ITT: We make shitty suggestions and come up with poor ideas.

A place to record your ideas for the game.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Re: ITT: We make shitty suggestions and come up with poor id

Post by PKPenguin321 » #67200

Bottom post of the previous page:

DemonFiren wrote:
Xhuis wrote:Remove arm blade from botanist changelings. Give them a grass blade instead. While active, it replaces floor tiles below them with grass tiles, and when you hit someone, it injects 100 units of space drugs into them.
Only if the Cap gets to grow an arm-whip.
And the Warden gets an armchair.
and the detective gets a hand-gun
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Loonikus
Byond Username: Loonicus

Post by Loonikus » #67336

CAN YOU SURVIVE HARDCURITY?
Hardcurity is a total security overhaul that seeks to make security a harder and more realistic job. Hardcurity is not for pussies or faggots, if you wanna make it in hardcurity you better MAN THE FUCK UP BECAUSE YOUR GONNA BE SHOOTING SHITHEADS IN THE FUCKING FACE. Now lets cover exactly what hardcurity changes.

Security Gear Changes
-Tasers go back to being instant stun weapons, and also inflict 100 stamina damage on hit. However, their ammunition capacity is reduced to 1. Getting shocked hurts motherfucker.

-All security officers start with a lethal semi-automatic handgun as well as their taser. They are functionally the same as the Stetchkin pistol but have a different sprite. You might actually not want to resist arrest because THEY WILL FUCKING SHOOT YOUR BITCH ASS.

-Security belts are renamed to Duty Belts. Using special snowflake coding, they can hold a taser and a handgun, but only one of each. They also have a few more slots for carrying your cuffs, flashes, spray, and ammo.

-Stun Batons have been replaced with extendable batons

-The brig comes with a Security Van (its really more of a golf cart but TACTICOOL) It can hold the driver and two people buckled in the two back seats, be they prisoners or more officers. Comes with a FUCKING SIREN TO LET FAGS KNOW THE PO-PO ARE COMIN'.

-Security Gas Masks now play voice commands ripped directly from SWAT 4.

-All security staff (and only security staff) start with new Security Implants. Security Implants do everything loyalty implants do but also make your Disarm Intent always knock people down. Also, disarming someone on the ground would make you dogpile on top of them, making them have to try and resist out of it. Multiple officers can dogpile on one perp for MAXIMUM JUSTICE!

Job Changes

-The lawyers have been removed for being useless fuck who are NOT HARD ENOUGH FOR HARDCURITY.

-The lawyers office has been replaced with a second Detectives office

-There is now a second detectives slot

-Detectives spawn in their own offices and have their own styles. The current detective is a Cole Phelps style noir detective who is just trying to do the right thing in a station full of wrongs. The other, new detective is a loose cannon cop who doesn't play by the rules but gets the results the department needs, fueled only by hard liquor and an even greater thirst for justice.

-The Warden has access to a new computer that acts similar to the AIs vox system. This one can only be heard by people with Security Headsets, has different word choices, and sounds like actual police dispatch SO THAT MAYBE SOMEONE WILL ACTUALLY RESPOND TO A CRIME IN PROGRESS WITHOUT 10,000 SHOUTS OF "WAIT, WHATS GOING ON?"
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #67348

Loonikus wrote:
This sounds like the right thread and the wrong thread at the same time.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #67393

Some of this is actually not shit.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #67410

PKPenguin321 wrote:
DemonFiren wrote:
Xhuis wrote:Remove arm blade from botanist changelings. Give them a grass blade instead. While active, it replaces floor tiles below them with grass tiles, and when you hit someone, it injects 100 units of space drugs into them.
Only if the Cap gets to grow an arm-whip.
And the Warden gets an armchair.
and the detective gets a hand-gun
Long live the new flesh
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #67459

Syndicate cyberpunk bundle: comes with everything seen here, including a wig to match the hair: Image

Warning: wearing the wig makes your character blurt out 80s and 90s slang and refer to the AI as "the mainframe"
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #67476

Saegrimr wrote:Salting a faggot then eating it lets you send a single line of text to deadchat.
but everything you say is already sent to deadchat
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
Jacough

Post by Jacough » #67486

miggles wrote:
Saegrimr wrote:Salting a faggot then eating it lets you send a single line of text to deadchat.
but everything you say is already sent to deadchat
Make it that I'd you do it with a player faggot you can send one message to that player that shows up in HUGE letters and then they can send one message back. Perfect for making that filthy ling scum you just gibbed cry like the little girl he is
Jacough

Post by Jacough » #67490

Violaceus wrote:
Jacough wrote: and then they can send one message back
And how that would work with multiple ghosts...
By not looking too much into a shitty idea in a thread for shitty ideas?
Loonikus

Post by Loonikus » #67874

Please add more gameplay videos, memes, fresh comedy gold, and Gmod.

Thank you.
FredNodoor
Byond Username: Anonwizard404

Post by FredNodoor » #67977

Nanotrasen Vs Syndie Engine

A syndie ship figured out how to bluespace and can teleport various monsters in the ship! There will be many lings, traitors, golems, goliaths, xenos, and more headed your way.

Every round they will give you part of a escape shuttle (6 parts total)

Nanotrasen Wins if...

1. Escape (Complete all 6 rounds)
2. Find where this ship is and destroy the host (its very far out and very small, but with shittons of defense, so good luck)
3. Survive unti help arrives (Hardest, CentComm wont want anything with this, but if it goes long enough, help will arrive)

Syndie wins if...

1. Round fails from nuke blast
2. No survivors and nuke is still there
3. Malf AI round overtakes the station

This will test your robustness to the maximum, good luck crew.
My only dream is a world without mimes
Balut
Byond Username: Balut

Post by Balut » #68171

Asteroid pirates as a random event spawn. Basically GHETTO NUKE OPS, whose goal is to steal plasma sheets, gold, tech, maybe air and food. Give them a couple of the regular spacesuits, an assortment of crap guns - lots of makeshift ones, a couple tasers, an e-gun or two, some unsilenced stetchkins, a double-barrel, etc - nades, and crappy melee weapons, with like maybe one fire axe or something. Give 'em several toolbelts+multitools for hacking open airlocks, make them have like 7-8 guys instead of the usual 5, and instead of making them EVA through space to attack the station, give them several tiny shuttles that they can dock at the various airlocks around the station - arrivals, escape, and the EVA airlocks, which requires a password to control, and can be called to the various landing zones via PDA.

No advanced gear like emags. No armor because fuck you I guess. SPEEDRAIDS ONLY. FINAL DESTINATION.

"Yar har, we'll kick your ass, rape your lass, asteroid pirates we"
"Yeah, they're kick-ass robot pilots!" "But they sing and dance!" "They launch from a secret base..." "...that's right under the opera house!"
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
No no, I don't want to be surrounded by spergs
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
http://sam.wileycomputerworks.com/SS13/
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #68178

Add a button to the player panel that allows admins to transform a player into a pillar of salt.

e: make a wizard spell for it too
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #68183

Balut wrote:Asteroid pirates as a random event spawn. Basically GHETTO NUKE OPS, whose goal is to steal plasma sheets, gold, tech, maybe air and food. Give them a couple of the regular spacesuits, an assortment of crap guns - lots of makeshift ones, a couple tasers, an e-gun or two, some unsilenced stetchkins, a double-barrel, etc - nades, and crappy melee weapons, with like maybe one fire axe or something. Give 'em several toolbelts+multitools for hacking open airlocks, make them have like 7-8 guys instead of the usual 5, and instead of making them EVA through space to attack the station, give them several tiny shuttles that they can dock at the various airlocks around the station - arrivals, escape, and the EVA airlocks, which requires a password to control, and can be called to the various landing zones via PDA.

No advanced gear like emags. No armor because fuck you I guess. SPEEDRAIDS ONLY. FINAL DESTINATION.

So, like Bay's Vox, except with less bird?

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Cheimon
Byond Username: Cheimon

Post by Cheimon » #68256

Balut wrote:Asteroid pirates as a random event spawn. Basically GHETTO NUKE OPS, whose goal is to steal plasma sheets, gold, tech, maybe air and food. Give them a couple of the regular spacesuits, an assortment of crap guns - lots of makeshift ones, a couple tasers, an e-gun or two, some unsilenced stetchkins, a double-barrel, etc - nades, and crappy melee weapons, with like maybe one fire axe or something. Give 'em several toolbelts+multitools for hacking open airlocks, make them have like 7-8 guys instead of the usual 5, and instead of making them EVA through space to attack the station, give them several tiny shuttles that they can dock at the various airlocks around the station - arrivals, escape, and the EVA airlocks, which requires a password to control, and can be called to the various landing zones via PDA.

Wrong thread. Tone down the stunners a bit and you've got a fun set of new antags! So long as you can control them to actually raid and not just go murderbone.
Balut

Post by Balut » #68358

Obv reward returning loot to their main shuttle via points to buy cooler guns/gear or something.

Could probably have it as a little cargo elevator dealie jury-rigging the Mining points system thing.
"Yeah, they're kick-ass robot pilots!" "But they sing and dance!" "They launch from a secret base..." "...that's right under the opera house!"
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
specyalic
Byond Username: Specyalic

Post by specyalic » #68395

putting a shotgun on ians back turns him into guncorgi and blasts anyone who insists that gun ownership is a crime
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #68415

Spoiler:
Loonikus wrote:
Hardcurity is a total security overhaul that seeks to make security a harder and more realistic job. Hardcurity is not for pussies or faggots, if you wanna make it in hardcurity you better MAN THE FUCK UP BECAUSE YOUR GONNA BE SHOOTING SHITHEADS IN THE FUCKING FACE. Now lets cover exactly what hardcurity changes.

Security Gear Changes
-Tasers go back to being instant stun weapons, and also inflict 100 stamina damage on hit. However, their ammunition capacity is reduced to 1. Getting shocked hurts motherfucker.

-All security officers start with a lethal semi-automatic handgun as well as their taser. They are functionally the same as the Stetchkin pistol but have a different sprite. You might actually not want to resist arrest because THEY WILL FUCKING SHOOT YOUR BITCH ASS.

-Security belts are renamed to Duty Belts. Using special snowflake coding, they can hold a taser and a handgun, but only one of each. They also have a few more slots for carrying your cuffs, flashes, spray, and ammo.

-Stun Batons have been replaced with extendable batons

-The brig comes with a Security Van (its really more of a golf cart but TACTICOOL) It can hold the driver and two people buckled in the two back seats, be they prisoners or more officers. Comes with a FUCKING SIREN TO LET FAGS KNOW THE PO-PO ARE COMIN'.

-Security Gas Masks now play voice commands ripped directly from SWAT 4.

-All security staff (and only security staff) start with new Security Implants. Security Implants do everything loyalty implants do but also make your Disarm Intent always knock people down. Also, disarming someone on the ground would make you dogpile on top of them, making them have to try and resist out of it. Multiple officers can dogpile on one perp for MAXIMUM JUSTICE!

Job Changes

-The lawyers have been removed for being useless fuck who are NOT HARD ENOUGH FOR HARDCURITY.

-The lawyers office has been replaced with a second Detectives office

-There is now a second detectives slot

-Detectives spawn in their own offices and have their own styles. The current detective is a Cole Phelps style noir detective who is just trying to do the right thing in a station full of wrongs. The other, new detective is a loose cannon cop who doesn't play by the rules but gets the results the department needs, fueled only by hard liquor and an even greater thirst for justice.

-The Warden has access to a new computer that acts similar to the AIs vox system. This one can only be heard by people with Security Headsets, has different word choices, and sounds like actual police dispatch SO THAT MAYBE SOMEONE WILL ACTUALLY RESPOND TO A CRIME IN PROGRESS WITHOUT 10,000 SHOUTS OF "WAIT, WHATS GOING ON?"

FUCKING MERGE IT

WHY WONT ANYONE CODE THIS HOLY SHIT

THOSE DETECTIVE CHANGES

HNNNNG
Spoiler:
Balut

Post by Balut » #68422

Speaking of, can we get helmets with police lights on top?

And can we get hat slots for monkies.

And can we make an alt-reskin of rev that has antagmonkies.

And can that mode just be
[youtube]MUEYReJ8eMo[/youtube]
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Post by Miauw » #74798

hat slots for monkeys really needs to happen tbh.
it works for drones so i dont see why it shouldnt work for monkeys.
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #74841

Miauw wrote:hat slots for monkeys really needs to happen tbh.
wrong thread you nerd
that is the best idea
Spoiler:
Balut

Post by Balut » #74890

Y'all fuckers don't know how much I want top hat monkies.
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
Miauw

Post by Miauw » #74964

PKPenguin321 wrote:
Miauw wrote:hat slots for monkeys really needs to happen tbh.
wrong thread you nerd
that is the best idea
yeah i know
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
Cheimon
Byond Username: Cheimon

Post by Cheimon » #75006

Forget Tajarans and Greys. Let's have Skaven as a roundstart race.

-Immune (ish) to a bunch of annoying disease effects, but still spread it really well

-Get slowed down a lot if you splash a bucket of water into their fur

-Have disgusting tails that drag along the floor behind them

-Communicate with other rats in squeaky language

-Good roleplay for your feral assistant pack in maintenance
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #75008

Balut wrote:Speaking of, can we get helmets with police lights on top?

And can we get hat slots for monkies.

And can we make an alt-reskin of rev that has antagmonkies.

And can that mode just be
[youtube]MUEYReJ8eMo[/youtube]
THIS GAME.

Ape escape one is burned, literally burned into my core as a game I remember playing, loving, but ultimately never finishing.
I'd stay up till like 4 in the morning (As a really young child!) on my old PS1 just to play ape escape.

so why the hell was this not one of the first games I emulated? Thanks for the accidental reminder!
私は完璧
Miauw

Post by Miauw » #75129

everybody needs to play their youth classics every now and then.
Balut

Post by Balut » #75142

[youtube]pcLnBwCb0Ps[/youtube]

This area was my favorite. I spent like inordinate amounts of time just chilling out on the beach, man.

**EDIT**

Hey, since I'm doing oldass vidya already, how about being able to build a mech with a shitload of pipes from Atmos, some carp fillets and gold coins to create Gigantic Robot "Impact"?

[youtube]FbPDuaWpHnc[/youtube]
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #75515

Cheimon wrote:Forget Tajarans and Greys. Let's have Skaven as a roundstart race.

-Immune (ish) to a bunch of annoying disease effects, but still spread it really well

-Get slowed down a lot if you splash a bucket of water into their fur

-Have disgusting tails that drag along the floor behind them

-Communicate with other rats in squeaky language

-Good roleplay for your feral assistant pack in maintenance
wrong thread
rat men are awesome
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
Shadowlight213
Byond Username: Shadowlight213
Github Username: Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #75543

Robotocists who use a rename module on a borg without changing it from default name should immediately receive a large amount of brain damage.
Loonikus

Post by Loonikus » #75566

SPACE WORM GAME MODE 2015
Miauw

Post by Miauw » #75719

palpatine213 wrote:Robotocists who use a rename module on a borg without changing it from default name should immediately receive a large amount of brain damage.
i was in that round yesterday.
i gave the roboticists a default trophy.
Balut

Post by Balut » #75852

Clown should totally get Innocent and Trickster costumes.

Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #75871

Miauw wrote:
palpatine213 wrote:Robotocists who use a rename module on a borg without changing it from default name should immediately receive a large amount of brain damage.
i was in that round yesterday.
i gave the roboticists a default trophy.
I felt so proud when I noticed you did that. :ai:
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Gun Hog
Byond Username: Gun Hog

Post by Gun Hog » #76039

Add Creepers as a mining mob! Resprite and rename them as living gibtonite mobs, which drop full strength gibtonite upon death. Like Creepers, they silently approach miners, hiss, then EXPLODE!!! Miners must kill them at range or whack them dead before they explode. A miner can get a Creeper to cancel its timer by moving out of its explosion radius.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #76046

The explosion radius of gibtonite is fuckhuge.

DO IT. HARDMODE FTW.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Riley
Byond Username: Furienify

Post by Riley » #76174

Chaplain should be able to destroy cult paraphernalia with his null rod - soul stones, shells, tomes, combat gear, runes, etc.

This 'charges' his null rod for an amount varying by the item's 'value' (runes having low value, with cult blades/robes and construct shells at the upper end).

After reaching a high enough charge, the null rod transforms into a sword - perhaps retractable? - basically a holy version of the cult blade that can only be wielded by the Chaplain, or maybe anyone sufficiently drunk on holy water without being a cultist.

I just want to be a paladin.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #76181

Riley wrote:Image
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #76254

Then give the Chaplain a Smite Evil ability that works on every and any kind of antag.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Balut

Post by Balut » #76319

If we want paladin-chaplains, obviously we need to give Chaplains the ability to play a MIDI of Man of La Mancha. http://www.hamienet.com/midi7663_Man-of ... ixote.html
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #76400

We need both ERP verbs and space-khajiit.
Why?

So that anyone sticking their hands down a tomcat's pants takes brute damage on the active arm.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
AnonymousNow
Byond Username: AnonymousNow

Post by AnonymousNow » #77145

The clown needs a pie cannon and the librarian needs a book-stocking mech.
Hornygranny wrote:It's not your codebase. It's our codebase. You can imply soft power as much as you want, but you don't have it. Division between the server and project is absolute. I'm not interested in reading dezzmont platitudes for the billionth time and won't be checking back in this thread.

Spoiler:
~Simplified for the sake of Wyzack's delicate feelings~
Fuck anti-roleplay suggestions and fuck Bay.

Xenomorphs a shit.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #77146

The Librarian needs origami knives doing esword damage.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #77284

well i made origami and papercraft but nobody coded it so
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Allohsnackbar

Post by Allohsnackbar » #77290

Riley wrote:Chaplain should be able to destroy cult paraphernalia with his null rod - soul stones, shells, tomes, combat gear, runes, etc.

This 'charges' his null rod for an amount varying by the item's 'value' (runes having low value, with cult blades/robes and construct shells at the upper end).

After reaching a high enough charge, the null rod transforms into a sword - perhaps retractable? - basically a holy version of the cult blade that can only be wielded by the Chaplain, or maybe anyone sufficiently drunk on holy water without being a cultist.

I just want to be a paladin.
Wrong thread, this is actually a good suggestion.
Jacough

Post by Jacough » #77635

Give the clown a new weapon for his arsenal of comic antics: glue bottle. The glue bottle has 30 uses and more can be ordered from cargo or found spawned randomly in maint lockers. When applied to an object it makes it sticky. If someone picks up a sticky object it gets stuck to their hand and if they try to drop it there's a 10 second delay while they try to get it off their hand. When mixed with napalm or whatever and applied to an object it fuses the object to a person's hand when picked up, inflicting burn damage to the affected limb and can only be removed with a sharp object like a knife or an axe, inflicting brute damage. Incendiary glue is a traitor objective because let's face it, why wouldn't the syndicate want to weaponize such a horrifying substance?
Balut

Post by Balut » #77649

Implement a portable minimoog keytar that is also a laser gun.

Also a 'horse' cyborg module.

Alsoalso a sheriff badge/medal.

[youtube]3Sso3h0xMJA[/youtube]
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #77756

Jacough wrote:Give the clown a new weapon for his arsenal of comic antics: glue bottle. The glue bottle has 30 uses and more can be ordered from cargo or found spawned randomly in maint lockers. When applied to an object it makes it sticky. If someone picks up a sticky object it gets stuck to their hand and if they try to drop it there's a 10 second delay while they try to get it off their hand. When mixed with napalm or whatever and applied to an object it fuses the object to a person's hand when picked up, inflicting burn damage to the affected limb and can only be removed with a sharp object like a knife or an axe, inflicting brute damage. Incendiary glue is a traitor objective because let's face it, why wouldn't the syndicate want to weaponize such a horrifying substance?
I guess you could say that would cause
Stickymayhem
:^)
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
AnonymousNow
Byond Username: AnonymousNow

Post by AnonymousNow » #77759

Given about 2 1/2 times the amount of uninterrupted strangletime as simple absorption, advanced absorption can allow a changeling to completely absorb a body, leaving no corpse and even assimilating things like loyalty implants and bionic limbs.
It does, however, fill your hunger meter to maximum, and there's a small chance of something the deceased says rattling around in the back of your mind every so often.
Hornygranny wrote:It's not your codebase. It's our codebase. You can imply soft power as much as you want, but you don't have it. Division between the server and project is absolute. I'm not interested in reading dezzmont platitudes for the billionth time and won't be checking back in this thread.

Spoiler:
~Simplified for the sake of Wyzack's delicate feelings~
Fuck anti-roleplay suggestions and fuck Bay.

Xenomorphs a shit.
Tokiko2
Byond Username: Tokiko1

Post by Tokiko2 » #77894

Allow fire to spread from one person/monkey to others through physical contact. Hugging, pulling, bumping into, grabbing, disarming or even punching spreads the fire.

Expand 20 monkeycubes in the halls, set one monkey on fire and then watch the chaos unfold as people accidently bump into them. Or ignite yourself while wearing a firesuit so you can punch people to light them on fire.
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #77974

Actually, at the very least, grabbing someone who is on fire should probably cause burn damage.

In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
Superneji
Byond Username: Super_neji0

Post by Superneji » #78057

Putting on a spacesuit takes 20 minutes of real time, you can choose to put in on quickly in just 5 minutes, but with a 1% chance per tick of it becoming unsealed in space, killing you.
This will add to my emulsions