NOT-THE-BEES SYNDIE-BUNDLE REWORRRKKK!

A place to record your ideas for the game.
Zhech23
Byond Username: Expler

NOT-THE-BEES SYNDIE-BUNDLE REWORRRKKK!

Post by Zhech23 » #720085

Hi guys! I an have idea to buff not-the-bees syndicate bundle, because now it is completely useless. It includes useless beasees bottle, sword that have no damage and injects very slow toxin and.... grenades the only useful thing in bundle... I need some ideas to improve it! It just feedback-idea topic. My ideas: bee mount, with ability to sting with toxin, shoot stings and summon bees with random poison reagent, add armor to bee costume in this bundle and make stinger sword to inject paralysing toxin, that make the victim unable to act.. I need some ideas, stats will be later
I BELIEVE IN BEE SUPERMACY! :honkman: :revolver:
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Re: NOT-THE-BEES SYNDIE-BUNDLE REWORRRKKK!

Post by wesoda25 » #720099

Love the enthusiasm but... 🫠👎

What is the issue with beesease? Is it bugged or removed for some reason? Also, iirc bee sword has no attack cooldown (you can spam hit ppl with it) and injects 4 u toxin per hit - the intended niche is a weapon that is very dangerous to disengage from. Realistically I think the bundle currently achieves its goal of offering a unique gimmick to a bored traitor. I don't think buffing it achieves much more than making it easier to murderbone with, which shouldn't necessarily be the motivation here.

+1 to adding more unique content to it just... I don't think it rlly needs a buff.
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Re: NOT-THE-BEES SYNDIE-BUNDLE REWORRRKKK!

Post by Jacquerel » #720100

Didn't we add a bee smoker item which allows you to tame bees? Sounds like that should be in the bundle.