What are you nerds playing?

Talk about video games here
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Re: What are you faggots playing?

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #156505

Bottom post of the previous page:

Been playing Morrowind recently, this is the furthest I've even gotten since first playing it in middle school. A different beast from Oblivion/Skyrim for sure.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #156511

THE MIGHTY GALVATRON wrote:Been playing Morrowind recently, this is the furthest I've even gotten since first playing it in middle school. A different beast from Oblivion/Skyrim for sure.
Try Daggerfall on for size.

Daggerfall's character customisation is the best I'Ve seen in any Elder Scrolls game, though.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #156513

dezzmont wrote:
An0n3 wrote:I have put over $400 into MWO.

The game still sucks.
It is really fun when you have a full lance of players working together and planning stuff out really well.

It isn't really good for casual solo play, or for Wild Hogs style goofing off. It is try hard all the time.
AIn't that the fucking truth. That's why Unless I'm running my SRM stormcrow in skirmishes I run with a group. Hell I've even pugged CW in the past and did the shot calling myself. Not that I'm very good.

Hell as a Clanner I technically play hard mode in cw because Pirhanna is biased against Clan stuff and only added it in after player demands and then took the nerf hammer to a bunch of stuff the clans are traditionally good at allowing the IS to Curbstomp the fuck out of them.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
dezzmont
Byond Username: Dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #156521

It is actually because the clans were space marines to the IS imperial guard, their tech and training was just all around better and even once the IS started using hybrid tech they still really didn't do too well. The clans needed a weakness or else clan teams would have to be much smaller than IS teams. Clan mechs were designed to have a better than even chance fighting 3 times their forces own tonnage.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #156524

Which is true. And I do agree balance was needed. BUt the problem became that until this last week, 2-3 out of the four clans had their Homeworlds. THAT'S IT. It may have been an imbalance of organization, but there were some significant advantages that allowed IS to stat-wise OUTCLASS the Clans.

A nerf to balance things was needed. My point was that the nerf went Too far. Things do feel better though.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #156609

dezzmont wrote:It is really fun when you have a full lance of players working together and planning stuff out really well.
That's kinda my point.

It's only good when you have a dedicated group of people who are all taking the game super seriously.
...a situation in which even the worst games become at least playable.

If you enjoy it god bless. I don't want to get in an argument about how you shouldn't be enjoying a game that you obviously are. More power to you.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #156615

Oh I am not really enjoying it because I cant find a group of tryhards, the people I used to play it with basically all vanished. I gave up on it a month or two ago.

Not every game has the mechanical depth to it to support that sort of weird obsession and number crunching either. MWO is just kinda weird because it isn't even fun to play with friends on a friendly level, which I would argue is more game pancea than having a group of people taking the game very seriously. You can't get awesome situations like you can in something like Arma or SS13. The only thing there is mechanical complexity and frankly there are probably better outlets for that to spend money on.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #156635

Meh. I'm having fun with it regardless.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #156766

Installing Dungeon of the Endless. I'm excited to see how it's changed.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #156770

After watching them play Dead Rising on Game Grumps i got a burst of nostalgia and decided to play it again. Holy christ i had forgotten how pants on head retarded the survivor AI is. Anyways i beat it and then picked up the second one. For all its problems it is actually a pretty fun game
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #156773

The AI is bad at following you but has a good time going places. Always order the AI to go ahead of you rather than to trail behind you and they actually can tear through zombies.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #156780

Dungeon of the Endless is unplayable. My scrollwheel doesn't work on pressing it down, and I still can't power rooms after rebinding the keys.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #156781

Nevermind there's some stupid fucking shortcut to powering rooms, left control + left mouse when it says only left control in the controls options ad ofnosunadu fsapodi
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #156811

I am too amped for Endless space 2.

It looks like all the Endless legend factions are coming out to play, minor factions are coming out, and it looks like the empires wont be single species universally anymore.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #156813

Didn't Endless Legend have a glorious reptilian master race?

Yeeeah, hype.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #156831

The EL races are joining Endless Space?

Fuck yeah, Space Cultists
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #156835

We know some are, not that all are.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #156851

The pixel art in this game is fucking gorgeous. Also I beat the game, and yes, that is the Engineer, he's probably one of if not the best character in the game from what I've found.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #156934

Orcs expansion is out for tome 4. Well also stuff like yetis, guns and AN ENTIRE NEW CAMPAIGN WAAAGH!

Edit: Mister Nailbrain shooting giant ants with dual pistols then they explode 4 times now that is pleasing
Last edited by Incomptinence on Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #156950

Mount and Blade

Playing with mods I haven't touched before
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #157152

Decided to try the first xcom remake to see if i want xcom2

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #157327

I tilted on my second match at the tournament. Ended up placing third overall.

I'm going back to the drawing board with the intent of building decks that are less expressive and more completely fucking degenerate because that's what won the day and I'm still a bit mad about it.
No fun allowed, only tier-1 decks.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #157335

An0n3 wrote:I tilted on my second match at the tournament. Ended up placing third overall.

I'm going back to the drawing board with the intent of building decks that are less expressive and more completely fucking degenerate because that's what won the day and I'm still a bit mad about it.
No fun allowed, only tier-1 decks.

You were in a tournament man, fun has no place there. ONLY WINNING!

Finished Morrowind finally, I'm tempted to play Daggerfall but that combat system looks worse than Morrowind and I don't know if I can handle that.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #157342

It was a weird mix where a lot of people were playing homebrews for their runners and then resorting to over-used bullshit for their corp decks (aka playing RP Jinteki).

The scummiest part about that is that there's a time limit on matches, and playing against RP takes the most amount of time of anything.
So matches have a potential to come down to whoever won the initial die-roll picking their Jinteki deck and playing corp first, winning game 1 and forcing game 2 to go to time.

I'm going to netdeck up some hot garbage and just roll that for a bit, until everyone in my local area is fully aware of how un-fun that is to play against.

I should be happy for placing as well as I did, I was a very near tie for second.
I can't help but just be angry at the current state of the game that 50% of the corp decks that showed were the same fucking thing.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #157351

Good lord Dungeon of the Endless is hard. There's only two difficulties, Too Easy, and Easy. On Easy you get doubled monster spawns and good lord my eyes are melting from trying to defeat that. I'm gonna need to check out some different heroes for this, because as it turns out the Engineer is pretty shit. Troe is still great though, dude starts off good as fuck and only gets tankier the later it goes. The Medic is also incredible. He just gives sooo much defense and healing. If you can kit a nigga out with the I'm First! skill he'll tank damage for days while medic takes zero. I gave Troe the Ahrrrrmani Suit and he just wreks fucking face, shittons of defense and regen from the medic, thousands of HP, it's almost impossible for him to die.

However, I have a huge problem with this game. For later floors, it doesn't fucking let you save midway through a level, only after you beat one. I had to abandon a rather successful game because I wasn't able to save and quit and that's stupid as fuck.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #157354

Are you sure it wasn't just because you didn't kill those super strong stationary monsters?

They prevent you from returning to a non-combat state while they're still alive, meaning you can't heal, build fast, or save.

Also Elise Ness is best hero.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #157432

My soldiers will become MORE. Transhumans for all!

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #157453

Engineer is ok s a front line based module defender, who can cause a room to tank by using the major module to soak things. He isn't really amazing but he is one of the few legitimately module focused heroes in the game. While I would argue the others are better, engineer is the only "tank" out of the bunch, so if you want a 3 operator team he is going to be your defender.

In reality though, for practical teams, you want defenders like Nes, Gork, or Ken to be your front liners, because all 3 of them can just tear through enemy waves without risk of death with some proper module support. Raka is much stronger at fighting with offensive moduels and even she is more a second stringer and fallback position rather than front liner.

I think the medic is worse for your spot player than Max or Deena. The issue with the medic is that you are basically forced to pair him up with a buddy, and he can't get anything done alone. The way the game flows means that you will be fine up until you are forced to have multiple incoming unpowered rooms and your spot player needs to actually be able to take care of problems solo while also buffing anyone who he happens to be with rather than Gork, who likely is fine alone anyway. As a bonus Max comes with one of the strongest passive skills in the game and functions like a free science module, which early on allows you to rush out a powerful level 2 major or minor module that closes out the game.

My advice for getting better is to focus on getting as much industry as you can on the first floor, and then industry and science on the second. Too many people play this game like an RPG, but in reality it is a tower defense. Science production becomes extremely important rather fast and if haven't researched by the end of the 2nd floor or can't constantly be researching by the 3rd floor you probably have lost. If you can afford to place whatever modules you need in every room you set up as a chokepoint, you are in a good position to win.

Also, Ken is the best hero by far, but after they wiped the cloud saves when they switched from Opbot to Gork for default characters I haven't yet run into him once.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #157537

Yeah I can reliably beat the game, just the Easy difficulty is hard. Also for my specific build I had Troe running with the Ahrrrrrmani suit paired with Medic, being our dedicated door-opening and fighting team, with Troe tanking the damage, and Medic supporting him, while Opbot and Engineer stood back operating. However, the problem I found with Engineer was that because of his gear check skill, he tended to focus on repairing modules rather than actually killing the things killing both him and his modules, so if he ever got attacked by a relatively big wave in a room with few minor modules he just stood there and took the damage rather than killing them. I think Opbot is just a better character than he is because Opbot is not only faster, but also gets more wit and actually attacks things in the room unlike Engineer who ALWAYS prioritizes repairing over killing.

Also yeah I did kill the stationary monsters, or at least I think I did. Those things give you a screen prompt like the exit does, and I didn't see any, even opened 2 or 3 doors and my heroes were healing like normal. Just said fuck it because I didn't want to rush for the exit that I hadn't found yet.

I've found that the only characters that are complete garbo are the ones who are way too versatile and the ones who can't equip weapons. Versatility is good, Max shows it, but having operate as well as decent combat skills but poor stats like some of the starter characters do are not good combos and tend to make them lose. Weaponless heroes are dogshit in general because they do precisely zero damage without items, and their skills almost universally do not make up for it.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #158616

Done with Superhot.

It's not as innovative as the endgame screen compels me to tell you it is, and at the very least the hitboxes are fuckin' retarded.
Also, they have double-barreled shotguns with unlimited ammo, until you pick one up.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #158622

Zilenan91 wrote:I've found that the only characters that are complete garbo are the ones who are way too versatile and the ones who can't equip weapons. Versatility is good, Max shows it, but having operate as well as decent combat skills but poor stats like some of the starter characters do are not good combos and tend to make them lose. Weaponless heroes are dogshit in general because they do precisely zero damage without items, and their skills almost universally do not make up for it.
I've found Pyro to be pretty useful. He's just so good at killing larger swarms of enemies, and he makes a pretty good tank in a pinch with his skills.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #158656

Pyro didn't seem to do any damage for me. He just sat in a room, maybe took all the monsters down to half health, then died almost every time because his stats were so terrible.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #158670

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT XCOM.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #158674

Been playing Stardew Valley. This game is fucking amazing. NeS Harvest Moon meets minor dungeon crawl meets waifu simulator meets methamphetamine. I literally cannot stop playing this shitty farm game it is so good send help
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #158685

Harvest Moon is pretty great, I think it's just been so long since anyone's played a Harvest Moon game that this game scratching that itch feels euphoric
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #158689

Wyzack wrote:Been playing Stardew Valley. This game is fucking amazing. NeS Harvest Moon meets minor dungeon crawl meets waifu simulator meets methamphetamine. I literally cannot stop playing this shitty farm game it is so good send help
Diagonal movement needs to not be slower than straight.
I really fucking hate swinging my axe at nothing in the middle of town and still wasting stamina.
Instant fainting and going home at a certain time, at least in harvest moon I could blow the rest of my stamina bar when the world froze at 4 am.
Only good girl is Emily and she's not even available.

I dunno pretty good otherwise.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #158810

Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Been playing Stardew Valley. This game is fucking amazing. NeS Harvest Moon meets minor dungeon crawl meets waifu simulator meets methamphetamine. I literally cannot stop playing this shitty farm game it is so good send help
Diagonal movement needs to not be slower than straight.
I really fucking hate swinging my axe at nothing in the middle of town and still wasting stamina.
Instant fainting and going home at a certain time, at least in harvest moon I could blow the rest of my stamina bar when the world froze at 4 am.
Only good girl is Emily and she's not even available.

I dunno pretty good otherwise.
I started Django farms early this morning, so far my trusty hound Wyzguy has ran face first into a wall more times than I can count. On saeg's points I do agree for the first hour or so I was wasting all my stamina doing nothing but that only made me learn quick that right click is for everything else, and now I seem to be doing fine. I've only fainted twice, once while I was trying to water my crops so there wouldn't be two plants out of 15 that would be a day behind, and once when I was literally 2 tiles from my bed after running home from the mines... both times I had to pay 200 fucking coins. Diagonal movement could maybe use a speed up, but I don't find it very bothering at the current moment. I'm really starting to hate these jaja corporation or whatever the hell it is. maybe it strikes me more than the average person because I live in a smallish farming town too?
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #158819

I am honored to have your totally not useless animal named after me. Seriously though, the dogs and cats don't really do anything as far as I can tell which kinda sucks.

Also COOP GAMEPLAY SOON WOOP
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #158824

Wyzack wrote:I am honored to have your totally not useless animal named after me. Seriously though, the dogs and cats don't really do anything as far as I can tell which kinda sucks.

Also COOP GAMEPLAY SOON WOOP
the tail wacking sound is so immersive
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #158883

playing Deponia Doomsday

I always hoped for another Deponia game but I never expected it to happen
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Laz0rgrunt
Byond Username: Laz0r

Post by Laz0rgrunt » #159084

Finally decided to go pick up Farcry 4. It's pretty enjoyable if a little grindy.
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #159088

Laz0rgrunt wrote:Finally decided to go pick up Farcry 4. It's pretty enjoyable if a little grindy.
I owned FarCry 4 once. Ubisoft took it away from me.
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #159165

More XCOM 2. Restarted my campaign because I fucked up.
Started in north America this time(east coast). Had a thing in the southeastern states(namely florida) for rookies. Made the 4 three Americans and an Australia. Gave them Florida names. If this one Ranger dude manages to make it to Sergeant, then the Legend of "Florida Man" taking on the alien empire will begin.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #159233

been playing stardew valley nonstop for 2 days pls help. It's fall and I had just bought about 200 misc seeds to fit into my 25 improved sprinklers (the ones that water 8 spaces) and I finished planting all of them and crafting the gold for the sprinklers (gold takes fuckever btw) placed them all down go to open my house door to sleep...
>STARDEWVALLEY.EXE HAS STOPPED WORKING fUCK I mean it's not so bad but I have to do all of it over again and just really killed my buzz.

I don't know how powerful weapons really are considering I used one sword for pretty much the entire mineshaft. I'm currently on floor 80 and have been using a level 5 forest sword the entire time. I found level 9 dagger but it's like a jabby dagger and I just couldn't get used to it so I went back to my swipe sword. maybe spoilers about where gold spawns:
Spoiler:
level 80 and below
. I built a coop and now have 2 chickens at the moment, one called Benny and the other called The Jets. animals in this game are omega cute not gonna lie. The sound the dog makes when it's whacking it's tail on the ground is 2cute.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #159311

Literally every time I shell out money for a new sword I find a better one right away. About a week in to fall and I just hit dungeon level 100. Working on getting good shit for the fair now.

Also my stupid chickens Djingle and Django are playing hard to get. I need more hearts for bigger eggs you shits
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #159333

Wyzack wrote:Literally every time I shell out money for a new sword I find a better one right away.
EVERY TIME
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #159339

Mark of the Ninja for me.

It's like Gunpoint, except with swords and without hacking.
You know, except for hacking people with swords, obviously.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #159352

I got Batman: Arkham Knight deluxe edition for like $20 recently and I've been playing that. I know it was buggy as hell when it came out, but I haven't had any problems with it. The forced Batmobile parts are a bit annoying and eye-rollingly dumb, but they're not diminishing my enjoyment of the game.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #159366

Far Cry Primal. I have a sabertooth tiger, and the sabertooth tiger SOLVES PROBLEMS.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #159374

Drynwyn wrote:Far Cry Primal. I have a sabertooth tiger, and the sabertooth tiger SOLVES PROBLEMS.
can it solve it's way face first off a cliff?
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #159376

Drynwyn wrote:Far Cry Primal. I have a sabertooth tiger, and the sabertooth tiger SOLVES PROBLEMS.
name it diego

MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem