Traitor Lobotomy Disk Item

A place to record your ideas for the game.
Jackary
Byond Username: Jackary1

Traitor Lobotomy Disk Item

Post by Jackary » #720565

5tc Traitor Item purchased by the main "surgery jobs" (CMO, MD, RD, Coroner, Roboticist) and Psychologist

Upon insertion into a surgery console, it unlocks the Invasive Lobotomy surgery procedure. This surgery procedure will guarantee any of the negative traumas (Including magic traumas) or a chance for special ones made specifically for this disk. The special traumas are as follows:

Imaginary Ally:
An imaginary friend that is able to deal 5 damage punches and interact with lights, consoles, and can inject people with 5u of Pax on a 1 minute cooldown.
(You feel in bad company, for some reason.)

Directed Violent Psychosis:
This trauma will brainwash the owner of the trauma with a directive to kill a random person on the crew, including the one who gave them the trauma.
(I want to kill (name).)

Intrusive Thoughts:
On a timer that resets every 30 seconds, your character has a 20% chance to spontaneously shove anyone next to you, steal whatever they're holding out of their hands, rip an airlock open with obscene force, and a 1% chance to go completely berserk for 1 minute, attempting to kill anyone in close proximity.
(You lose control of yourself.)

Any other ideas on top of these 3 are welcomed.
I play Wolf Muddler on /tg/station Sybil, Monkestation, and Goonstation Heisenbee
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Re: Traitor Lobotomy Disk Item

Post by Jacquerel » #720568

Why would you want to give someone an invisible asistant that can deal damage and destroy nearby objects and cannot be prevented from doing so?
Jackary
Byond Username: Jackary1

Post by Jackary » #720569

Jacquerel wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:30 pm Why would you want to give someone an invisible asistant that can deal damage and destroy nearby objects and cannot be prevented from doing so?
I think I could work on this more, I think the punches should have the raised cooldown that the cult spirits have. They're not really able to destroy objects, just interact with things. Worst case scenario some intern assistant who doesnt know whats going on stands still for 3 minutes and dies.
I play Wolf Muddler on /tg/station Sybil, Monkestation, and Goonstation Heisenbee
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #723124

Jacquerel wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:30 pm Why would you want to give someone an invisible asistant that can deal damage and destroy nearby objects and cannot be prevented from doing so?
► Show Spoiler