Please give ideas for things in outfits

A place to record your ideas for the game.
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Re: Please give ideas for things in outfits

Post by kieth4 » #689810

Bottom post of the previous page:

the big scarves
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #693341

Are there any updates on this or is it still merely in the ideas phase?
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
warbluke
Byond Username: Warbluke

Post by warbluke » #693349

Ties so I can be a professional tider from the very start of the shift.
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #693406

RedBaronFlyer wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 4:01 pm Are there any updates on this or is it still merely in the ideas phase?
I think mothblocks got unexpectedly extremely busy like one day after starting this
oilysnake
Byond Username: Oilysnake

Post by oilysnake » #699767

roundstart different costumes for clowns
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #700175

RedBaronFlyer wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 4:01 pm Are there any updates on this or is it still merely in the ideas phase?
never gonna happen
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #700182

oranges wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:41 pm
never gonna happen

Yeah, I figured.
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
RandumbPhantomb
Byond Username: Randumb Phantomb

Post by RandumbPhantomb » #708747

Justice12354 wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:29 am I don't know if this has been discussed yet at all, but make it so paradox clones get the same features as the original one in order to make it easier to blend in.

Clones being called out or suspected because they have fewer "personal customized" clothing pieces (or might even have the wrong set compared to a static) is not good for the role and this system might help them a bit.
just give them an exact copy of the OG's outfit at the time they spawn, down to the wire, they're holding an iron rod? you're holding an iron rod, they've got an antique laser gun on their back? you've got an antique laser gun on your back. and to anybody who says "Woah an antag has equipment that lets them do their objective better" yes
RandumbPhantomb
Byond Username: Randumb Phantomb

Post by RandumbPhantomb » #708748

Mothblocks wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 1:30 am Head coders have approved a cosmetic loadouts system. Please use this thread for ideas on what kinds of things should be in them.

For reference, we will *definitely* include things like existing heterochromia and pride pin quirks, and scarves. We will *probably* add coats (I want them at least). We will *not* be adding equipment, tools, etc. We want this to be a choice of primarily fashion. Prosthetics and nearsighted, for instance, will not be moved from quirks to loadouts at this time.

This is a very highly requested feature so I would like to know what exactly people are expecting to see in it
everything you can get from mail would be fun, like a heterochromic person starting with an eyepatch
DATAxPUNGED
Byond Username: DATAxPUNGED

Post by DATAxPUNGED » #715406

loadouts should let you pick which robotic limbs your want, have an arm and a leg, both legs but no arms, maybe even robotic eyes? that'd be cool
- Brazilian Manuel Player