Byond Username: Amnestik

Rance Ransu - Assaulting and stealing from the captain

Post by Amnestik » #112341

Your byond account: Amnestik
Your character name: Gunner Chauvin
Their character name: Rance Ransu
Server and time: Sybil 2pm UTC
Description of what happened:
Assaulted the captain over a law uploaded by the CMO.

After the captain attempted to demote them for this, stole the captain's ID and bag. Hid these and then committed suicide to avoid responsibility.

Why they should be banned:
Assaulting and stealing from the captain with little to no IC justification as the warden
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Re: Rance Ransu - Assaulting and stealing from the captain

Post by DrPillzRedux » #112497

A shit y non-human law was uploaded and everyone was saying you did it so I, as acting HoS and at the time the only sec member, detained you. After questioning I let you go.

You couldn't stop there of course.

You turn around after being uncuffed and shoot at me, so I shoot back and take your ID before passing it off to the HoS that joined. I was questioned and no action was taken against me.

In the future stop being so mad when you get detained. Being a captain does not mean sec cannot detain you for questions given probable cause.

EDIT: And after reading your raging lies and bullshit I can thoroughly say fuck you. First of all, you did not move to demote me in any way besides shooting at me. You said zero, nada, nothing was discussed. Second, I did not hide your ID nor your stuff. Your weapons were in the wardens office, in plain sight, and your ID (which you had in your PDA you dumb turd) was given to the HoS that joined after you demoted for being insane and unreasonable. Either you're too fucking dumb to realise you left your ID in the PDA and too blind to see that your guns were in my office, or just so ass blasted that you wanted to cry and try to get someone banned.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: Rance Ransu - Assaulting and stealing from the captain

Post by Vekter » #112594

This is an IC issue.

E: Let me elaborate. Theft by default is an IC issue and should be dealt with accordingly. If you're doing a shitty job at captain, the crew is allowed to mutiny you, though any and all consequences are yours.

Please consider listening to the input of your crew next time.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you