Requests which have been closed
allura
Byond Username: Allura

Marcus Crane - Attempted (almost successful) murder

Post by allura » #23800

Your byond account: Allura
Your character name: Clare Quilty
Their character name: Marcus Crane
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it): Don't know.
Server and time: Artyom, maybe 10-15 minutes ago as of writing (going to post after round's over though, so like 30 minutes ago.)
Logs and/or screenshots: http://pastebin.com/AqqP5XGb At the end of the log it has me putting a beaker in the machine, but right after that he fired again and it put me into crit. He didn't attempt to revive me at all. I was unconscious and being attacked between lines 237 and 238.
Description of what happened: I joined as CMO and checked cryo to see if it was finished. Inside was 20u of cryo, 25u of clonex, and 5u of ryetalyn. As shown in the logs, I attempted to politely explain why I don't think ryetalyn should be used in cryo, not once did I say that my method was the best but I thought it was at least better than what Marcus did. He eventually called me a bitch and left, so I threatened to demote him. Then he called me a cunt and approached me in a mech and pointed a missile rack at me. I didn't let up on his demotion (read section after this before you take that as making this IC) so he immediately shot me with a full missile rack. Eventually I stood back up and he began throwing me around. I didn't try to harm him at all and didn't retaliate, in fact I tried to continue making cryo myself, and before I could type "Please let me do my job" he fired at me again and fired a bit more until I was at 2-3 breaths from death and left without helping me. Eventually a sec officer, Jay Kobb, saved my life and I ordered to have him demoted. Don't know what happened afterward.

When I adminhelped, Skorvold called it an IC issue, but I completely disagree.
Why they should be banned: Using lethal force with intent to kill because I wanted them demoted after they called me a cunt, bitch, and refused to do their job is ridiculous and not an IC issue at all. As a head, I shouldn't have to back down from demoting someone because they threaten to use lethal force, I should be more ambivalent about it. I was just unlucky because the captain was too busy holding a fighting tournament to listen to me when I asked for his demotion.

With this ban request, all I'm asking from Marcus is an apology. If he can't give that to me then I completely think he should be banned.

EDIT:
An0n3: I would be sure to mention that while this was going on Skorvold was running some kind of deathmatch event and giving people mechs
An0n3: and that because he was handing out mechs you were nearly killed with one by a regular crewmember
Skorvold
Byond Username: Skorvold

Re: Marcus Crane - Attempted (almost successful) murder

Post by Skorvold » #23802

allura wrote: EDIT:
An0n3: I would be sure to mention that while this was going on Skorvold was running some kind of deathmatch event and giving people mechs
An0n3: and that because he was handing out mechs you were nearly killed with one by a regular crewmember

>Deathmatch event.

I hosted a 1v1 Thunderdome, the winner received a Phazon.

I had a raffle, the winner received a Death Ripley, which for some reason comes equipped with actual weapons now.

Oh yeah, definitely my fault that Allura was shot.

Edit: Upon further review, I've had a change of heart. I'll be giving Scarecrow a day ban.
Never give up! Trust your instincts!
Spoiler:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/skorvold
Talk to me on steam anytime.
allura
Byond Username: Allura

Post by allura » #23804

Thank you.
Skorvold

Post by Skorvold » #23806

I will publicly admit that I did shrug this off. I have no real excuse for it, other than my shear lack of responsibility at the time.
Spoiler:
Skorvold

Post by Skorvold » #23807

Leaving this open so Scarecrow can review it when he gets on.
Spoiler: