Ghost Spawners for Moffuchi's Pizza!

A place to record your ideas for the game.
Lilah
Byond Username: LilahNovi

Ghost Spawners for Moffuchi's Pizza!

Post by Lilah » #710766

My idea is pretty simple: Two moths, or a moth and a random dude, that run Moffuchi's Pizza on Icebox. A cook and a waiter.

May be good to add:
1. Power that can be set up (like mini solars?) or perma power (though perma power could potentially be a problem if the pizza place spawns nearby and engineers decide to wire it hhh)
2. A way to grow things, especially tomatos, and whatever else can go on pizza. Also wood to make a drying rack, because firm cheese is a must!
3. Perhaps the chef spawns with an ingredient delivery beacon.
warbluke
Byond Username: Warbluke

Re: Ghost Spawners for Moffuchi's Pizza!

Post by warbluke » #710775

Richie spawns in pizza moffs sometimes on Bagil. It's pretty fun but the ruin does depressurize easily.
DaydreamIQ
Byond Username: DaydreamIQ

Post by DaydreamIQ » #710870

Tbh if the American diner spawned on icebox that'd be kind of funny. It'd be like the beach dome but with more stuff to cook
Lilah

Post by Lilah » #711723

warbluke wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:46 am Richie spawns in pizza moffs sometimes on Bagil. It's pretty fun but the ruin does depressurize easily.
Ah, I see. It might need to be remapped for a better pressurization situation, but honestly it's kind of fun for it to get too cold in there and the cook is screaming at you to close the door LOL
:heart: Image :heart:
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #711731

Lilah wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:35 am My idea is pretty simple: Two moths, or a moth and a random dude, that run Moffuchi's Pizza on Icebox. A cook and a waiter.

May be good to add:
1. Power that can be set up (like mini solars?) or perma power (though perma power could potentially be a problem if the pizza place spawns nearby and engineers decide to wire it hhh)
2. A way to grow things, especially tomatos, and whatever else can go on pizza. Also wood to make a drying rack, because firm cheese is a must!
This thread melts my heart because I added the ruin, and the original intention(1 & 1/2 years b4 the ruin actually got merged) was to have 2 moths staff Moffuchi's pizza but then I misspelt pizzeria throughout the entire pr and the way I had it all set up was pretty obtuse, so I closed that pr. https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/51867
The entire ruin would have been lost(not really since it was on github) when my desktop hard drive died last year if EOB didn't STEAL my awesome poster I made just for the moth pizzeria which gave me the idea to add it without any of that complicated ghost role crap.
The backstory was that the 2 moths, chef and waiter, had fallen asleep in their freezers to save on rent or something, and the idea was that they would trade pizza for plasma to keep their generator running.
I may have time soon to do a pass on the whole thing. Theres actually a vent in the front airlock from when, between the two prs, I remapped the whole thing to spawn in space, but now it just sucks air out of the rest of the main room.
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
Lilah

Post by Lilah » #712029

Capsandi wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:52 am
Lilah wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:35 am My idea is pretty simple: Two moths, or a moth and a random dude, that run Moffuchi's Pizza on Icebox. A cook and a waiter.

May be good to add:
This thread melts my heart because I added the ruin, and the original intention(1 & 1/2 years b4 the ruin actually got merged) was to have 2 moths staff Moffuchi's pizza but then I misspelt pizzeria throughout the entire pr and the way I had it all set up was pretty obtuse, so I closed that pr. https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/51867
The entire ruin would have been lost(not really since it was on github) when my desktop hard drive died last year if EOB didn't STEAL my awesome poster I made just for the moth pizzeria which gave me the idea to add it without any of that complicated ghost role crap.
The backstory was that the 2 moths, chef and waiter, had fallen asleep in their freezers to save on rent or something, and the idea was that they would trade pizza for plasma to keep their generator running.
I may have time soon to do a pass on the whole thing. Theres actually a vent in the front airlock from when, between the two prs, I remapped the whole thing to spawn in space, but now it just sucks air out of the rest of the main room.
Omg, I love this!! Moffuchi's is one of my favorite places to find on icebox.
If you actually did make it more possible to put the spawners in, I would love it! Imagine miners coming in for a slice... :heart:
:heart: Image :heart: