End of round screenshot

A place to record your ideas for the game.
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

End of round screenshot

Post by CPTANT » #124778

idea: automatically make a screenshot of the station at end of each round and make it public.

We would get some awesome pictures of carnage and destruction. And its just funny to see how rounds effected the station.
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Re: End of round screenshot

Post by Xhuis » #124781

Z-level wide screenshots could be really hard to accomplish.
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #124789

Xhuis wrote:Z-level wide screenshots could be really hard to accomplish.
You can set the view range to something like 128 already
LiamLime
Byond Username: LiamLime

Post by LiamLime » #124813

The number in the menu is 128, however the byond specified cap is less than that, so you don't actually get a view range of 128, merely the maximum that byond allows (34) [1]
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy.
Reimoo
Byond Username: Reimoo

Post by Reimoo » #124869

A detailed end round summary would accomplish the same thing instead and be of statistical value