Ban Request - Gunner Mull/Smallbubba

Post by Staub » #1136

Your byond account: misterstaub

Your character name: Siegmeyer Staub

Their character name: Gunner Mull

Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it): smallbubba

Server and time: 15:42 GMT+1 on Sybil

Logs and/or screenshots:http://pastebin.com/ZATDJScW

Description of what happened: I stand in escape with my L6 Saw and Riot Shield, it was a wizard round with tons of guns, he splurts out that he got killed by a greyshirt and that every greyshirt in escape should be killed, i tell him to shut up and he tries to attack me, i let it slip and tell him that ill retaliate next time. he does it again and i decide to let it slip, i dont like killing people. He does it again and this time i do retaliate, Borg saves him on shuttle medbay, he proceeds to kill me with my own L6 while i was tabbed out of the game.

Why they should be banned: He was showing pretty shit behavior during that whole situation, and tried to kill me multiple times as a non antag, and did so on the escape shuttle.
[img]http://steamsignature.com/status/english/76561198008046930.png[/img][url=steam://friends/add/76561198008046930]Image[/url]
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Re: Ban Request - Gunner Mull/Smallbubba

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #1235

Borg here. He was pushing you around at which point you instantly issued death threats, firing your L6 SAW at random when the HOP threw a teargas grenade at you. Shortly after, he picked up the janitors gun and took a shot or two at you, at which point you beat / shot him to -90 hp, and would have killed him if u 'd let you. After e got out of the cloner I draggd him to, I didn't see, but at that point I'd think it was pretty much escalated IC as far as you can go.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Staub
Byond Username: Misterstaub

Post by Staub » #1275

he tried to disarm me at first, which was blocked by the riot shield. the misfire on the L6 was a misclick and i apologize for that.
[img]http://steamsignature.com/status/english/76561198008046930.png[/img][url=steam://friends/add/76561198008046930]Image[/url]
Hornygranny
Horny Police
Byond Username: Hornygranny

Post by Hornygranny » #3129

From my reading, Gunner was being pretty aggressive and instigated this situation, but I'm not sure that he deserves to be banned for it.
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #3598

Agreed with HG, case closed.
I play Boris Pepper.