Literally the most autistic random events possible

A place to record your ideas for the game.
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Literally the most autistic random events possible

Post by confused rock » #168008

Make the ship related mining vaults with sleepers a random event on station if it has been a while
Imagine if in a boring ass traitor round where nothing is happened for 45 minutes randomly out of nowhere a golem ship violently crashes into the area north of chapel and the 4 golems who were already picked as ghosts have no idea what happened and memes ensue.
Its a boring gang round and a seed vault accidentally crashes into the ai core and meeeeemes.
there are xenos because its a 2 hour extended round and the captain is in the armory and suddenly a fucking prisoner ship crashes into them, gibbing the captain, and causing 8 angry ghosts to unzip validboners
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Re: Literally the most autistic random events possible

Post by Zilenan91 » #168010

put it at 15 minutes instead and this would be great
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
John_Oxford
Github User
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

Post by John_Oxford » #168021

1 minute in, every button admins can press are automatically pressed

(excluding things that immediately damage/kill/destroy everything on the station. IE: the floor is lava)

Bonus Round: 30 seconds after that, its pressed 5 more times, 15 seconds after that, 10 more times, 5 seconds after that 20 more times, and 1 second after that, 30 times.

inb4 every gun and spell item in the game, along with everyone being a traitorcultistwizardshadowlingnuclearoperativeassaultcombatagentcyborg with every disease and genetic defect known to man
Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right
>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.
NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want
I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

Davidchan
Byond Username: Davidchan

Post by Davidchan » #168073

Everyone on station becomes Greyson McGreytide, a bald greysuited assistant with the captains ID and a toolbelt. All weapons (armory, batons, tasers, revolver, captain and hos gun) are removed.

10% of the players are rogue agents with syndie channel and 10tc uplinks. Shuttle calls automatically at 45 minutes and docks at 1 hour. Can't be recalled or called early.

Crew gets major victory if no agents are alive when shuttle docks, minor victory if an agent is alive but not on the shuttle. Agents get major victory if they hijack shuttle and minor victory if they are on shuttle when it docks. Crew are encouraged to purge agents and agents encouraged to purge crew.

Agents get no hud indicator of fellow agents and must use their syndi channel to coordinate.
Law 0: Secborg din do nuffin.
Topham
Byond Username: Topham

Post by Topham » #170280

Davidchan wrote:Everyone on station becomes Greyson McGreytide, a bald greysuited assistant with the captains ID and a toolbelt. All weapons (armory, batons, tasers, revolver, captain and hos gun) are removed.

10% of the players are rogue agents with syndie channel and 10tc uplinks. Shuttle calls automatically at 45 minutes and docks at 1 hour. Can't be recalled or called early.

Crew gets major victory if no agents are alive when shuttle docks, minor victory if an agent is alive but not on the shuttle. Agents get major victory if they hijack shuttle and minor victory if they are on shuttle when it docks. Crew are encouraged to purge agents and agents encouraged to purge crew.

Agents get no hud indicator of fellow agents and must use their syndi channel to coordinate.
[Common] Greyson McGreytide yells, "GREYSON MCGREYTIDE ROGUE!!"
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #171288

Topham wrote:
Davidchan wrote:Everyone on station becomes Greyson McGreytide, a bald greysuited assistant with the captains ID and a toolbelt. All weapons (armory, batons, tasers, revolver, captain and hos gun) are removed.

[Common] Greyson McGreytide yells, "GREYSON MCGREYTIDE ROGUE!!"
Gaaaarrrrryy.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #171319

This is my new "Ideas for events" thread. Keep filling it up and Ill pick bits off to do!
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Topham
Byond Username: Topham

Post by Topham » #171431

The unloved rock wrote:causing 8 angry ghosts to unzip validboners
thatismyfetish.gif

In other news, there should be an event that crashes waifus into the station at a fatal velocity, leaving everyone's favorite girls strewn across the station, their guts annihilated and blood pouring out of their lifeless faces
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #171448

How about an event where a bunch of super cockroaches invade the station. They are invulnerable to all damage, have fireball and MM, but can only be killed by being squished.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #171450

Zilenan91 wrote:How about an event where a bunch of super cockroaches invade the station. They are invulnerable to all damage, have fireball and MM, but can only be killed by being squished.
discutsing
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #171671

Gamma Ray Virus. A pod crashes into the station. When in contact with a human it instantly permahulks them at stage one and becomes airborne. Let he battle for supremacy begin.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Davidchan
Byond Username: Davidchan

Post by Davidchan » #172091

Exports: The Reckoning.

Hostile negotiations against NT have been going on. Now to avoid lawsuit and complete liquidation of assets and crew, NT has given SS13 the responsibility of fullfilling contracts and trades before they expire. Every 10 minutes CC announces a new demand (think mandates from DF) and a time they must be completed by. Demanded items must be on cargo shuttle and set to centcom before expiration to complete. Failure will incur a random event, raid or other penalty. Objectives can vary wildly, such as needing 50 specific breeds of plants, a crate full of booze, organs and bloodbags, live slimes or xenos, ect... objectives can overlap and should always be achievable (no demanding for syndicate items that can only be bought via uplink)
Law 0: Secborg din do nuffin.