Requests which have been closed
UtterNewbie

Gabe Horn killing non-antag mime twice / spacing

Post by UtterNewbie » #14033

Your byond account: UtterNewbie
Your character name: Kade Shaffer
Their character name: Gabe Horn
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it): Kodeth101
Server and time: Sybil, round previous to round at time of this post, 16th june ~22:30 UTC+1
Logs and/or screenshots:
Description of what happened: Gabe Horn rushes into medbay after someone drags in a dead mime, mime gets cloned and put into cryo. All the while Gabe Horn keeps saying they were in a fight and that he killed the mime. Gabe Horn then takes the mime out of cryo and tries to cuff him, I interrupt him and then he calls in a sec officer, afterwards Gabe Horn goes deaf for some reason so arguing becomes literally retarded as one party can't hear the other. At this point officer can't decide who to cuff so he cuffs both. Gabe Horn gets uncuffed (by officer?) only to grab the mime that is still in cuffs, drags him to maint and spaces him, effectively killing him second time for no reason and taking him out of round.

Why they should be banned: Killing someone repeatedly and taking him out of round.

Disclaimer: I do not know the mime or his name in the round, only that Gabe Horn did all this from my witnessing it and him admitting to other things about it in ooc after round.

EDIT: mime name was Gladykun
Kodeth101
Byond Username: Kodeth101

Re: Gabe Horn killing non-antag mime twice / spacing

Post by Kodeth101 » #14041

Mime's name was Gladykum.
Here's the full story:
I saw the mime in the hallway with a spear. I asked him how he made it, and he refused to tell me, so I disarmed him. I threw it back to him, though, soon after. When he got the spear back, he beat me into crit with it. On my way to Medbay, I was drugged with Mind Breaker, and I contracted a disease which caused me to lose health randomly, to be deaf randomly, and some other things. I nearly died on the way to Medbay.
When I got fully healed, I went to the Chef to get some nutriment to cure the virus, since that's what it said the cure was. The entire time I was talking to the chef, the Mime was attacking me and following me around. Whenever I tried to get away, he would keep hitting me and following me.
He brought me down to red HP, and I was at high green before.
He shocked himself on a door trying to follow me, which is when I took my chance to strike. I grabbed the spear and killed him.
He was put in cloning, and I kept trying to explain what happened to Kade and the Geneticists, but they apparently can't read well enough. When he was brought to cryo by Kade, I offered to cuff him and bring him to Security. Kade refused, so I called Security.
An awful sec officer came down to Genetics and cuffed me and the Mime. I managed to uncuff myself. I dragged the mime to maint and killed him and spaced his body.
I knew that if he was free again he would immediately try to kill me. That's what I spaced him. I would have preferred it if Security would've permabrigged him, but that's what it had to come down to to save myself.
Antonkr
Byond Username: Antonkr

Re: Gabe Horn killing non-antag mime twice / spacing

Post by Antonkr » #14606

Unless someone has anything else to say this seems like an IC situation, and can be considered resolved. I dont see any point of placing a ban on anyone here.
No longer an admin by own free will. Feel free to add me on steam.