Ban for shitsec officer

Post by omnitricks » #23101

Your byond account: omnitricks
Your character name: Brayan Kadel
Their character name: Mukhtar Al-Jihadi
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it): Don't know
Server and time: Sibyl 11:28 gmt 6/8/2014
Logs and/or screenshots:

Mukhtar Al-Jihadi is trying to put handcuffs on Brayan Kadel!
William Smail (as Brayan Kadel) says, "What the fuck"
Christopher Dorner has analyzed Christopher Dorner's vitals.
Daisy Holmes is trying to put handcuffs on Brayan Kadel!
William Smail (as Brayan Kadel) says, "Dumbasses"
Your head itches.
Brayan Kadel coughs!
Your head hurts.
Brayan Kadel coughs!
Brayan Kadel coughs!
Your head hurts.
Bob Auer coughs!
Brayan Kadel sneezes.
Your back itches.
You start shaking from the cold.
Syndicate Cyborg-132 is trying to inject Sean Lagston!
Mukhtar Al-Jihadi coughs!
William Smail (as Brayan Kadel) says, "Shitsec arresting me for trying to get cured the whole shift, help"
You feel like you're burning.
Dylan Blackburn coughs!
Dylan Blackburn coughs!
Dylan Blackburn sneezes.
Brayan Kadel sneezes.
You feel hot.
Mukhtar Al-Jihadi puts the stunbaton into the security backpack.
Marc Clark (as Dylan Blackburn) exclaims, "Oi!"
William Smail (as Brayan Kadel) says, "help"
Marcos Ludwig (as Dylan Blackburn) exclaims, "What's the deal?!"
Ebisu Maru sneezes.
E.R.R.O.R. [145.9] states, "Aleka Kalima has signed up as Assistant."
Dylan Blackburn sneezes.
Mukhtar Al-Jihadi says, "Quiet"
E.R.R.O.R. [145.9] states, "Derrick Cobb has signed up as Assistant."
Brayan Kadel coughs!
Your elbow itches.
William Smail (as Brayan Kadel) says, "Help"
Dylan Blackburn coughs!
E.R.R.O.R. [145.9] states, "Duke McShain has signed up as Assistant."
William Smail (as Brayan Kadel) says, "Dylan help"
Brayan Kadel sneezes.
Malik Sybilla (as Dylan Blackburn) says, "Jaysus."
Dylan Blackburn sneezes.
Your arm itches.
Mukhtar Al-Jihadi says, "Another word out of you and you won't talk ever again, nod if you understand."
Captain Announces

Help I'm stuck on the bridge and my radio is broken. Also captian you shouldn't leave this unlocked.

William Smail (as Brayan Kadel) says, "YOu cannot abuse your power like that shitsec"
You are buckled in to the chair by Mukhtar Al-Jihadi.
Mukhtar Al-Jihadi says, "That is it."
You attempt to unbuckle yourself. (This will take around one minute and you need to stay still.)
Your head starts pounding.
Mukhtar Al-Jihadi sneezes.
Your head hurts.
Brayan Kadel sneezes.
Brayan Kadel has been stunned with the stunbaton by Mukhtar Al-Jihadi!
Mukhtar Al-Jihadi puts the stunbaton into the security backpack.
Your arm itches.
William Smail (as Brayan Kadel) says, "Ebisu help"
Mukhtar Al-Jihadi tries to remove Brayan Kadel's welding helmet.
Mukhtar Al-Jihadi tries to remove Brayan Kadel's breath mask.
Mukhtar Al-Jihadi tries to remove Brayan Kadel's sunglasses.
Mukhtar Al-Jihadi tries to remove Brayan Kadel's supply radio headset.
Mukhtar Al-Jihadi tries to remove Brayan Kadel's backpack.
William Smail (as Brayan Kadel) says, "Damn he gone"
You feel hot.
You feel like you're burning.
Brayan Kadel sneezes.
You attempt to unbuckle yourself. (This will take around one minute and you need to stay still.)
You feel hot.
Amos Garneys (as Mukhtar Al-Jihadi) exclaims, "Explain this!"
William Smail (as Brayan Kadel) says, "For trespassers in cargo genius. Everyone knows that"
Brayan Kadel coughs!
Brayan Kadel coughs!
Brayan Kadel coughs!
Brayan Kadel sneezes.
You feel cold.
William Smail (as Brayan Kadel) says, "Even centcom approves of tazing, stripping and humuliating the trespassers"
Amos Garneys (as Mukhtar Al-Jihadi) says, "Possession of a weapon and security items."
William Smail (as Brayan Kadel) says, "Autolathe makes cuffs genius"
Brayan Kadel sneezes.
William Smail (as Brayan Kadel) says, "Geez did you just get out of sec school or something"
Amos Garneys (as Mukhtar Al-Jihadi) says, "Doesn't mean you should have em."
Brayan Kadel coughs!
You unbuckle yourself from the chair.
Amos Garneys (as Mukhtar Al-Jihadi) says, "You also have an ID that isn't yours."
Danny Zadovsky (as Brayan Kadel) says, "Yes feel free to piss people off with your abuse of power"
Brayan Kadel coughs!
Brayan Kadel coughs!
Your elbow itches.
Larry Carmichael (as Brayan Kadel) says, "Everyone is sick idiot"
You feel hot.
Larry Carmichael (as Brayan Kadel) says, "It changes voices"
You attempt to remove the handcuffs. (This will take around 1 minutes and you need to stand still.)
Amos Garneys (as Mukhtar Al-Jihadi) says, "Hmm."
You feel like you're burning..
Brayan Kadel has been stunned with the stunbaton by Mukhtar Al-Jihadi!
You are buckled in to the chair by Mukhtar Al-Jihadi.
Captain Announces

Seriously, I'm still stuck on the bridge, it should not be this hard to get someone to open a freaking door to let me out.

Your back itches.
Larry Carmichael (as Brayan Kadel) says, "Please continue to abuse your power shitsec"
Dustin Randolph (as Mukhtar Al-Jihadi) says, "Try to free yourself again I will kill you."
Your head hurts.
Larry Carmichael (as Brayan Kadel) says, "Its not like retribution will not be humuliating for you"
Your head itches.
Felix Stainforth (as Mukhtar Al-Jihadi) asks, "Understand me?"
Brayan Kadel coughs!
Leonel Oppenheimer (as Brayan Kadel) says, "Come on threaten me somemore"
Brayan Kadel coughs!
Leonel Oppenheimer (as Brayan Kadel) says, "It will keep adding up"
Cody Benford (as Mukhtar Al-Jihadi) says, "It isn't a threat, it's a promise."
Priority Announcement

The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Nature of emergency:

Let. Me. Off. The. Fucking. Bridge.

Your leg itches.
You feel cold.
Cody Benford (as Mukhtar Al-Jihadi) says, "You're already treading on thin ice pal."
Leonel Oppenheimer (as Brayan Kadel) says, "Mine too genius"
Your back itches.
Leonel Oppenheimer (as Brayan Kadel) says, "And you keeping me in here without keeping time is a breach of your powers"
You feel hot.
Cody Benford (as Mukhtar Al-Jihadi) says, "I am questioning yiou,"
Leonel Oppenheimer (as Brayan Kadel) says, "I've been here for 5 minutes already because you are too incompetent to do your job"
Your elbow itches.
You were unbuckled from the chair by Mukhtar Al-Jihadi.
Leonel Oppenheimer (as Brayan Kadel) asks, "Question what?"
Your arm itches.
Alijah Focell (as Brayan Kadel) says, "All you do is taze people you condom"
Alijah Focell (as Brayan Kadel) says, "Stip headsets"
Brayan Kadel coughs!
Cody Benford (as Mukhtar Al-Jihadi) says, "I've had enough of your shit"
Alijah Focell (as Brayan Kadel) says, "You are probably a ling aren't you"
Mukhtar Al-Jihadi tries to remove Brayan Kadel's PDA-Brayan Kadel (Cargo Technician).
Mukhtar Al-Jihadi tries to remove Brayan Kadel's insulated gloves.
Alijah Focell (as Brayan Kadel) says, "Shitlingsec"
Brayan Kadel coughs!
Brayan Kadel coughs!
Your arm itches.
Mukhtar Al-Jihadi puts PDA-Brayan Kadel (Cargo Technician) into the security backpack.
Your leg itches.
Brayan Kadel coughs!
Alijah Focell (as Unknown) says, "Wow stealing IDs"
Alijah Focell (as Unknown) says, "Totally a ling"
Alijah Focell (as Unknown) says, "Wow perma too"
The locker has been unlocked by Mukhtar Al-Jihadi.
Mukhtar Al-Jihadi stuffs Brayan Kadel into the brig locker!
Alijah Focell (as Unknown) says, "Centcom is so going to have your ass"

Description of what happened:
Practically everyone knew that I had a stunbaton and cuffs in cargo and I have only used it on a trespassing assistant in that round so it couldn't be that. After doing stuff in cargo I found I was in sick and rushed to medbay. Was in medbay ever since trying to get cured when suddenly this shitsec officer tazes me and takes me to the brig threatening me all the time that I cannot talk and whatever. Even threatened to kill me as a "promise" if you see the logs and if you look at the way he was acting he probably would have done it.

No explaination, no charges. Just start stripping me of stuff including my headset, asking me not to ask other people for help and then he sends me to perma for the rest of the round. Tried to ahelp it but the admin didn't even bother to respond.

Why they should be banned:
Shitsec is shitsec. Eventhough I had the cuffs and stunbaton to deal with trespassers as I explained the time in brig wouldn't be any longer than 10 minutes for whatever nonsensical charges he wants to put on me. Not only that he has no offence to perma me but he does it anyway for the rest of the shift taking me out of the round. He was not the HoS or Warden so he does not have the authority to do that either. Ruined round in a malf round no less.

He kept insisting that I had a weapon and that is why I was in perma when I questioned him in deadchat. Weapon wouldn't even have gotten me more than 5 minutes so perma would be out of question. Not only that he said I was uncooperative. Considering how he threatened me and tried to silence me so I cannot call for help or that other officer which just left after seeing him, no one would actually bother to cooperate with a shitsec like that. Not even any mention of charges and he was already acting like shit by abusing his power and threatening me before finding the stunprod. His full intent was on being shit.
CreationPro
Byond Username: Solar Marine

Re: Ban for shitsec officer

Post by CreationPro » #25066

You need to learn at some point that screaming "SHITSEC" immediately upon arrest will neither get you out of jail nor increase your rights for OOC protection.

The log clearly states that you never even explained why you had the weaponry in the first place. All you really do is make security's day worse and then cry about it. Simply having weaponry is certainly not enough for perma, yes, but you made it quite obvious you were not worth anyone's time. Mukhtar did try to get you to co-operate, which you never did. You even top it off with "Alijah Focell (as Unknown) says, "Centcom is so going to have your ass"", which is borderline OOC in IC. Funnily enough, your last line of "His full intent was on being shit." applies to you more than to him.

I call this one arrest an IC issue that does not require admin intervention.
terranaut wrote:Scared? My stand 「CLOWN WORLD」 and it's 「FUNNY COMPANY」will defeat your weak stand in moments.
Terry the Moth, Melody Jean the roboticist and S.O.L. the cyborg.
I will not change my avatar but if I did I'd have this good KVADRATNIY boy.
Spoiler:
IkeTG wrote:love is okay
CreationPro wrote: i love you
IkeTG wrote:love is no longer okay
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:
obscolene wrote:I super glued my PC case shut please don't ask why.
<Pretendo> well Ia ksed in banbus
<AurxSS13> IA KSED! IA KSED! THE BLACK TYPO WITH A THOUSAND ERRORS!

<scaredofshadows> I randomly take buttons away from people
<scaredofshadows> because I am now rogue
<hornygranny> host is rouge
<Ikarrus> blow the admins
trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.
Hibbles wrote:Man, I love CP. I wish we had more CP on the server.
Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;
omnitricks

Post by omnitricks » #25102

I scream shitsec immediately after my arrest in these two occassions that you have looked into because

THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO START TAZING AND CUFFING WHEN THEY DID AND IF YOU ARE ACTUALLY READING THE DAMNED THREADS INSTEAD OF BEING A USELESS BADMIN THAT APPROVES OF SHITCURITY YOU WOULD KNOW THAT!

That first one was a sec borg that comes in to my department and tazes me wordlessly and gave me a 10 minute sentence just because I was telling everyone that the bartender getting brigged was unfair because he was only defending himself and others from some psycho attacking people and security was shit to not investigate like asking witnesses like myself that knew what is going on. Instead, the guy that was attacking everyone was walking free around the station is free due to their incompetence.

So you are saying that I can now give people 10 minute sentences for no reason and expect no retaliation? Wonderful:
  • It is expected that brigging procedures, including any punishments, are not unfairly excessive or unjustifiable in nature.
  • Where possible, permabrig sentences are to be authorized by, in order of availability: Captain/acting Captain → Head of Security → Warden.
Also you have shitty silicons fucking over crewmembers where there is no harm or reason for them to other than lelz, because I have the bigger guns and I can. Apparently its totally cool to dick over people in rounds like now as silicons as well.

In this one I was in medbay THE WHOLE SHIFT because I got sick and the chemists were unable to get the ingredients required. I was chilling in medbay waiting for the medicine along with a lot of other people including other officers that DID NOT STUN AND CUFF ME FOR NO REASON when this shitsec suddenly comes into medbay, stuns and cuffs me and drags me to the brig despite me telling him I am sick and have been waiting for meds the ENTIRE SHIFT! This being around 10 minutes in the round really meant I was there in medbay after I left cargo.

Throughout the whole thing he DID NOT TELL ME WHAT I WAS ARRESTED FOR AND THREATENED ME IF YOU ARE FREAKING READING THE DAMNED LOGS. And yes, I am serious about the "Even centcom approves of tazing, stripping and humuliating the trespassers" because they made an announcement about it as soon as I did it to one of the thieves in cargo. Hell other people came into the department and approved. Considering that he did not even know about it until his "interrogation" there is no way that possessing the stunprod was the reason Mukhtar suddenly did what he did.

Also I did explain to him the reason which proves again you did not read the logs which clearly stares:
Amos Garneys (as Mukhtar Al-Jihadi) exclaims, "Explain this!"
William Smail (as Brayan Kadel) says, "For trespassers in cargo genius. Everyone knows that"
William Smail (as Brayan Kadel) says, "Even centcom approves of tazing, stripping and humuliating the trespassers"
Which is something I did not keep a secret from the station because as soon as I put someone in the wall of shame for stealing in cargo I declared it out in public so many other people can see including a few officers that came to take a look and walk off.

Tell me if his full intent was not on being shit when he cannot even give me a valid reason for my arrest, threatened to kill me from the start of the whole fiasco. And the "Centcom is so going to have your ass" is IC in OOC? Don't make me laugh. Its as if you are trying to say that disgruntled employees cannot make complaints to their superior about how shitty one of their officers are in order to make sure they are never assigned the post again from an RP perspective. Although looking at this thread Centcom isn't going to do a damned thing because it is run by a badmin that condones shitsec.

So what I am going to take from this entire fiasco with you, CreationPro in protecting shitsec players instead of the players with legitimate cases?
  • I can stun, cuff and brig people without any proper reason to make the arrest.
  • I can give over the top sentences just because I can which includes 10 minute sentences for a non offence and permabrig because someone isn't "cooperating" with my shitseccery
  • I can threaten to kill crewmembers eventhough I have no authority to do so in a position that it will actually be carried out (which is true with everything Mukhtar has said and done
Thanks, the next time I am in the mood to be a shitsec officer instead of being a proper one that wastes my time investigating events and checking on space law, I'll just what you do with your cases CreationPro and not read logs, fail to investigate events and completely ignore the server rules which I am expected to enforce. Instead maybe I'll just do everything you approve of which happened to me.
elyina
Byond Username: Elyina

Post by elyina » #25117

no