2k16 /pol/

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Sidon
Byond Username: Sidon

Re: 2k16 /pol/

Post by Sidon » #220074

Bottom post of the previous page:

Rape and sexual assault are usually used interchangeably though?
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #220104

Rape would be a subcategory of sexual assault which would include all manner of things from groping, stalking to inappropriate language. Whole slew of shit.

It's a commonly used legal term so yeah the 1 in 5 rape misquote is pretty bad.

Honestly with real rape statistics you expect them to go under reported as victims tend to have lowered self esteem before other considerations and there isn't really a CRY RAPE SEND ANY MAN TO JAIL thing like mras wring hands over going on any significant scale (I think). Honestly it would be easier to go after men with lighter sexual assault charges which are as previously mentioned an enormous spectrum.
So by that well informed standard 30% to 40% could be the "real" number for that garbled statistic at which point any society would basically collapse rape culture or no. Like you walk into the campus and it's a blend of a viking raiding party and mad max.
aranamor
Byond Username: Aranamor

Post by aranamor » #220109

The other issue is that shit goes underreported because as a culture we consistently shame and attack the victim while offering comfort to the attacker if he or she's important enough. If you come out with it, your name gets put on the news and the paper almost always against your wishes and despite the fact that there is no legal requirement to do so. Everyone knows what happened to you, everyone immediately forms an opinion without being there, and they put you up against the wall at every opportunity grilling you with zero regard to your safety, sanity or privacy, like it's their right to go into a traumatic experience. Then you've got faculty at universities *proven* to cover shit up because it'll make them look bad, and urging victims to stay quiet.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mor ... rd-campus/

This little shit right here got off on SIX MONTHS for raping somebody. And people SPOKE UP for him. Even when something *does* happen the sentence is rarely more than a comparative slap on the wrist for ruining somebody's life. Drug charges can get you longer than this. I'm not at all for draconian sentences and I do think prisoners have a right to fair treatment and to mercy, but this is beyond unacceptable, and worse, it's typical. Statistics or not, this is a problem. And denying that it's a problem in the face of all evidence that it is one that happens is both morally and factually wrong.
Uguu Champion 2k10-2k16
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio wrote:The height of tl;dr

Bad shit happens, that's life. In the grand echelons of bad things that could happen to you, rape isn't even that bad. Honestly I'd rank it below violent assault.
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #220111

That would be under considerations really before any of that society at least runs on a premise of rape being a crime and victims not being fresh meat to tear apart still people don't come forward.

Sure the combination of utterly immoral institutions serving their own interest and news media ripping into anything salacious like a T-rex undermines that but at least it isn't the law.

Oh yeah and giving some shit literally caught in the act a slap on the wrist because MUH SPORTS is pretty sickening.
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #220112

If you think that's bad, just remember if you're rich or have rich parents you can get away with pretty much anything, rape isn't an exception.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... l-her.html
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/cr ... 67486.html
'A millionaire property developer accused of raping a teenager while she slept claims he accidentally penetrated her when he fell on top of her, a court has heard.'
The real problem with that is that rich people get a free pass to do things that those without money can't. The rich also get better PR and more vocal supporters trying to brownnose them. Rich people, and ego-tripping idiots just plain don't care. Lawyers do really well in saving them too, when it is completely clear their client was in the wrong.

That said, in more common cases the issue is that social skills are a thing not everyone has, and someone with very poor social skills(Or drunk) can very well mistake a 'Just be friends' attitude for 'She wants my cock', which then leads to him trying to be bolder, because everyone has been told all along that women like bold men who take the lead.
If he is bad enough at social skills to recognize that she is not into him, and physically powerful enough, that tends to lead down a bad road.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #220117

PKPenguin321 wrote:American politics are a meme
Still holds true
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #220132

Incomptinence wrote:Oh yeah and giving some shit literally caught in the act a slap on the wrist because MUH SPORTS is pretty sickening.
Nothing to do with him being SPORTS STAR!!! and everything to do with her being so piss blind drunk theres no way of knowing if:
a. She'd changed her mind after her sister had heard her turn him down.
b. the cuts and bruises and pine needles in her hair were from him attacking her or if she'd just stumbled drunk into a bush.

The american legal system with double jeopardy, where a plaintiff can only be charged once for a crime and only tried once for that crime, means that a prosecutor is only going to charge the degree of crime they are most sure will result in a successful conviction, because if they charge first degree but fail to convict they can't then etry for a lesser degree (unlike UK law where they'll throw all the charges they can at you to see what sticks, or EU law where they'll keep retrialing you until they get the result they want).

A large problem with 'frat boy' lifestyle is because you americans treat drinking so taboo, because your kids don't have exposure to alcohol until they're off on their own, away from parents, living independent without a fucking clue how to do so... they don't have the respect and mehness to alcohol a european kid has.
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #220144

Not too drunk to try and run when caught in the act.
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #220146

Sober eyewitnesses (literally) caught him, prosecutors charged the guy with multiple felonies, a jury convicts the guy of multiple felonies with a max penalty of something like a decade, prosecutors push for a six year sentence after conviction, and Malkevin still manages to type up a wall about how the prosecutors had no choice but to let him go because of double jeopardy and it's all her fault for being drunk.
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #220149

No its because evil prosecutors threaten those poor creatures with decades in prison to force them to accept a plea deal of a couple weeks, then their life is ruined forever and they will never be able to get a job or earn a living.

Yes there are people who actually believe this
aranamor

Post by aranamor » #220197

I doubt you're even capable of shame, but here. Hear it in the real victim's words.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/ear ... ?tid=a_inl
Uguu Champion 2k10-2k16
Spoiler:

Bad shit happens, that's life. In the grand echelons of bad things that could happen to you, rape isn't even that bad. Honestly I'd rank it below violent assault.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #220198

The height of tl;dr

Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
aranamor

Post by aranamor » #220200

Can I save this in my signature please?
Uguu Champion 2k10-2k16
Spoiler:

DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #220201

Like pottery.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #220202

Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #220203

This post was made by ShadowDimentio who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.
I feel a weight lifted off my shoulders
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #220204

Tfw your shitposts are too much for Shaps to handle
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
aranamor

Post by aranamor » #220205

You killed the cat you stupid mongrel
Uguu Champion 2k10-2k16
Spoiler:

ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #220206

What
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #220209

Can we ban shadowdimentio for being a stupid irritating cuck? I mean, we've blacklisted people for less.
aranamor

Post by aranamor » #220210

Shadow "Rape is physically stimulating" Dimentio
Uguu Champion 2k10-2k16
Spoiler:

ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #220214

What are you actually talking about
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #220233

Shut up, cuck.
XSI

Post by XSI » #220236

Lets just talk about something different

Not that this is less likely to get emotional responses

http://www.neonnettle.com/news/1674-jul ... ve-archive
Assange from wikileaks possibly dead

And journalism actually done: Project Veritas goes undercover with the DNC, records them talking about how to rig the election and how they rigged Bernie out of it(So I heard, haven't watched myself)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUDTcxIqqM0

And for those who think it can't happen, 10 cases where it already did
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... ts-all-to/
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #220241

I thought "Gandalf is dead" was just a /pol/ meme. If he's dead then where's all the stuff from the dead man's switch that was supposed to ignite ww3 and hand Trump the victory?
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #220242

Christ alive XSI that website is cancer. First an add for one wierd trick to turn on any girl sprouted in the middle of the article, then a Facebook themed slot machine opened up and took the whole screen
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
XSI

Post by XSI » #220249

>Not having adblock
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #220252

I tried opening it on my phone. It was a mistake
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
XSI

Post by XSI » #220306

Grazyn wrote:I thought "Gandalf is dead" was just a /pol/ meme. If he's dead then where's all the stuff from the dead man's switch that was supposed to ignite ww3 and hand Trump the victory?
Went looking for you
WikiLeaks MEGA Pack - October 2016 - 558.16GB
MAGNET LINK: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:bfdapmx6ctlmvklazao6wtiyrei5jplt
MAGNET LINK: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:bfdapmx6ctlmvklazao6wtiyrei5jplt
SHARE/REPOST THIS MAGNET LINK EVERYWHERE!!!

Contents:
1. Every WikiLeaks insurance file released to date:

File: WikileaksWarDiaryInsurance/insurance.aes256 -- 1.49GB
SHA256 Hash: 15bac5e815a38a998f4705945bd41975b736e7c723cfe851b9ed0e50c49316b4

File: wikileaks-insurance-20120222.tar.bz2.aes -- 64.32GB
SHA256 Hash: 61a70c6062ab1712948381d4bd35cbf67aad6365a5bb4723c259fd1e253344c3

File: wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256 -- 3.32GB
SHA256 Hash: 6688fffa9b39320e11b941f0004a3a76d49c7fb52434dab4d7d881dc2a2d7e02

File: wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256 -- 46.48GB
SHA256 Hash: 3dcf2dda8fb24559935919fab9e5d7906c3b28476ffa0c5bb9c1d30fcb56e7a4

File: wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256 -- 325.39GB
SHA256 Hash: 913a6ff8eca2b20d9d2aab594186346b6089c0fb9db12f64413643a8acadcfe3

File: 2016-06-03_insurance.aes256 -- 87.63GB
SHA256 Hash: 1df5bcfa13d1e728e6f37a15ba7cd1354e3d1e41b46b1295c3ab835542528bec

2. Entire File collection at https://file.wikileaks.org/

File: file.tar -- 29.62GB
SHA256 Hash: 2976b675234f1ec9dc8edb8c1b7454809f155ecd9914e3389c7f55fa56bc7452
Other Info/Links
WikiLeaks: https://wikileaks.org/
WikiLeaks Twitter: https://twitter.com/wikileaks
WikiLeaks Task Force: https://twitter.com/WLTaskForce
Insurance Files: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WikiLeaks#Insurance_files
Justice for Assange: https://justice4assange.com/
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #220361

Trump proposed term limits for congress. This man is out savior.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #220373

"Saviour" interesting choice of words, seeing as he'll probably die for your sins if he tries to push that through.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #220395

He's always been like Caesar but this'll cinch it, he's going to be clumsily stabbed to death by congress
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
aranamor

Post by aranamor » #220412

He'll be like Caesar when his command in the field contributes heavily to winning a war against a near equal force and shrewd diplomacy creates an alliance with that foe that lasts hundreds of years. Also, last I checked, Caesar didn't need a small loan of one million solidi from his father. Caesar also argued for extension of the upper class's rights and privileges to the poor despite being a praetor himself even to the point of passing laws for wealth and land redistribution, as well as arguing for mercy and assimilation to both immigrants and subjugated enemies. Seriously, your delusions border on worship at this point.
Uguu Champion 2k10-2k16
Spoiler:

Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #220413

Trump doesn't even care about winning, this was all a publicity stunt to launch his Trump TV, which will become the official cable network of the alt-right and make him even more insanely rich. I can already see him unveiling it during his concede speech.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #220418

aranamor wrote:Seriously, your delusions border on worship at this point.
420 praise it
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
XSI

Post by XSI » #220447

You being constantly on a drug of some sort would explain a lot, now you mention it
MisterPerson
Board Moderator
Byond Username: MisterPerson

Post by MisterPerson » #220488

While this source is obviously as biased as Project Veritas itself, it's still worth a read https://www.thenation.com/article/what- ... reporters/
I code for the code project and moderate the code sections of the forums.

Feedback is dumb and it doesn't matter
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #220508

XSI wrote:You being constantly on a drug of some sort would explain a lot, now you mention it
>constantly on a drug

Called life bby
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty

a correct post by pillz
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #220544

MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #220547

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #220570

This new Trump accuser is the cream of the crop. She said this. She's a porn actor who gave Trump her number and went to his penthouse with another girl.

"He grabbed each of us tightly in a hug and kissed each one of us without asking permission."

Because guys ask for permission before kissing someone in a moment. You could, you know, move away? That's assuming any of this happened.

a correct post by pillz
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #220571

Netflix and chill claims another poor innocent victim
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #220575

DrPillzRedux wrote:This new Trump accuser is the cream of the crop. She said this. She's a porn actor who gave Trump her number and went to his penthouse with another girl.

"He grabbed each of us tightly in a hug and kissed each one of us without asking permission."

Because guys ask for permission before kissing someone in a moment. You could, you know, move away? That's assuming any of this happened.
What did she think she was going up there for?
Polite conversation? Maybe a spot on the next Apprentice?
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #220631

it's not ogre 'til it's ogre
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #220667

choke on this you flinthearts

[youtube]RBQ-IoHfimQ[/youtube]
[youtube]nKDgFCojiT8[/youtube]
aranamor

Post by aranamor » #220675

TIL someone's profession overrides their consent and personal space. Talking to people about business in the comfort of a home is a thing that happens, not that you mongrels get visitors. It's not an invitation to get grabbed and macked on by your host. Have either of you ever even talked to a woman in real life? Someone with a different skin color? You seem to have trouble with the most basic concepts of respect and consent.
Uguu Champion 2k10-2k16
Spoiler:

captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #220681

aranamor wrote: Have either of you ever even talked to a woman in real life? Someone with a different skin color? You seem to have trouble with the most basic concepts of respect and consent.
i havent
XSI

Post by XSI » #220709

You do realize that to become a true wizard at 30, you need to be studying magic for at least 6 years after you are 18, right?
Just avoiding women, no matter how hard you try, isn't enough
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #220718

aranamor wrote:Have either of you ever even talked to a woman in real life? Someone with a different skin color?
As if I'd associate with the filthy lower races or try to converse with my wife whom I keep chained to a wall in the kitchen. What a ludicrous idea!
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #220737

XSI wrote:You do realize that to become a true wizard at 30, you need to be studying magic for at least 6 years after you are 18, right?
Urban legend/typo.
It turns you into a lizard. Trust me on this one.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #220749

DemonFiren wrote:
XSI wrote:You do realize that to become a true wizard at 30, you need to be studying magic for at least 6 years after you are 18, right?
Urban legend/typo.
It turns you into a lizard. Trust me on this one.
You have the worst posting gimmick I've ever seen by a long mile.