ITT: We make shitty suggestions and come up with poor ideas.

A place to record your ideas for the game.
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Re: ITT: We make shitty suggestions and come up with poor id

Post by Screemonster » #47774

Wearing a clown outfit should allow you to carry items of any size in the pockets.
fleure
Byond Username: Fleure

Post by fleure » #47861

deathhoof wrote:
fleure wrote:
Ahammer18 wrote: Convert that little maintainance room above HoPs office into a doggy room, complete with food/water dish, bath and some toys. Make it out of rWalls too, for extra protection.
At last, the kitty ears will have an auxiliary use
Im pretty sure hop doesnt need kitty ears to erp with ian
I was more thinking just some stuttering medbay nurse.
Ex-/tg/station maintainer for being a lazy shit.
Wizardjenkins66
Byond Username: Wizardjenkins66

Post by Wizardjenkins66 » #47999

Screemonster wrote:Wearing a clown outfit should allow you to carry items of any size in the pockets.
All clown shoes should be no slips
Violaceus wrote: Mining smiths spend years working on a single katana and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest blades known to man- and lizard-kind. Katanas are thrice as sharp as eswords and thrice as hard for that matter too. Anything an esword can cut through, a katana can cut through better. I'm pretty sure a katana could easily bisect a durand mech with a simple vertical slash.
Ever wonder why Syndicate never bothered conquering Mining? That's right, they were too scared to fight the disciplined miners and their katanas of destruction.
Fragnostic
Byond Username: Fragnostic

Post by Fragnostic » #48038

Screemonster wrote:Wearing a clown outfit should allow you to carry items of any size in the pockets.
Wrong thread. His jumpsuit should have a level 2 bluespace tech origin, because that right there is straight up bluespace wizardry.
Wizardjenkins66

Post by Wizardjenkins66 » #48061

The odds of rev should increase the more assistants there are.
Violaceus wrote: Mining smiths spend years working on a single katana and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest blades known to man- and lizard-kind. Katanas are thrice as sharp as eswords and thrice as hard for that matter too. Anything an esword can cut through, a katana can cut through better. I'm pretty sure a katana could easily bisect a durand mech with a simple vertical slash.
Ever wonder why Syndicate never bothered conquering Mining? That's right, they were too scared to fight the disciplined miners and their katanas of destruction.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #48087

Make it so explosions destroy random objects of people caught in them, even on the edges of the explosion!
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Post by Miauw » #48181

Wyzack wrote:Make it so explosions destroy random objects of people caught in them, even on the edges of the explosion!
dang watch out guys or you're going to cut yourself on this edge.
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted
qwert
Byond Username: Ohlos

Post by qwert » #48185

Give emag opportunity to sabotage every machine in medbay for lethal consequences.
Raven776
Byond Username: Raven776

Post by Raven776 » #49016

Add a 10 TC traitor item that removes antag status from the person it injects.

Double traitor round? Suddenly it's become 'don't get murdered by your hunter' round as the person you just went to assassinate slipped you and pricked you!

Get caught by security, beg for them to open up your PDA and make you one of them instead of throwing you out an airlock!
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #49625

Reskin all juggernauts as the kool-aid man.
Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Post by Miauw » #49741

Screemonster wrote:Reskin all juggernauts as the kool-aid man.
wrong thread
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #51305

when borgs are locked down make force a cuban pete arcade game thing to pop up for them. If they manage to beat cuban pete they are unlocked and shorts out the RD console for a minute or two. If you fail you explode destroying your body and or mmi. You can still choose not to play and wait to be released/deconstructed/robusted. The choice is yours
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #51626

Make plasma cutters emag- or moddable to work like the Dead Space originals.

Because fuck that xeno, I want to lop some arms off!
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #51766

Tacticool knives. Small knife, and a sheath. Click the sheath with the knife to put it in, click the sheath with an open hand to draw it out. The real TACTICOOL part however, would be having the sheath as an accessory to exosuits. So you can stick it on armor or something, for maximum tacticool, then draw the knife either with an action button or clicking/dragging the exosuit.
Wizardjenkins66

Post by Wizardjenkins66 » #51819

lumipharon wrote:Tacticool knives. Small knife, and a sheath. Click the sheath with the knife to put it in, click the sheath with an open hand to draw it out. The real TACTICOOL part however, would be having the sheath as an accessory to exosuits. So you can stick it on armor or something, for maximum tacticool, then draw the knife either with an action button or clicking/dragging the exosuit.
Wrong thread.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #51827

Bay has shoulder holsters that work kinda like that, but for the jumpsuit slot. Click the jumpsuit with a gun to holster, click again with an empty hand to draw. It is actually really fuggin cool
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #51830

Yes, it is.

Detective and HoS get one at roundstart. I don't think any new ones can be made.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Peble

Post by Peble » #51992

Can the Emergency Response Team PLEASE instead be called the Emergency Response Party
[img]http://steamsignature.com/status/english/76561198043780134.png[/img][url=steam://friends/add/76561198043780134]Image[/url]
RG4
Byond Username: RG4ORDR

Post by RG4 » #51997

Peble wrote:Can the Emergency Response Team PLEASE instead be called the Emergency Response Party
This will be merged.
Pybro
Byond Username: Pybro

Post by Pybro » #52256

Syndicate Kung-Fu implant. Stick it in yourself, then activate with the usual implant button to turn on KUNG-FU mode.

You and everyone on screen talk like a stereotypical Asian person (like how the Luchador mask makes you Mexican). Whenever you get hit by a projectile you dodge it and do a flip or spin. You occasionally flip/spin while running. You dodge melee attacks of everything but fists. You take 100% extra damage from fists.

Thus the station descends into a Karate movie of everyone throwing themselves at the Kung-Fu Traitor while screaming HIYAAAAA ARIGATOU GOZAMAISU!
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Cipher3

Post by Cipher3 » #52294

Pybro wrote:Syndicate Kung-Fu implant. Stick it in yourself, then activate with the usual implant button to turn on KUNG-FU mode.

You and everyone on screen talk like a stereotypical Asian person (like how the Luchador mask makes you Mexican). Whenever you get hit by a projectile you dodge it and do a flip or spin. You occasionally flip/spin while running. You dodge melee attacks of everything but fists. You take 100% extra damage from fists.

Thus the station descends into a Karate movie of everyone throwing themselves at the Kung-Fu Traitor while screaming HIYAAAAA ARIGATOU GOZAMAISU!
Wrong thread.
Spoiler:
Nathanael Greene has made a woman of Bryce Pax!

Valerie Sinnet says, "Nathaniel Greene charged the brig with a fucking HONK."

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

OOC: HotelBravoLima: I literally can't be removed from power.

I demand this ban be lifted right now. ~Bibliodewangus

Erin Wake whispers, "You should ready up on Badger and boink with me..."

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that PR matters. ~MisterPerson

DEAD: Ichigo Momomiya says, "Coravin's just an ass."

Linus Johnson says, "Hey you know I got this game Skyrim last week"
Linus Johnson says, "I have a level 19 ranger and its so fun"
Weston Zadovsky says, "did he just"
Weston Zadovsky says, "fucking hell"

The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Fucking get out."
Coravin Vattes asks, "Please?"
Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Please get the fuck outta my lab."
Coravin Vattes exclaims, "Okay!"
[Common] Beryl Nyuphoran {RD} asks, "WHO GAVE CORAVIN ALL ACCESS?"

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

Ty Andrews curls up in a ball on the floor and purrs.

by oranges » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm
Get out bluespace, you've not been relevant since you lost the elections

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus

Fragnostic
Byond Username: Fragnostic

Post by Fragnostic » #52298

^^^
Upon implanting it, it asks you what you combat skill you wish to manifest.
Randy Orton: dragging your sprite to someone else's slams them and give them a 2 second stun. Doing that to someone who is downed deals double damage. Comes with a catch phrase before every slam/pound
Kung Fu: barehanded attacks have higher chance of knockdown, kicks can dealt without your opponent downed, every other punch is a "HuWAHHHH"
modern Karate: same as Kung Fu, only the attacks deal double damage, but you can't hurt a downed opponent, every knockdown you say "iiiiiiiiyah!"
MMA: your punches are normal, but you make a lot of noise and brag a lot when you punch, and you have a chance of dodging melee attacks
UFC: you can throw people with a single click with GRAB, you kick every other punch, you can choke with a second click of GRAB, but when you kill someone you run in circles if you are in a big enough space and pound your chest for 30 seconds straight, unable to fight
mauy thai: you can catch melee attacks and counter them for double damage, you can knee people in the face of you are targeting the head and drag your sprite to it, which has increased knockdown
Brazilian Jujitsu: you can punch, kick, grab, and choke while on the ground and push people to the ground, but being attacked on the ground delays getting up
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #52587

Judo. 100% knockdown chance on Disarm intent, but no punches or kicks.

Also, Mechs need an upgraded incendiary weapon. Think Hades carbine, except instead of firing incendiary shotshells it fires Dragon's Breath.
And for the love of all that is holy, name it Fafnir.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #52930

in relation to this in case it gets merged: https://github.com/tgstation/-tg-station/pull/6498
make all humans have 50 blood in their reagent containers by default so that when you're put in cryo if someone loaded in clonex you suddenly poop out 10000 synthiflesh :^)
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #52953

Give miners a magic ball of yarn that trails behind them to lead the way back home.
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #52974

Sounds like a goof 5000 points idea, instead of that spesscash.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
specyalic
Byond Username: Specyalic

Post by specyalic » #53208

Add fruitcake, made from flour, sugar, dried fruit, and rum. It is completely bomb-proof, and has 30 throw force. throwing it at the singulo will cause it to be spat out at high speeds and cause instant death. Ian will refuse to eat it, and brutally savage anyone who drops any around him. eating it causes you to heal damage, and reduces stun times, but makes you valid and spams your chatbox with "why would you eat that, its disgusting"
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Cipher3

Post by Cipher3 » #53252

specyalic wrote:Add fruitcake, made from flour, sugar, dried fruit, and rum. It is completely bomb-proof, and has 30 throw force. throwing it at the singulo will cause it to be spat out at high speeds and cause instant death. Ian will refuse to eat it, and brutally savage anyone who drops any around him. eating it causes you to heal damage, and reduces stun times, but makes you valid and spams your chatbox with "why would you eat that, its disgusting"
Wrong thread.
Spoiler:
Nathanael Greene has made a woman of Bryce Pax!

Valerie Sinnet says, "Nathaniel Greene charged the brig with a fucking HONK."

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

OOC: HotelBravoLima: I literally can't be removed from power.

I demand this ban be lifted right now. ~Bibliodewangus

Erin Wake whispers, "You should ready up on Badger and boink with me..."

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that PR matters. ~MisterPerson

DEAD: Ichigo Momomiya says, "Coravin's just an ass."

Linus Johnson says, "Hey you know I got this game Skyrim last week"
Linus Johnson says, "I have a level 19 ranger and its so fun"
Weston Zadovsky says, "did he just"
Weston Zadovsky says, "fucking hell"

The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Fucking get out."
Coravin Vattes asks, "Please?"
Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Please get the fuck outta my lab."
Coravin Vattes exclaims, "Okay!"
[Common] Beryl Nyuphoran {RD} asks, "WHO GAVE CORAVIN ALL ACCESS?"

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

Ty Andrews curls up in a ball on the floor and purrs.

by oranges » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm
Get out bluespace, you've not been relevant since you lost the elections

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus

Balut
Byond Username: Balut

Post by Balut » #53476

Forcefeeding it to people makes them sob.
"Yeah, they're kick-ass robot pilots!" "But they sing and dance!" "They launch from a secret base..." "...that's right under the opera house!"
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
No no, I don't want to be surrounded by spergs
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
http://sam.wileycomputerworks.com/SS13/
FrostFenex

Post by FrostFenex » #55727

Emergency Shuttle starts with a irremovable singulo beacon on it.
Vigilare

Post by Vigilare » #55938

Rolan7 wrote: was going to add affection mechanics for cats/Runtime
do it

please

cmo will love you forever
Image Image Image
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #55940

Make lizards produce hyperzine in warm environments.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Vigilare

Post by Vigilare » #55941

DemonFiren wrote:Make lizards produce hyperzine in warm environments.
lizard + hacked space heater + stimulant viro = sanic
Image Image Image
MMMiracles
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Post by MMMiracles » #55962

Wearing socks and sandals makes you valid.
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #55967

Wrong thread.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
MedicInDisquise

Post by MedicInDisquise » #56022

Crayon can be used to obscure windows, so the only thing people see is a purple splotch on the window. Doesn't work on Windoors.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #56037

MisterPerson wrote:Just remove rest, then. Simple solution to a simple problem.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #56044

We need bath tubs. I think we all know why, it's for ERP this:

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Reimoo
Byond Username: Reimoo

Post by Reimoo » #56065

If you emag the cloner clones are created with missing limbs.
Loonikus
Byond Username: Loonicus

Post by Loonikus » #56163

BRING BACK ROROS 2015
Hellafied
Byond Username: The-White-Crayon

Post by Hellafied » #57002

Xhuis wrote:Give miners a magic ball of yarn that trails behind them to lead the way back home.
This actualy neeeds to be added.
Image ImageImage
Gun Hog
Byond Username: Gun Hog

Post by Gun Hog » #57176

Hellafied wrote:
Xhuis wrote:Give miners a magic ball of yarn that trails behind them to lead the way back home.
You can do this with a heavily beaten corpse!
iRazgriz

Post by iRazgriz » #57183

Add piping stuff to Hydro and let people connect water tanks to hydro trays with a bit of work.
Balut
Byond Username: Balut

Post by Balut » #57368

Man I would fucking love an auto-drip automatic irrigation thing.

On that note, give the Virologist a FLUDD watertank backpack like the botanist has. Let him fill it up with his viro-blood and hose people down with it.

It'd be like a flamethrower. Except instead of fire it's blood. Also the blood has diseases in it. Which may or may not make you run faster and never need to breathe again.

On the same note, give the janitor a wakizashi, so he can commit ritual suicide.
"Yeah, they're kick-ass robot pilots!" "But they sing and dance!" "They launch from a secret base..." "...that's right under the opera house!"
Sakura Wars
Spoiler:
Malkevin wrote:
No no, I don't want to be surrounded by spergs
An0n3 wrote:
Why are you here then?
http://sam.wileycomputerworks.com/SS13/
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #57371

Replace Singuloth with a RUST.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
JJRcop
Byond Username: JJRcop
Github Username: JJRcop

Post by JJRcop » #57405

A tiny bug that spawns runtimes if you touch it.
I lurk quite often...
Loonikus
Byond Username: Loonicus

Post by Loonikus » #57473

Every round, the clown should start with half the code for the on-station nuke, and the mime should have the other half.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #57500

That isn't actually a bad idea...

...so long they get the numbers scrambled.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
AnonymousNow
Byond Username: AnonymousNow

Post by AnonymousNow » #57525

Gun Hog wrote:
Hellafied wrote:
You can do this with a heavily beaten corpse!
If you have a mining drill or better instrument of diggin', you can do this with sand.
Hornygranny wrote:It's not your codebase. It's our codebase. You can imply soft power as much as you want, but you don't have it. Division between the server and project is absolute. I'm not interested in reading dezzmont platitudes for the billionth time and won't be checking back in this thread.

Spoiler:
~Simplified for the sake of Wyzack's delicate feelings~
Fuck anti-roleplay suggestions and fuck Bay.

Xenomorphs a shit.