What are you nerds playing?

Talk about video games here
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: What are you faggots playing?

Post by Timbrewolf » #145535

Bottom post of the previous page:

Going to be playing/streaming Darkwood tonight if you guys want to see some spoops.

It looks like a cross between Cataclysm:DDA and Cyberdogs or something I don't know.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #145546

Been trying Starcraft out and holy shit what have I been missing out on my entire life?
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #145580

[youtube]ZilCTmEw8JQ[/youtube]
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #145880

Why am I playing MWO again, as part of Clan Wolf while they get their warden asses stomped into the ground by the unbalanced hordes of of the Inner Sphere?
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #146577

Playing through Divinity Original Sin. After raging a bit before finally just cheesing the fuck out of it with invisibility potions I finally got through the mines.
Spoiler:
Seriously, fuck the forced stealth segments with invulnerable two hit kill death knights.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #146579

I'm playing Skyrim.

Yes I'm a little //cough five years //cough late to the bandwagon.

I've put 72 hours in so far and am only level 37. This game has a lot of content.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #146583

ShadowDimentio wrote:I'm playing Skyrim.

I've put 72 hours in so far and am only level 37. This game has a lot of content.
don't ever add mods. after a while you're like "man all these mods are cool...I wonder what other cool shit is out there" then suddenly 100gbs later you've modded skyrim to the max but can't even play for 20 minutes without crashing
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #146588

I'm a vanilla man. I don't do mods. Usually because I'm too stupid to install them

Also I've already been to the depths of crashing hell. Installed Wasteland 2, got about twenty hours in and the maps started getting busy. Something didn't like something, and like every five minutes the game would crash. I pressed quicksave about every two seconds, and made it another twenty hours before the maps got so busy that they flat out refused to load for me, and then I stopped.

Had fun though. Would recommend.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #146590

The DLC for that game is some of the best they've ever made.
I recommend you:

1) Bumrush through the main quest line. Get it out of the way as quickly as possible. This will free you up to pursue all the sidequests you want. It's really easy and doesn't take that long anyway. You'll get some really cool doodads to play with through the rest of the game.

2) Pick a guild and beat it's questline. More cool stuff to play with through the rest of the game. Still relatively easy.

3) Beat that DLC. TONS of cool stuff to play with through the rest of the game. Moderately challenging at times, though.

4) Free roam time. Crush.everything.

Everyone always puts off the main quest stuff until after they've level up a million times and capped everything. Which is a shame because you get some fun rewards and unlock some shit that would've made all tens or hundreds of other hours a lot more fun/accessible.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #146605

TheWiznard wrote:

don't ever add mods. after a while you're like "man all these mods are cool...I wonder what other cool shit is out there" then suddenly 100gbs later you've modded skyrim to the max but can't even play for 20 minutes without crashing
Well, you can add the unofficial patches, and maybe the likes of ACE. And then there's Apocalypse, because vanilla Skyrim magic sucks. And...
Spoiler:
...and not a step further. I've been there. There is nothing there but texture load errors in otherwise excessive prettiness.
NSFW:
And lizard sex.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #146626

> not installing requiem roleplaying overhaul
> not dying from bandit ambushes shooting you in the fave
> not leaving bleak falls barrow till level 20 because the undead are appropriately difficult

U scrubs
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #146627

>not wanting rampant requiem incompatibilities everywhere

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #146629

Requiem can pretty much only be run with specifically compatible mods. If you use nexus mod manager it is pretty easy to handle it though.

I would recommend because it is hard and fun, pretty much a whole new game. I had to do side quests in and around whiterun so I could fund my bleak falls expedition, getting enough food and warm clothes for the trip as well as a silver weapon
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #146645

An0n3 wrote:

The DLC for that game is some of the best they've ever made.
I recommend you:

1) Bumrush through the main quest line. Get it out of the way as quickly as possible. This will free you up to pursue all the sidequests you want. It's really easy and doesn't take that long anyway. You'll get some really cool doodads to play with through the rest of the game.

2) Pick a guild and beat it's questline. More cool stuff to play with through the rest of the game. Still relatively easy.

3) Beat that DLC. TONS of cool stuff to play with through the rest of the game. Moderately challenging at times, though.

4) Free roam time. Crush.everything.

Everyone always puts off the main quest stuff until after they've level up a million times and capped everything. Which is a shame because you get some fun rewards and unlock some shit that would've made all tens or hundreds of other hours a lot more fun/accessible.
Already done

Already boss hoss of the mage college and companions, nearly done with the thieves guild

I went to the island DLC a while back, was attacked by like five werebears and got atomized. Now I'm probably good to go.

Already roaming some fam
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #146702

Another comment on MechWarrior: Online

It's got me thinking. I didn;t want to make a "Shit you wanna see" thread, so I'm posting it here.

I can't be the only one that thinks a Battletech universe-based Squad shooter would be awesome. Think like... a Star or Two of Clan Elementals fighting infantry and inferior IS battle armor with the occasional light mech to trash as a boss. Maybe I've just been reading too much sarna.net and such, but I feel like that would be wicked beyond belief.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #146726

It would be /m/ as fuck, and while currently I draw my /m/ fix from Project Nimbus it's time for something grittier and less anime.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #146734

A pity IS battle armor during the clan invasion is either garbage or nonexistant.

I swear you have to go to the Jihad era or shitty Dark Age era to find anything good.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
1g88a
Byond Username: Ig88A

Post by 1g88a » #146811

Great Leader has died, Solo Nobre must fall. Here is your contract.
[youtube]MPnjH8a-W1U[/youtube]

Its pretty good but its early access currently so instead of a campaign system with unlocks there's just freeplay with the vehicles and weapons that are currently included (final planned total of vehicles is like 45 or something, lots of weapons not implemented yet along with the other two antagonist factions)
Last edited by 1g88a on Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
DEAD: ADMIN(Hornygranny) says, "you play in my universe, normie"
Amnestik
Byond Username: Amnestik

Post by Amnestik » #147196

F4

with mods
it's no good without them
can't wait for the geck, it'll be goty 2015
and '16 most likely
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #147197

Consortium, free game on steam this weekend

http://store.steampowered.com/app/264240/

It's a very strange game. And I'm talking about the plot as much as the game itself. First off, it looks absolutely terrible, but if you can get over that it looks like it was made by a bunch of amateurs, it's actually kind of interesting.

It's more or less a walking and talking simulator on a space ship. You interact with the crew in first-person navigating through dialogue trees to solve various mysteries that your crew runs in to. Things happen in real-time as well, so you can actually miss some clues if you weren't at a certain place at a certain time. Voice acting isn't bad and the music was created by Jeremy Soule, so it's actually quite an enjoyable experience the first time around.

Ends in an awful cliffhanger, but you can at least solve the one big mystery. The kickstarter to the sequel is supposed to start tomorrow afternoon.

Not sure what the regular price on this game is, but you should pick it up while it's still free.
Spoiler:
I managed to catch the traitor my second playthrough just by running into them in the middle of an act of sabotage
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #147198

I went back in to Dungeon of the Endless today, my cheese strats of put the big guy in the room with lots of turrets and heals didn't work out so good this time around. I got to level 4 before I misclicked, opened the wrong door, and all my heroes died.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #147200

Zilenan91 wrote:I went back in to Dungeon of the Endless today, my cheese strats of put the big guy in the room with lots of turrets and heals didn't work out so good this time around. I got to level 4 before I misclicked, opened the wrong door, and all my heroes died.
My favourite hero to do this with is Elise Ness, because she's the perfect tank and even comes with her own "Kill everything in room" panic button, especially if she has the hipster scarf that draws aggro. The last game I played I didn't even put down any turrets, just hero supporting modules like the one that turns monsters into HP and the one that reduces monster defense.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #147211

Yeah I didn't have a whole lot of research modules, but I had a ton of industry ones.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #147448

Dankest meme dungeon leaves early access today. Considering running a new community game as i jump back in to it, mite b kewl. The launch trailer looks fucking badass

Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #148565

I think it's time for me to LEGALLY OBTAIN Deserts of Kharak to shorten the wait for it to go on sale in some future year.

Why am I such a Hmoeworld fanboy.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #148781

Me too. I look forward to the mods as well.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #148798

BLADE AND SOOOOOOUUUULLL
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #148834

Just Cause 3 is satisfying my needs in stress relief by blowing things up without going to IRL jail.
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
Amnestik
Byond Username: Amnestik

Post by Amnestik » #148838

I reinstalled Garry's Mod for some godforsaken reason and got to experience what life in Australia is like. A player was hacking and the Australian teenagers on the server weren't very happy about it. The combination of their whiny, high-pitched voices, liberal use of the word faggot, and unimaginative attempts to hurt the guy's feelings were pretty fucking funny and sadly reminscent of my own high school experience, despite not being Australian or ever living there. Cunt.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #148855

Grim Fandango.

It is interesting.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #149039

Dragon's Dogma, hoping to get some more Pulsar in with people again soon.

Pulsar is admittedly currently really bare-bones, but the bones that are there are fun and playing in a group makes it great.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
1g88a

Post by 1g88a » #149619

Mechwarrior Online is not a game I'd recommend and is run by absolute morons but I certainly had fun playing it last year. I may even join up with the old unit again.

The game's community is..... neat
[youtube]801nLWVpjd8[/youtube]
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #149623

Running with a clan wolf unit that I don't wanna leave. Building srm brawler madcats. Yay.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #149647

It is time to visit Daggerfall.

It is time to be a lizard who has no idea of magic but can slit your throat across the room.

It is time to learn that stealth is suffering, unlike in all later games.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
1g88a

Post by 1g88a » #149765

ThanatosRa wrote:Running with a clan wolf unit that I don't wanna leave. Building srm brawler madcats. Yay.
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #149820

Picked up Dark Souls 2 SotFS 2 days back

Put 21 hours in

I should have learned my lesson with the initial release, Souls games are awful for my productivity
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #149823

1g88a wrote:
ThanatosRa wrote:Running with a clan wolf unit that I don't wanna leave. Building srm brawler madcats. Yay.
Piss off freebirth.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
1g88a

Post by 1g88a » #149840

IrishWristWatch0 wrote:Just Cause 3 is satisfying my needs in stress relief by blowing things up without going to IRL jail.
I heard it was mediocre as a sequel though, what are your thoughts?
ThanatosRa wrote:
1g88a wrote:
Piss off freebirth.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #149841

1g88a wrote:
IrishWristWatch0 wrote:Just Cause 3 is satisfying my needs in stress relief by blowing things up without going to IRL jail.
I heard it was mediocre as a sequel though, what are your thoughts?
ThanatosRa wrote:
1g88a wrote:
Piss off freebirth.
Go back to getting your ass pounded by the Lyrans.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #150140

Getting around to finishing Dungeon Keeper 2. Currently on Peachtree. Fuck I don't remember this game being so hard.

People say DK1 is better, so maybe I'll play that after. War for the Overworld seems to be getting decent reception, too, and that's already on by backlog so I could do that too.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Nienhaus
Byond Username: Nienhaus2

Post by Nienhaus » #150150

I played a game of WJohn carrying me in TF2
Spoiler:
Hey.
capi duffman
Byond Username: Capi duffman

Post by capi duffman » #150166

Replaying one last time XCOM EW before the sequel comes out.

Long war has broken me, I'm playing vanilla classic, and I'm simply going bronzeman (No real ironman, but I'm not reloading, period) from how easy I'm finding the whole thing. It came to a point I met six chryssalids and two drones at the same time, grouped like some pitiful greytiders, the excitement from a real fight lasted the time my heavy instakilled every single one of them with a rocket.
Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #150971

I don't know if I can go on with War for the Overworld. It's not fun, the level design is horribly restrictive, the narrator is so cringy and the humor is so stupid.

Disappointing.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #151593

>Be me
>Stumble into the Ar Tonelico 2 OST on YouTube
>Shit's cash
>Stumble into a Japanese collection of some songs from all the games
>Shit's cash x2
>Look for the Ar Tonelico 1 and 3 OSTs
>1 has a playlist but all the songs are broken up
>Very annoying, I want one video with all the songs
>3 has a few songs but no playlist and no video
>Tfw

This is my life now
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #151602

Grey Goo seems okay. Having fun so far but holy hell are they terrible at story telling.

No idea who any of the characters are, if they even have personalities and motivations, and the pacing is lightning fast and has to be balls to the walls all the time. This is accompanied by music of the same quality that just won't leave me alone.

DONT LET THEM DESTROY OUR DEPOTS WE NEED THEM TO ETC
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #151649

Bloodborne DLC basically in innsmouth, moving along a we area, see the floor darken "aha there is a drop off under the water! This trap won't get me!"

Spend 2 hours trying other ways down some ironically involving falling to my death, it was the only way all along the floor just became darker.

Dammit.
Aloraydrel
Byond Username: Aloraydrel
Github Username: Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #151755

Been playing ff14 for the past month. Pretty fun playing as a monk
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #151880

Aloraydrel wrote:Been playing ff14 for the past month. Pretty fun playing as a monk
!!!

what server?
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #151882

Bought xcom 2, preloading now

That's what I'll be playing.
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #152448

I need some multiplayer games to play, can be f2p. I got tired of my usual f2p games that is hots and warthunder. I could go back to Doto but I'm not sure if I feel like it. I could install CSGO but I always sucked weiner at it. I wanted to play MWO but it runs yucky on my shit computer, so does Dirty Bomb and Warframe. I wanted to buy Rocket League but people say it doesn't work well on kbm and gamepads are for sissies.

I just...don't...know.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #152468

TF2 is the definitive F2P experience
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz