Post by Davidchan » #201521

Bottom post of the previous page:

Shitcurity
Law 0: Secborg din do nuffin.
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Re: Pet Peeves Thread - Little things that REALLY annoy you

Post by TheColdTurtle » #201646

Pls no bully, I did not ahelp for punishment, just wondering what that was to hear his side of the story.
A3STH3T1CS
Byond Username: Mack3r3l

Post by A3STH3T1CS » #201683

TheColdTurtle wrote:Pls no bully, I did not ahelp for punishment, just wondering what that was to hear his side of the story.
What were you exact words in the ahelp, assuming you're the CMO.
banned consecutively from multiple communities
professional space law botanist
<Pirou> Xhuis: You have 10 unread memos. You may read them by speaking in the channel. <Xhuis> ?!
<Chocobro> aesthetics is the best flower maker
Username change: Mackerel -> A3STH3T1CS
Reyn
Byond Username: ReynTime13

Post by Reyn » #201686

When everyone complains about me being a shitty HoP when I actually do my job well, not giving every random bloke all access, and decide to break up fights infront of my desk... Not to mention that I'm the only damn person who doesn't have HoP set to low priority on Bagil apparently
I play Trevor Fea on Bagil, And Giorno Giovanna on terry. Yes, I'm THAT raging asshole. Sorry for being such a cunt.
Have I told you how much I hate engineering, by the way?
PlaugeWalker
Byond Username: PlaugeWalker

Post by PlaugeWalker » #201810

Basically, shitty wardens looking for an excuse to execute people instead of using the fucking gulag. Honestly, if there's no heads and the crime was a minor case of assualt then just gulag not fucking at the drop of a hat execute someone.
Image\
AnonymousNow
Byond Username: AnonymousNow

Post by AnonymousNow » #201836

PlaugeWalker wrote:Basically, shitty wardens looking for an excuse to execute people instead of using the fucking gulag. Honestly, if there's no heads and the crime was a minor case of assualt then just gulag not fucking at the drop of a hat execute someone.
They're REALLY not supposed to be killing people over minor crimes. Adminhelp that shit.
Hornygranny wrote:It's not your codebase. It's our codebase. You can imply soft power as much as you want, but you don't have it. Division between the server and project is absolute. I'm not interested in reading dezzmont platitudes for the billionth time and won't be checking back in this thread.

Spoiler:
~Simplified for the sake of Wyzack's delicate feelings~
Fuck anti-roleplay suggestions and fuck Bay.

Xenomorphs a shit.
Reece
Byond Username: Reece1995

Post by Reece » #201843

Yeah, Saudi Arabai, not ISIS, take off a hand, gender change and then a beating, fun stuff like that. Not murder.
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #202494

When people kill instead of convert in a conversion round
PlaugeWalker

Post by PlaugeWalker » #202502

TheColdTurtle wrote:When people kill instead of convert in a conversion round
Got me there this is one thing that pisses me off, i mean shit get any straglers that weren't converted yet and convert them to your side.
Image\
Reece

Post by Reece » #202505

Botanists stealing the chem dispenser. I can and will shoot you with my most hellish deahtmix if I catch you pulling that shit and display your body on my table as a trophy.
PlaugeWalker

Post by PlaugeWalker » #202507

Reece wrote:Botanists stealing the chem dispenser. I can and will shoot you with my most hellish deahtmix if I catch you pulling that shit and display your body on my table as a trophy.
Done it before to you mate. :honk: :honkman:
Image\
Reece

Post by Reece » #202515

I know. I was going to Ackbar botany but then you gave it back. Wasted a perfectly good chance to throw your life away.
A3STH3T1CS

Post by A3STH3T1CS » #202574

I'm actually getting to that point where I want to steal them since I rarely find any chemists in the fucking chemistry room.
<Pirou> Xhuis: You have 10 unread memos. You may read them by speaking in the channel. <Xhuis> ?!
A3STH3T1CS

Post by A3STH3T1CS » #202583

also "ahelps go t-to adminbus g-guys! i s-swear!"
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #202649

-When miners don't take a GPS

-When miners don't deliver materials to RnD

-When people expect miners to deliver a shipment of materials roundstart when they just got to the mining station

-When miners deliver and RnD is never done because everyone is too busy sticking their dicks in a plasma canister or in a slime

-When you warn fellow miners that a monster of class Keter that can potentially rape you with just a glance is nearby and to not go near it, only for them to never check their GPS and run into it, dragging it closer to the station so now you have to play splinter cell to survive ash storms and be able to do your deliveries without getting gibbed
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #202696

Last point sounds fucking hilarious.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
PlaugeWalker

Post by PlaugeWalker » #202698

DemonFiren wrote:Last point sounds fucking hilarious.
Honestly, I'll agree with rep there. His points are spot on when I play shaft miner, i've had the lase one happen because a newfag decided to randomly robust a bubblegum instantly aggro'ing me near by had to fucking abandoned the idiot to his fate and kite the fucker further away from the outpost had to navigate blindly using the gps. Killed four tendrils got some good loot, made my way back idiot miner vaporized, and no chance of the station getting fucked, miners need to learn to take gps's so that way 1.)We can medivac you if some of us bought the the fulton kit, and 2.) helps us recover your gear so that way your not fucked.
Image\
Varnesy
Byond Username: Varnesy

Post by Varnesy » #203412

When fools playing sec leave their lockers unlocked and get pissed when some poundsand assistant has stunbatons and flashbangs.
When two players become a pair and one just drags around the other not doing their jobs and jawing all shift.
When MOTHERFUCKERS presume the AI is rogue because it's tied up with 99 other problems at the moment and doesn't have time to open the door to medbay.
People breaking into EVA and Teleporter without asking, I mean come on people. 70% of the time heads don't care if you're going to space.
Clowns and other nonantags that act above the law.
Lane Stewart
People who call for catgirl destruction
Cancerous recallers
The abscence of blob rounds
Wizard rounds.
People who think that just because the admins aren't on that they have a free pass to fuck up the entire round.
Waifu Wars

I could go on forever with things that annoy me in SS13. But I actually have to play it now.
When I am being a faggot online I play as Varnes Mironov, Jean LeBlanc and Farely Brooks

Voted most likely to get lynched 23 years in a row.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #203417

when somebody has their intent set to not-help and keeps bumping into you in a 1 tile wide corridor. then you say "intent" or something and instead of fixing their intent they skip escalation and start relentlessly punching you to death.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
tetracobalt
Byond Username: Tetracobalt

Post by tetracobalt » #203427

Gulagging for crimes less than 5 minutes. I always just break the top window, stick the oxygen canister in the doorway, and throw myself in to lava with all the mining equipment.
Reyn

Post by Reyn » #203431

TheColdTurtle wrote:When people kill instead of convert in a conversion round
... This shit fills me with the hate of a thousand suns
I play Trevor Fea on Bagil, And Giorno Giovanna on terry. Yes, I'm THAT raging asshole. Sorry for being such a cunt.
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #203455

PKPenguin321 wrote:when somebody has their intent set to not-help and keeps bumping into you in a 1 tile wide corridor. then you say "intent" or something and instead of fixing their intent they skip escalation and start relentlessly punching you to death.
tbh if I bump into someone in a hallway or something and they're not on help I shove them all the way to the end on general principle
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #203460

Reece wrote:I know. I was going to Ackbar botany but then you gave it back. Wasted a perfectly good chance to throw your life away.
I'm pretty sure this was me, actually.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Reece

Post by Reece » #203462

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:
Reece wrote:I know. I was going to Ackbar botany but then you gave it back. Wasted a perfectly good chance to throw your life away.
I'm pretty sure this was me, actually.
Then you also wasted a perfectly good opportunity to throw your life away.
MimicFaux
Byond Username: MimicFaux

Post by MimicFaux » #203470

Varnesy wrote:The abscence of blob rounds.
I got you, fam.
ImageImageImage
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #203692

sec arresting you for actually quite literally no reason on the shuttle, then ignoring you and going silent robocop mode for the next two minutes as you ask why you were arrested
Spoiler:
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #203702

People who act terrible as an assistant and then feel like because you're security, you're not allowed to brig/execute them because they technically didn't break space law. Nope, out the airlock you go.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Reece

Post by Reece » #203782

BeeSting12 wrote:People who act terrible as an assistant and then feel like because you're security, you're not allowed to brig/execute them because they technically didn't break space law. Nope, out the airlock you go.
Honestly If they're breaking into secure areas then I kill them, caps office, armoury and engine room contain a lot of real risky shit, if they lack agood explanation why they're in there then they're getting spaced.
Laharl Monthy
Byond Username: Laharl Montgommery

Post by Laharl Monthy » #203798

Science Pet Peeves :

- When people try to get on the RnD Terminal when you are already on it. Goddamn it, people, don't you see I'm trying to do research here?! Hell, I don't even have the thing researched sometime, give it time! It's the kind of thing that makes me think about just setting up a secondary RnD Terminal...

- When I see new blood showing up in Science, saying "I don't know how to do X". If you want to science, you gotta be willing to learn how to handle at least one section of the lab : RnD is just a bleeding shopping list, Xenobio is just a matter of getting red slimes ASAP for easy mutation (and hope you get upgraded by RnD), and Toxins...Well, okay, Toxins can take a bit for newcomers. Telescience to a lesser extent, it is fairly rare to see this department being setup.

- How Remote Xenobio is on Meta. It's a low maintenance job, so I can work on RnD while the slimes are munching monkeys - but goddamn you have to go through so many doors on Meta between the Lab and the Xenobio section, it's not even funny.

- In case of blob, stop pressuring the bloody scientist for research, they're doing their best : as long as they get mats and shotguns, they'll be fine, they don't need you breathing down their neck.
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #203824

Reece wrote:
BeeSting12 wrote:People who act terrible as an assistant and then feel like because you're security, you're not allowed to brig/execute them because they technically didn't break space law. Nope, out the airlock you go.
Honestly If they're breaking into secure areas then I kill them, caps office, armoury and engine room contain a lot of real risky shit, if they lack agood explanation why they're in there then they're getting spaced.
I was talking about the people who think its a fun prank to slip officers during a chase, lube hallways, etc
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #203825

Lube for no reason is a priority shuttle to "getting beaten to death by the angry detective" town
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
PlaugeWalker

Post by PlaugeWalker » #204041

New one on the antag spectrum, antags the act conceided for muh murder rp.
Image\
Reyn

Post by Reyn » #204571

When people lube all the floors. for no reason. When they'e not clown, mime or antag.
Fiz Bump
Byond Username: Dennyb

Post by Fiz Bump » #204718

PKPenguin321 wrote:when somebody has their intent set to not-help and keeps bumping into you in a 1 tile wide corridor. then you say "intent" or something and instead of fixing their intent they skip escalation and start relentlessly punching you to death.
Maybe people just want to punch you to death
I play Fiz Bump.
I am not a game admin. My reign of badminnery ended a few years ago.View me feedback here: >:^)
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #204755

Fiz Bump wrote:
would make sense if they were a regular but this happens with no-name off the pub shitters

rarely works out for them though. last time this happened i was by coincidence carrying a backpack full of sand. i hurled it into their eyes until they went blind
Spoiler:
Reyn

Post by Reyn » #204759

How shitty the pop on bagil is
Fiz Bump
Byond Username: Dennyb

Post by Fiz Bump » #204764

PKPenguin321 wrote:
Fiz Bump wrote:
would make sense if they were a regular but this happens with no-name off the pub shitters

rarely works out for them though. last time this happened i was by coincidence carrying a backpack full of sand. i hurled it into their eyes until they went blind
Wait, we have pocketsand code? What a time we live in.
I play Fiz Bump.
I am not a game admin. My reign of badminnery ended a few years ago.View me feedback here: >:^)
Reyn

Post by Reyn » #204894

Fiz Bump wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:
Fiz Bump wrote:

Wait, we have pocketsand code? What a time we live in.
Do we actually have pocketsand
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #204895

yeah i coded it just get sand (or ash dust or whatever the lavaland equivalent is) and throw it at somebody. it doesnt work if they have glasses or a mask/hat that covers the eyes
Spoiler:
Slignerd
Github User
Byond Username: Slignerd
Github Username: Slignerd

Post by Slignerd » #205419

People who play HoP as Assistant with all-access hunting for free loot. Then ask you for reasons to get Maint access.
It would appear that I'm a high RP weeb who hates roleplay and anime.
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #205425

Sligneris wrote:Image
People who play HoP as Assistant with all-access hunting for free loot. Then ask you for reasons to get Maint access.
  • No last name
  • HoPcurity
  • Tools and insuls
  • Captain's headset
Yep, this picture has it all
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #205455

To be honest, I prefer playing HoP as a fake captain. If there is no captain, I go into their quarters, dress up in their clothes, get myself a loyalty implant, edit the spare ID so my name's on it and paint my PDA gold.

After that I just act like I've always been captain and nobody ever questions me about it, even if they saw me run down the halls as the HoP.

Plus the cap's gloves and exosuits are superior to most of sec's equipment (The gloves have fire and shock immunity for example).
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #205465

I like arresting HoPs who run into security like they own the place. Nothing feels better than hearing "B-but I have access, I'm allowed here."
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
Reece

Post by Reece » #205505

Or any other head of staff really, had one CE once who kept trying to hack in to get a laser gun because 'X is a traitor, I need a gun for it' who didn't seem to get that he didn't have the right to hack into the armoury, culminating in me just brigging the bastard after a long argument.
Last words he gave me before I dropped him in a ten minute sentence.
"You bucklecuffed me, a sign of shitcurity"
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #205532

Its funny that bucklecuffing is one of the things that some people see as wrong without knowing why it was wrong in the first place.

Back on ancient goon code you couldn't resist out of cuffs, so you'd be glued to your bed forever until someone remembered about you.
A completely outdated concept nowadays.
TheWulfe
Byond Username: TheWulfe

Post by TheWulfe » #205597

>round start
>be ganghead
>try to be subtle but efficient on converts
>you get the extremely bad luck of the first/second person you want to convert in your department also being a ganghead and your convert duds
>Urist McDumbGanger thinks he's some sort of master schemer and screams, "GANG MCLEADER IS GANG" and thinks he's getting rid of competition
>in reality he just gave security extremely early round-type knowledge, are able to be in less danger from taking out one gang team this early, and if they rub two braincells together, take out the other guy too because 'Hurrr how would you know he's gang you cuck'
>all gangs are now curbstomped by Megaturbohitler Implantcity Security that got on a roll 2 minutes into the round

This is actually why organized crime don't even rat their enemies in real life.
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #205598

TheWulfe wrote:>round start
>be ganghead
>try to be subtle but efficient on converts
>you get the extremely bad luck of the first/second person you want to convert in your department also being a ganghead and your convert duds
>Urist McDumbGanger thinks he's some sort of master schemer and screams, "GANG MCLEADER IS GANG" and thinks he's getting rid of competition
>in reality he just gave security extremely early round-type knowledge, are able to be in less danger from taking out one gang team this early, and if they rub two braincells together, take out the other guy too because 'Hurrr how would you know he's gang you cuck'
>gang is now curbstomped by Megaturbohitler Implantcity Security that got on a roll 2 minutes into the round

This is actually why organized crime don't even rat their enemies in real life.
This is what happened one time and it was probably the only fun gang round i had.
>spawn next to someone I tided with previous two rounds
>we both pen each other
>we decide to team up and have a gang marriage in the chapel
>one of us doms in perma once most of the station is gang
>victory for both of us
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #205604

>spawn as gang leader
>see a spray tag 30 seconds into the round

May as well suicide at that point.
Slignerd
Github User
Byond Username: Slignerd
Github Username: Slignerd

Post by Slignerd » #205822

BeeSting12 wrote:This is what happened one time and it was probably the only fun gang round i had.
>spawn next to someone I tided with previous two rounds
>we both pen each other
>we decide to team up and have a gang marriage in the chapel
>one of us doms in perma once most of the station is gang
>victory for both of us
That sounds like a great story! How did you avoid your gangsters targeting eachother, though?
It would appear that I'm a high RP weeb who hates roleplay and anime.
Reyn

Post by Reyn » #205849

When bubblegum spawns right next to the ashwalker base.
IcePacks
Byond Username: IcePacks

Post by IcePacks » #205883

when the ash walker base spawns right next to the miner base
OOC: Deitus: tfw RL porn doesnt sexually excite me anymore