Cardboard cutouts

A place to record your ideas for the game.
Whoisthere
Byond Username: Whoisthere

Cardboard cutouts

Post by Whoisthere » #187854

Add cardboard cutouts as a traitor item.

1 tc = 3 cutout value-pak.

How it works:

a cardboard cutout is a magical cutout that is identical to a crewmember when seen en face

a traitor can click on a cutout and fill out the name and job of a crewmember, whereupon the cutout gains visual similarity to the chosen crewmember adorned in that job's starting equipment.

then the traitor drops the cutout which on cursory inspection and on shift-click the cutout looks exactly like that crewmember, until it is rotated to the side, whereupon it shows its true colors.

the cut-out has many uses and will undoubtedly change the metagame and end the drought of fun and satisfy all, roleplayer and validhunter alike

implementing my vision will make ss13 feel like a mouth (not mine no homo) on your cock, so add cardboard cutouts post haste and take a ride on Pleasure Airlines.
Sad elegy
Highly suitable for use in funerals
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Re: Cardboard cutouts

Post by Screemonster » #187875

While we're going all ACME, add a can of paint that makes a wall look like an airlock but anyone who tries to open it by walking into it faceplants and gets stunned.
Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #187961

That is genius!
Sad elegy
Actionb
Byond Username: Actionb

Post by Actionb » #187970

confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #188012

both of these are good
no seriously
just kidding the cutouts should be from a contraband crate but otherwise both of these are cool
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #188138

>inb4 someone hides a cutout of a Nuke Op in the Cap's bathroom with the disk and a mechanism to somehow make a cap gun go off when the door opens

Oh that's an idea. Combine a signaller, mousetrap, cable coil and gun/toy gun to make a remote activated trap.
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #188288

Sure, I can code this.
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #188851

I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #190304

Sweet now I can plop down three eprod asstant cutouts in maint and make sec guess which of them are cutouts and which one is actually me

Or put a RD cutout in my office as an RD and fuck off for the shift's duration
Sad elegy
Reece
Byond Username: Reece1995

Post by Reece » #190389

Hmm, would be cool if you could take a picture with just you in it, hit the cutout with it and make it your sprite.