bananadine

A place to record your ideas for the game.
asskek
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Asskek

bananadine

Post by asskek » #121582

see title
add it
Bananadine is a fictional psychoactive substance which is supposedly extracted from banana peels. A hoax recipe for its "extraction" from banana peel was originally published in the Berkeley Barb in March 1967.[1] It became more widely known when William Powell, believing it to be true, reproduced the method in The Anarchist Cookbook in 1970 under the name "Musa sapientum Bananadine" (referring to the banana's old binomial nomenclature). The original hoax was designed to raise questions about the ethics of making psychoactive drugs illegal and prosecuting those who took them: "what if the common banana contained psychoactive properties, how would the government react?"
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Re: bananadine

Post by Wyzack » #121587

Is this a troll idea? Are you high? What is the purpose of adding this to the game? What will it do? This is literally you telling people to add something to the game without even saying what it is
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
tuypo1
Byond Username: Tuypo1

Post by tuypo1 » #121589

dihydrogen monxide was a better hoax chemical
asskek
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Asskek

Post by asskek » #121613

Wyzack wrote:Is this a troll idea? Are you high? What is the purpose of adding this to the game? What will it do? This is literally you telling people to add something to the game without even saying what it is
read my post loser
i posted the definition of bananadine
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #121626

asskek wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Is this a troll idea? Are you high? What is the purpose of adding this to the game? What will it do? This is literally you telling people to add something to the game without even saying what it is
read my post loser
i posted the definition of bananadine
But wat does it do.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
AnonymousNow
Byond Username: AnonymousNow

Post by AnonymousNow » #121663

I guess we're supposed to extrapolate.

Essentially it's a hallucinogenic substance that we could extract from banana peels in-game?
Hornygranny wrote:It's not your codebase. It's our codebase. You can imply soft power as much as you want, but you don't have it. Division between the server and project is absolute. I'm not interested in reading dezzmont platitudes for the billionth time and won't be checking back in this thread.

Spoiler:
~Simplified for the sake of Wyzack's delicate feelings~
Fuck anti-roleplay suggestions and fuck Bay.

Xenomorphs a shit.
tuypo1
Byond Username: Tuypo1

Post by tuypo1 » #121669

thats better

the extrapalation that is not the idea