Traitor Item: DMSO

A place to record your ideas for the game.
Bombadil
Byond Username: Kromgar

Traitor Item: DMSO

Post by Bombadil » #83732

Order a few vials of DMSO. A miracle in chemicals it allowes all chemicals mixed in with it to be absorbed by the skin. Comes with military grade squirt gun. Costs 15 tc
Planet Station Best Station

Vote Planetstation and Kor Phaeron 2017
Wizardjenkins66
Byond Username: Wizardjenkins66

Re: Traitor Item: DMSO

Post by Wizardjenkins66 » #83874

All biosuits should fully block the effects, now if we had a sprinkler system...
Violaceus wrote: Mining smiths spend years working on a single katana and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest blades known to man- and lizard-kind. Katanas are thrice as sharp as eswords and thrice as hard for that matter too. Anything an esword can cut through, a katana can cut through better. I'm pretty sure a katana could easily bisect a durand mech with a simple vertical slash.
Ever wonder why Syndicate never bothered conquering Mining? That's right, they were too scared to fight the disciplined miners and their katanas of destruction.
Bombadil
Byond Username: Kromgar

Post by Bombadil » #83991

Wizardjenkins66 wrote:All biosuits should fully block the effects, now if we had a sprinkler system...
Atmos would be out of a job?
Planet Station Best Station

Vote Planetstation and Kor Phaeron 2017
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #84013

Nah, because before flooding you just fill the sprinklers with black powder.

"Ai activate sprinklers chem is on fire!"
*KATHOOOM*
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Post by Miauw » #84017

Bombadil wrote:
Wizardjenkins66 wrote:All biosuits should fully block the effects, now if we had a sprinkler system...
Atmos would be out of a job?
>implying atmos' job isnt to set the station on fire in the first place
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted