New Minor Quirk Idea: Allergic Rhinitis

A place to record your ideas for the game.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

New Minor Quirk Idea: Allergic Rhinitis

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #721046

we have allergies to foods and medicines which can kill you if you're unwary but i think it'd be funny if there was a quirk that gave you a stuffy nose and made you sneeze a lot and gave you a bad moodlet when you were in an area with too much dirt tiles or in maintenance or some other dusty trigger unless you had a mask on to protect your nose.

maybe it could also trigger being around certain animals (dander)

it would be funny if someone was allergic to cats and felinids also made them sneeze....
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Re: New Minor Quirk Idea: Allergic Rhinitis

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #721527

allergic rhinitis quirk users on suicide watch when it rolls Birdshot for the seventeenth time that day
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
BrianBackslide
Byond Username: BrianBackslide

Re: New Minor Quirk Idea: Allergic Rhinitis

Post by BrianBackslide » #721548

Would probably be better elevated as an actual space dust mechanic. It'd give janitors reason to keep the place clean and can double as plausible deniability for sentient viruses and antag virologists.