Your character name: CentCom Official
Their character name: Clark O'Neil
Server and time: Sybil, 9AM UTC -5.
Logs and/or screenshots:

I asked him why he killed me.

DEAD: CentCom Official asks, "Why'd you kill me?"
-SNIP-
DEAD: Clark O'Neil says, "You were a cunt"

Description of what happened: I'm just gonna jump to the point. I was walking to the HoP line, and I saw the detective (Clark) getting more access, so I slipped him with my PDA and took his ID. I ran to hide and tell him if he found me, he could have his ID back. Then, I had a change of heart and went back to his office. As I was running there, he found me and shot me and took me to brig. There, a scuffle broke out between him and some revs. (I got rev'd, but that's not really too important.) After the scuffle, they ran and he shot me and put cuffs on me again. (I had them taken off during the scuffle.) So, he took off my pack and took his ID. Then he went to the interrogation room, took off my radio and started to strangle me, let go of me and kicked me to death.

Why they should be banned: Murder. Honestly, I get that I was a cunt, but this was not valid at all. He had no reason to suspect I was rev. There was no escalation whatsoever. This could have been dealt with so much better.
OOC: EnterDOT: I want the US to have a president that for once isn't like Hitler
OOC: EnterDOT: I mean Hillary Clinton

Antonkr
Byond Username: Antonkr

Re: The Clown and the Detective - A Case of Murder

Post by Antonkr » #14533

So you took a detective's ID at round start during a revolution round, and get surprised when he kills you for it, as the revolution rages on? Hell, if that happened to me if I was playing security, I'd presume you were a revolutionary too. I frankly don't see a reason to ban the detective here.
No longer an admin by own free will. Feel free to add me on steam.
CreationPro
Byond Username: Solar Marine

Post by CreationPro » #14537

After I dealt with the issue, I was really tempted to give you a clown ban. And I still am.
terranaut wrote:Scared? My stand 「CLOWN WORLD」 and it's 「FUNNY COMPANY」will defeat your weak stand in moments.
Terry the Moth, Melody Jean the roboticist and S.O.L. the cyborg.
I will not change my avatar but if I did I'd have this good KVADRATNIY boy.
Spoiler:
IkeTG wrote:love is okay
CreationPro wrote: i love you
IkeTG wrote:love is no longer okay
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:
obscolene wrote:I super glued my PC case shut please don't ask why.
<Pretendo> well Ia ksed in banbus
<AurxSS13> IA KSED! IA KSED! THE BLACK TYPO WITH A THOUSAND ERRORS!

<scaredofshadows> I randomly take buttons away from people
<scaredofshadows> because I am now rogue
<hornygranny> host is rouge
<Ikarrus> blow the admins
trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.
Hibbles wrote:Man, I love CP. I wish we had more CP on the server.
Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;
EmptyK01

Post by EmptyK01 » #14549

The I'm thinking over this, the more I feel like shit. I guess I'll learn from this lesson. Getting beaten to death sends a clear message it seems.
OOC: EnterDOT: I want the US to have a president that for once isn't like Hitler
OOC: EnterDOT: I mean Hillary Clinton