already has such a feature, it's a shame that the actual cargo team does not.
Topham
Byond Username: Topham

Post by Topham » #80089

Raven776 wrote:A crew transfer shuttle that takes 15 minutes to arrive, can be recalled up until 3 minutes, and has a first class seating lounge.
I like this. I feel like we really need some method of ending the round aside from admin magic and an emergency. It's weird to call an "emergency shuttle" for when people just kinda wanna go home and don't really care much about waiting an extra few minutes.
AnonymousNow
Byond Username: AnonymousNow

Post by AnonymousNow » #80167

Topham wrote:
Raven776 wrote:A crew transfer shuttle that takes 15 minutes to arrive, can be recalled up until 3 minutes, and has a first class seating lounge.
I like this. I feel like we really need some method of ending the round aside from admin magic and an emergency. It's weird to call an "emergency shuttle" for when people just kinda wanna go home and don't really care much about waiting an extra few minutes.
Random crew objectives might be fun, as leaving on the crew transfer shuttle with a handful of objectives - such as X research levels and Y plants of Z potency - can net EVERYONE greentext.
Hornygranny wrote:It's not your codebase. It's our codebase. You can imply soft power as much as you want, but you don't have it. Division between the server and project is absolute. I'm not interested in reading dezzmont platitudes for the billionth time and won't be checking back in this thread.

Spoiler:
~Simplified for the sake of Wyzack's delicate feelings~
Fuck anti-roleplay suggestions and fuck Bay.

Xenomorphs a shit.
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #80317

fun fact: if you ahelp and ask for an objective, some admins will give one to you
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
qwert
Byond Username: Ohlos

Post by qwert » #80439

syndicate antipersonnel mine : just black plate with red s on it, when activated and dropped it gets triggered, when stepped on/ touched
syndicate frag grenade : spews embedding little black balls all around
syndicate minibalistic-turret kit : box with dat tripod little turret from first half-life and implant to make you not targeted by said turret.
kosmos
Byond Username: Kingofkosmos

Post by kosmos » #80462

The detective should have his own special sunglasses which would show all items and turfs which have fibers or fingerprints colored.
Allohsnackbar

Post by Allohsnackbar » #80464

kosmos wrote:The detective should have his own special sunglasses which would show all items and turfs which have fibers or fingerprints colored.
LSD: The game
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #80625

qwert wrote:syndicate antipersonnel mine : just black plate with red s on it, when activated and dropped it gets triggered, when stepped on/ touched
mite b cool, but black is very easy to see against grey/white/red floors. better usage would be in maint, i guess, but still.
qwert wrote:syndicate frag grenade : spews embedding little black balls all around
so like TFC's caltrops grenade? (fucking medics and their sickness spread)
qwert wrote:syndicate minibalistic-turret kit : box with dat tripod little turret from first half-life and implant to make you not targeted by said turret.
:+1:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #80684

qwert wrote: syndicate minibalistic-turret kit : box with dat tripod little turret from first half-life and implant to make you not targeted by said turret.
It must have the loud beep too.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #80966

Let us burn credit bills.
Oh, and make rollies with them.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Fragnostic
Byond Username: Fragnostic

Post by Fragnostic » #81413

Bear traps could act like mousetraps, and could hold a grenade/minibomb/C4. Once the bear trap is armed, triggering the bear trap could trigger the payload you attached. I wish they could act exactly like mousetraps in the sense that you can put them in your bags and reaching in it triggers it.
MMMiracles
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Post by MMMiracles » #81443

Fragnostic wrote:Bear traps could act like mousetraps, and could hold a grenade/minibomb/C4. Once the bear trap is armed, triggering the bear trap could trigger the payload you attached. I wish they could act exactly like mousetraps in the sense that you can put them in your bags and reaching in it triggers it.
Reaching into a graytider's backpack during arrest and coming out with a bear trap attached to your arm sounds pretty funny, and painful.

Make sure the grenade is attached to the bear trap fully so those who step on it have no way to escape the grenade for maximum fun.
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #81501

Do we have beartraps clamping on arms? I think it would be neat, it could act like a handcuff for one arm only, preventing you from picking things up. For maximum shitcurity attach a beartrap to each arm rather than cuffing
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #81552

If spears don't already embedd in people like shurikens, they should.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #81554

they do!
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #81556

I can now be properly hunted by Grey Tribesmen.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Not-Dorsidarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #81632

Better - spears can embed multiple parts, and then fall out of each embedded part for MAD DAMAGE, so you can use monkeymen as spear farms.
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Wizardjenkins66
Byond Username: Wizardjenkins66

Post by Wizardjenkins66 » #81888

Bring military jackets from NTcode over.
Violaceus wrote: Mining smiths spend years working on a single katana and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest blades known to man- and lizard-kind. Katanas are thrice as sharp as eswords and thrice as hard for that matter too. Anything an esword can cut through, a katana can cut through better. I'm pretty sure a katana could easily bisect a durand mech with a simple vertical slash.
Ever wonder why Syndicate never bothered conquering Mining? That's right, they were too scared to fight the disciplined miners and their katanas of destruction.
Gun Hog
Byond Username: Gun Hog

Post by Gun Hog » #82099

Allow Malf AI rounds to mulligan (continue) if the AI takes over and does not blow up the station. As a reward the AI gains 100 more CPU points, a slow passive core repair, and is no longer restricted by camera vision when interacting with things. (The Topic() check that requires a camera to see something for the AI click things in a window it has open) Borgs under control of a victorious Malf AI gain the same passive repair abilities along with being immune to the Robotics console.

The shuttle will be able to leave, but only if the AI wants you gone, as it can recall at any time (this is already implemented!). As before, the AI will be able to blow the station at the press of a button. Should the Malf die after winning but not exploding the station, the crew can claim victory after round-end.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #82103

That actually sounds really fucking cool
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #82136

Dictator round every other malf? Hell yeah.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #82195

Traitors need a single use item that lets them order any(or almost any?) crate that cargo can order.
Statbus! | Admin Feedback
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #82246

Atlanta-Ned wrote:Traitors need a single use item that lets them order any(or almost any?) crate that cargo can order.
Maybe can have it "fired" at the nearest external airlock to the player ordering it? Would be interesting having to go to specific drop zones just to get your goods, and theres enough airlocks for it to not be too meta-able.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #82248

You are a Traitor! Your objective is to steal a set of ablative armour.
(One ablative crate later...)
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #82249

Yeah some of them would have to be filtered out. Corgi crate for muh meat, laser crates because having like 50 guns stashed in a hideaway is kinda dumb.

This is starting to sound like a bad idea now, thanks Nightingale.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Not-Dorsidarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #82251

The surplus crate should get another 10tc of random fun put into it and made to work like that.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #82257

Imagine a surplus crate being beamed to a random spot in maintenance once you order one, you get a pinpointer-disguised-as-analyser to find it.

Or, alternatively, imagine a surplus crate being delivered the hands-on way: at speed and on an impact trajectory with the nearest window.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #82258

DemonFiren wrote:Imagine a surplus crate being beamed to a random spot in maintenance once you order one, you get a pinpointer-disguised-as-analyser to find it.
The idea of spending TC for a "dead drop" sort of deal would be cool--you get a little more bang for your buck, but you have to find it and it's possible someone else could stumble upon it first.
Or, alternatively, imagine a surplus crate being delivered the hands-on way: at speed and on an impact trajectory with the nearest window.
This is just hilarious.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #82260

Remember that when something travels at speed in space and hits something else, it bounces off. (Shoot yourself out a mass driver and test it.)

How would you code it so that the crate can still hit people when it's flying through space at Mach 3, but not bounce off the window?
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #82261

TheNightingale wrote:Remember that when something travels at speed in space and hits something else, it bounces off. (Shoot yourself out a mass driver and test it.)

How would you code it so that the crate can still hit people when it's flying through space at Mach 3, but not bounce off the window?
Small meteor subtype that blows up the local portion it hits but drops the crate instead of an ore?
Tokiko2
Byond Username: Tokiko1

Post by Tokiko2 » #82301

An option that you can enable that increases the chance that your character will be target for murder/marooning/debraining/identity theft. Doesn't give you any extra advantages.
sirnat
Byond Username: Sirnat

Post by sirnat » #82345

Tokiko2 wrote:An option that you can enable that increases the chance that your character will be target for murder/marooning/debraining/identity theft. Doesn't give you any extra advantages.
Please enable this, this is a wicked fun and cool idea.

And is it true that admins will actually sometimes give you an objective if you ask in ahelp or is that someone trolling? lol
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #82378

Tokiko2 wrote:An option that you can enable that increases the chance that your character will be target for murder/marooning/debraining/identity theft. Doesn't give you any extra advantages.
I can't see a scenario in which this wouldn't be used as a tool to metagame. "Oh I toggled the 'Be a target' option. Better get my stunprod+cuffs and attack anyone I find suspicious". Maybe I'm misreading your idea?

Courtroom needs blast shutters between the audience chamber and the actual courtroom for when things get too rowdy. Button to activate it should be on the wall behind the judge's table.
Statbus! | Admin Feedback
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are
TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #82388

And the shutters should cover the door as well, because then a good AI can DOORCRUSH X2 COMBO! anyone who stands in the right place.
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #82389

Capsule rounds for the revolver. IIRC there are fillable shells for the shotgun, so why not?
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Not-Dorsidarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #82457

Because if you put pfleurodecalin into it, your revolver is now a silencer gun that does massive damage.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #82459

Well, the revolver itself is noisy as fuck, anyway - and clicking someone twice hardly leaves them enough time to yell.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Not-Dorsidarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #82461

I remember the glory days when I actually had a macro which radio'd "STEINER'S ROGUE HELP!!" because sticky just cut comms and murdered everyone over and over.
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #82483

banned for metagaming
TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #82509

You should be able to wear a bedsheet on your head slot to look spooky. Cult bedsheets (admin-only, I think) turn your sprite into a ghost whilst you wear it.
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #82512

TheNightingale wrote:You should be able to wear a bedsheet on your head slot to look spooky. Cult bedsheets (admin-only, I think) turn your sprite into a ghost whilst you wear it.
There's a sheet ghost sprite already in suit.dmi, funnily enough

As for the cult bedsheet, it just has a glowing animation and can be found in certain mining treasure rooms.
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

High quality cigars should give the smoke spell.

Post by callanrockslol » #83195

As topic name. This would improve high quality smokeables.
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy