Remove stealth op equipment

A place to record your ideas for the game.
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Remove stealth op equipment

Post by onleavedontatme » #136944

Chamelon jumpsuit, shotgun fitting in backpacks (didnt we remove revolvers for a reason?), etc.

A single nuke op walking up to the captain and double tapping him isnt fun for the captain, it isnt fun for crew who suddenly had the round end half an hour into their jobs, and it isnt even fun for the other ops who got to do nothing. And yes I've been in all those positions in this scenario.
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Re: Remove stealth op equipment

Post by DrPillzRedux » #136945

I've solo'd nuke ops several times with a chameleon suit, silenced pistol, and a voice changer. Not even an emag or anything. Just go to the HoP with your ID and say an assistant stole it.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #136948

W H Y

W H Y
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #136951

ShadowDimentio wrote:W H Y

W H Y
Kor wrote:A single nuke op walking up to the captain and double tapping him isnt fun for the captain, it isnt fun for crew who suddenly had the round end half an hour into their jobs, and it isnt even fun for the other ops who got to do nothing. And yes I've been in all those positions in this scenario.
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
invisty
Byond Username: Invisty

Post by invisty » #136957

Better still it removes those cases where a single op loudly demands to go in alone and the rest of the ops sit around awkwardly and maybe arrive for a kill before the bomb goes off.
Mime: Depresso
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #136968

This is a terrible idea but test it if you want
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #136972

ShadowDimentio wrote:This is a terrible idea but test it if you want
Could you give some articulation as to why?
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #136977

Kor, instead of getting rid of a nuke op playstyle entirely, try to find a way to make it not the super nukeop strategy.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty

a correct post by pillz
Cheimon
Byond Username: Cheimon

Post by Cheimon » #136978

DrPillzRedux wrote:Kor, instead of getting rid of a nuke op playstyle entirely, try to find a way to make it not the super nukeop strategy.
The way to do that without making nuke ops meta-able is to make captains somehow much more able to guard the disk (well, I suppose you could apply a buff to them all acting as a team, but that has other ramifications).

Now that either means the captain is buffed in every round to be able to handle an unexpected assassin comfortably, or he gets some place to put the disk that's pretty damned secure and really requires a combined response. The armoury isn't normally good enough (it's easy enough to bomb in from space and invalidate the armoury), but neither is the bridge. The upload?

Anyway, you would think if there was a place secure enough, that a meta would develop where the disk went there. It hasn't. If you can't fix captain attitudes, and you don't want to buff the captain's gear, the easiest way to do it is to nerf the solo nuke op. Neatly enough, it's also a way to do it without introducing power creep into every other aspect of the nuke op mode.
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #136979

I'm gonna be a shithead and say take inspiration from goon. On their nuke mode, you had to drag the nuke to the center of the station as it moves, like payload in TF2, after you got the disk. So you could make the endgame assault easier by stealthing the part where you steal the disk.

a correct post by pillz
Helios
Byond Username: Shodansbreak

Post by Helios » #136981

If you were going to remove something,
Spoiler:
remove the ability to transport to abandoned sattelite with syndi shuttle
, just please don't do that.
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #136983

Most operative teams go in guns blazing and shoot everything that moves. Stealth ops aren't all that common, so they're a nice change from the usual, even if they are very powerful. Rather than limiting their options even further, buff the Captain's gear to be able to take on a lone operative.

Remember, a stealth-op won't be wearing a hardsuit, so their main strength is in the element of surprise and their powerful weapon. You can't nerf the weapon without nerfing all operative teams, so give the Captain some better armour (and the HoS too, since they often carry the disk instead). This means it's universally more difficult to take them down alone, which I'd say is a good thing. As the highest authority on the station, they should be able to defend themselves pretty well, and require planning and proper strategy to take down.

They have a hand teleporter and at least one gun (two if they break their laser case or take a taser from the Armory), and if they're savvy enough to give the pinpointer to someone they trust - or even just hire a bodyguard -, it's a lot harder to take them down for good.

Stealth ops don't need a nerf, the Captain needs a buff. As it stands, you can stunprod, cuff and loot their all-access easily, or even just shoot them down before they can cry for help. An operative would be detected right away if the HoP checked the crew manifest when they were asking for a PDA.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer

Post by Shaps-cloud » #136985

Honestly the fact that it only involves one op out of the whole team should be enough a reason to can it
TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #136987

A good stealth operative should never travel alone. Even more so, a good operative team uses multiple forms of attack in case one fails. Two operatives infiltrate and subvert the AI with the Secure Tech Storage board, whilst the rest of the team heads for the disk and takes out any threats they see. The AI can locate and lock down the Captain for the stealth-op team whilst the rest of the crew is distracted by the gunfire and explosions.

Yes, pure stealth can be boring. But so can pure combat; mix it up a little.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #136991

DrPillzRedux wrote:I'm gonna be a shithead and say take inspiration from goon. On their nuke mode, you had to drag the nuke to the center of the station as it moves, like payload in TF2, after you got the disk. So you could make the endgame assault easier by stealthing the part where you steal the disk.

Actually no, you have it wrong. How goon does it is that they can set the nuke from the start of the game to blow. It is on a 10 minute timer, and can be reduced by an op slotting the disk into it, or increased by a crew member slotting the disk into it. It creates this sort of last stand type of thing while the Ops sit on top of the nuke and prevent the crew from disarming it. I wouldn't mind if we had that.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #136994

how about remove macrobombs
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #136995

Bein stealthy ops is fun.
Being mlgpr0 lone op who ends the round in 5 minutes while literally no one else gets to do anything is not.

Basically the difference is between
"ops pretending to be sec officers/janitors/whatever, before pulling out a m-90 and assblasting half of sec while they huddle together in fear of the loud ops", compared to:
"one dude silently killing the captain and nuking the station while no one even knows it was nuke ops, and the other ops do shit all." aka: the oldman method.

Also revolvers (if they even did get removed?) was because they're literally just worse then default bulldogs in every way, because slugs.
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #137015

I was referring to the rework goon was doing that was removed as the coder abandoned it, zil.

a correct post by pillz
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #137017

Maybe remove Cham Projectors but Stealth OPs can be really fun if pulled off right and the whole team is involved. It's a lone OP going MLG Pro that's the issue, not the stealth itself
Helios

Post by Helios » #137023

There can also be stealth before doing stuff. I've done it before. Sneak in as a lone op, steal an AI upload board, then sneak off the station, before using a hacked AI upload to convince the crew it is malf, and have fun.
Doritos
Byond Username: Zaross

Post by Doritos » #137038

lumipharon wrote: "one dude silently killing the captain and nuking the station while no one even knows it was nuke ops, and the other ops do shit all." aka: the oldman method.
You fucking what? I invented that shit back in 2012.
lol
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #137042

Doritos wrote:
lumipharon wrote: "one dude silently killing the captain and nuking the station while no one even knows it was nuke ops, and the other ops do shit all." aka: the oldman method.
Burer was doing that before you were even around.
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #137088

The solo op method is funny when it flops or the imitator has no clue and it never really starts. Or the solo op never even tells anyone to wait and gets a perfect fucking disguise then the dead get to watch him perfectly fucking hidden as the mime pass the captain in a low traffic area and chicken out.
Helios

Post by Helios » #137129

Doritos wrote:
Did you consider that it's called the Oldman method not because he invented it, but because he's a frequent player, and that is what he often ends up doing?
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #137160

Don't remove the stealth methods, stealth ops don't even happen that often because most nuke ops are new to the role because it's rarish to get it. Plus, I will be royally pissed if cigarette butt ops is removed. That shit is hilarious.
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #137165

DrPillzRedux wrote:I'm gonna be a shithead and say take inspiration from goon. On their nuke mode, you had to drag the nuke to the center of the station as it moves, like payload in TF2, after you got the disk. So you could make the endgame assault easier by stealthing the part where you steal the disk.
How about make it so you need to use the on station nuke? especially considering it takes c4 to get into the vault (which takes 10 seconds of inactivity to deploy) or a grenade that causes a hull breach. It also makes sense because why would the syndies have their own nuke but not be able to detonate it?
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #137167

I'm in favor of this. Syndies have to break into the vault after wrecking the Cap and defend it from the crew for like 1-5 minutes until it detonates. It'd both solve this (nonexistant) problem and give the ops something new to do
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #137171

The unloved rock wrote:
How about make it so you need to use the on station nuke? especially considering it takes c4 to get into the vault (which takes 10 seconds of inactivity to deploy) or a grenade that causes a hull breach. It also makes sense because why would the syndies have their own nuke but not be able to detonate it?
I quite like this idea. The operative team is provided with the code for the station's nuke (gained through espionage and reverse-engineering of captured nuke disks from traitors), and its location - the Vault. When they get the disk, they have to guard the nuke long enough to set us up the bomb - after that, they can remove the disk, lock the nuke and exfil at their leisure (if the nuke is locked, but active, and the disk is missing, the crew can't stop it).

The only problem is, when people hear about operatives they'll rush to fortify the Vault with RCDs/plasteel/proximity bombs, and the time in between the team being discovered and the team setting up the bomb is significant enough that someone can just walk in and build bolted airlocks everywhere (think 'engiborg AI satellite' but worse). We'd need either rules against fortifying the Vault, or a way that the operatives can overcome two dozen r-walls whilst being shot at by everyone ever.
invisty

Post by invisty » #137176

I agree, the whole idea that the syndies would need the disc to detonate the Nanotrasen nuke in their possession is retarded. Why would they not simply hack the nuke and remove the security restriction?

Indeed it makes more sense that the syndicate have to destroy the station with its own nuke. It would also spice up the game mode a little by requiring some serious barricading/area control for each team. Map control is fun (see: Gang dominators, malf AI, etc). It would also add value to the syndie mechs (since mechs are great at controlling an area).
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer

Post by Shaps-cloud » #137179

Barricading just boils down to RCD spam 99% of the time, nuke is fine as is in that regard
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator

Post by lumipharon » #137226

>build 50 million airlocks aroun the vault, don't even need to bolt them all
>paladin AI just door crushes all the ops
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #137230

They still get syndieborgs, no?

Also, >what are emags
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #137240

Emags don't work on bolted airlocks, and syndiborgs don't work on depowered+bolted airlocks (e.g. if the AI turns Environment off in the Vault). Even just depowering the Vault would work unless they use bombs or C4.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #137248

Why don't we just do it the goon way and make it so the Ops can prime the nuke round start, but it takes 10 minutes (adjustable of course) for it to actually detonate.

The nuke disk itself could either reduce the time if Ops use it on the nuke, or increase the time if crew use it on the nuke, which means that it becomes more of an optional objective rather than a if you lose this you die sort of thing.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

invisty

Post by invisty » #137251

So basically like a gang dominator is right now.

You know what would happen though? 6-max-cap suicide bombs eliminate all the syndies, then the captain walks in to disarm the nuke.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #137252

But that already happens with dominators, and Ops have big fuckoff mechs and borgs and also bombs that they can prepare to fuck the station 6 ways from sunday before they start arming it.

They will also probably kill the AI and tcomms, so they kill the AI and tcomms, lock their nuke in a room, have the borg bolt it down, they emag it, door's inoperable, then they sit around it until someone finds them (since announcing their site to 80 prime time people on sybil would be retarded) and gets killed, and then the swarm arrives and they pass or fail depending on how well they prepared.

Something else this will do is really limit the power the AI has in Op rounds, meaning that Ops won't be forced to have a borg every single round since they won't be reliant on mobility, but staying power, making things like mechs, viscerator grenades, and defensive syndicate bombs more common, and make the mode more interesting in general.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

lumipharon
TGMC Administrator

Post by lumipharon » #137297

That would radically change nuke ops.

Current ops is about getting the disk quickly or you get bogged down by the 500 grey shirts with prods and floor tiles.
King of the hillnuke would boil downto fuck loads of ammo, explosives, RCDs and plasma fire.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #137298

That sounds a lot more awesome than the captain getting killed in the hallway and the round just ending.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #137299

I would not be against a proposed alternative win method of having to defend the nuke in a set location, but it will bound to be fraught with problems and complaints.
1g88a
Byond Username: Ig88A

Post by 1g88a » #137309

Unless they changed it again, AFAIK nuke on Goon is now about taking the nuke to a selected part of the station and defending it until it detonates, the disk is now an optional objective that lets syndies shorten the timer/crew to extend it. It essentially makes Ops entirely about assaulting and resulted in mass-suicide-bombers trying to destroy the nuke/kill the ops guarding it. I tried it the other week and we had to target the pool area, which for those unfamiliar with cogmap is right off a high-traffic main corridor well inside the station in between sec and the bar, so needless to say it went poorly.
DEAD: ADMIN(Hornygranny) says, "you play in my universe, normie"
rdght91
Byond Username: Roadhog1

Post by rdght91 » #137489

What about just making a different objective that has nothing to do with nuke for Ops? A new gamemode that is basically the same (and the crew doesn't know the difference) but instead the Ops are required to take and hold anything from the teleport room/cargo bay/AI sat teleporter to hack it to receive a larger invasion force or something similar?
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator

Post by lumipharon » #137491

rdght91 wrote:What about just making a different objective that has nothing to do with nuke for Ops? A new gamemode that is basically the same (and the crew doesn't know the difference) but instead the Ops are required to take and hold anything from the teleport room/cargo bay/AI sat teleporter to hack it to receive a larger invasion force or something similar?
This would be entertaining.

Personally as an op I always give our team a totally official secondary objective of kidnapping the captain/other heads, and escaping back to syndie base with them alive.
It's pretty fun when you need to not only capture instead of kill them, but then cuff and suit them up so they don't die when you take them back to the shuttle.
Helios

Post by Helios » #137493

this thread is just devolving into describing Black Ops game mode goofball was working on
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #137494

Or just have the operative commander's console able to select an objective. Nuke station, capture captain, manually destroy ~50% of the crew, upheave and steal the R&D computers, shit I don't know.

Someone screams OPS and nobody will know if they want the disk, the computers, or if they're just out for blood. Harder to meta.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Zellion
Byond Username: Zellion

Post by Zellion » #137501

Saegrimr wrote:Or just have the operative commander's console able to select an objective. Nuke station, capture captain, manually destroy ~50% of the crew, upheave and steal the R&D computers, shit I don't know.

Someone screams OPS and nobody will know if they want the disk, the computers, or if they're just out for blood. Harder to meta.
do this pls its a great idea
Steelpoint
Github User

Post by Steelpoint » #137503

If you gave the Op commander the option to select their mission they'll all pick the route of least resistance.

I'm going to wager it'll be easier to kill people than to steal something, disk or information.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #137506

Just like pizza ops never happen because 100% of people always run through SW solars.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Steelpoint
Github User

Post by Steelpoint » #137511

The uniqueness of events like Pizza Ops, or Blackjack Ops, or Cardboard Box Ops, or whatever gimmick Ops is that they are rare and require player skill, intuition and assertiveness to do.

If every round was 'Gimmick' Ops then it would not be unique.

Those special moments should be the outliners, not be forced to be the norm. We should mould the game mode based on the standard of play but leave room for some uniqueness.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #137514

So how is that any different from having a choice of options? Nothing is forcing them. If they want to do something different or fun unoptimized casual garbage, then why not let them?
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator

Post by lumipharon » #137579

well objectives ultimately only equal some green coloured text. They already have the choice of options to do whatever they want. Hence cigarette butt ops, pizza ops etc.