cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Michael Name - Non-antag grenade misuse

Post by cedarbridge » #25277

Your byond account: Cedarbridge
Your character name: Dalton Wolffe
Their character name: Michael Name
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it): My_Cool_Name
Server and time: Roughly 12:30pm (PST, not really sure what the server standard is)
Logs and/or screenshots:
Spoiler:
ÿMichael Name has thrown the grenade (Use on WIZ ONLY - WIZKILL).
Claudia Gardner (as Dalton Wolffe) has been hit by the grenade (Use on WIZ ONLY - WIZKILL).
ÿ! The solution begins to bubble.
the bullet casing melts.
the bullet casing melts.
the bullet casing melts.
the bullet casing melts.
the bullet casing melts.
the bullet casing melts.
the mechanical toolbox melts.
the backpack melts.
the shard melts.
the metal rod melts.
the reinforced glass melts.
the emergency oxygen tank melts.
Your mask protects you from the acid.
Your mask melts away but protects you from the acid!
the emergency oxygen tank melts.
the mining hardsuit melts.
the oxygen tank melts.
the shaft miner's jumpsuit melts.
PDA-Yui Akane (Shaft Miner) melts.
the pickaxe melts.
the black shoes melts.
the supply radio headset melts.
the breath mask melts.
the trophy rack melts.
the metal melts.
the metal melts.
the bullet casing melts.
the bullet casing melts.
the bullet casing melts.
the bullet casing melts.
You slipped!
Yui Akane's ID Card (Shaft Miner) melts.
the speed loader (.38) melts.
Jacob Rosenburg [145.9] says, "Internals on when you approach escape."
You get a headache.
You get a headache.
You start coughing.
Claudia Gardner (as Dalton Wolffe) coughs!
Claudia Gardner (as Dalton Wolffe) coughs!
You are not wearing a mask.
You get a headache.
You start coughing.
You feel lightheaded.
You slipped!
You get a headache.
You start coughing.
You feel lightheaded.
You get a headache.
You start coughing.
You feel lightheaded.
You can't seem to hear anything.
Lord Maximilian fires Uzi!
Amplea Indentum is hit by a bullet in the head!
Amplea Indentum has been attacked in the left arm with the welding tool by Michael Name!
Lord Maximilian puts Uzi into the satchel.
Amplea Indentum has been attacked in the left arm with the welding tool by Michael Name!
Amplea Indentum seizes up and falls limp, her eyes dead and lifeless...
Dana Ray tries to remove Amplea Indentum's sensible suit.
You feel your face burning and a searing heat in your lungs!
ÿ! The solution begins to bubble.
The Holy Book of Jewish melts.
the bullet casing melts.
the bullet casing melts.
the bullet casing melts.
the bullet casing melts.
the bullet casing melts.
the bullet casing melts.
the welding tool melts.
ÿ!You have given up life and succumbed to death.
What happened: Wizard spawns guns at roundstart. Stuff happens, people get turned into monkeys, whatever. I'm making my way to the escape wing and see people throwing people into the mass driver. Seems a little off to me so I pull somebody out at the last second and then start toward the shuttle. I'm hit with a grenade that spreads plasma through the chapel and KOs me. It also had poly acid or something. (logs would show better than I know from just diagnosing symptoms.) Either way I'm fairly harmed, and then burn to death in the fire that overtakes the chapel.

Round End Antag Round-up:
Spoiler:
The traitors were:
Saintish was Mayan Steve (died as monkey (971))
Objective #1: Stay alive until the end. Fail.
The traitor has failed!

Aserpent was Amplea Indentum (died)
The traitor has failed!

ABN-AMRO was Yui Akane (died)
The traitor has failed!

Ois1n was Oliver Keppel (died)
The traitor has failed!

Walket was Luke Stevens (survived)
Objective #1: Stay alive until the end. Success!
The traitor was successful!

Tkdrg was Allegria Taggart (died as cat)
The traitor has failed!

Tedward1337 was Richard Aultman (survived)
Objective #1: Stay alive until the end. Success!
The traitor was successful!

Urbium was Dillon White (died as monkey (513))
The traitor has failed!

TransistorGirl was Carolyn Sholl (died)
The traitor has failed!

Kobe123 was Desmond Reid (died)
The traitor has failed!

Carnage345 was Tel Walker (died)
The traitor has failed!

The code phrases were: information, Librarian, manhattan.
The code responses were: lazy, Rebeckah Benford.

the wizards/witches were:
Clamchop was Test Wizard Please Ignore (survived)
Objective #1: Assassinate Sven Brunner, the Assistant. Success!
Objective #2: Steal 28 moles of plasma (full tank). Success!
Objective #3: Stay alive until the end. Success!
The wizard was successful!
Test Wizard Please Ignore used the following spells: Magic Missile, Ethereal Jaunt, Teleport
Why they should be banned: Flagrant use of a (MARKED) lethal aoe grenade as a non-antag that killed at least one other non-antag crew memeber.
Admission of Guilt:
Spoiler:
OOC: My_Cool_Name: Nigga i didn't know what was in the grenade. I just knew the librarian shot me.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: Michael Name - Non-antag grenade misuse

Post by Saegrimr » #25278

Logs filtered to only contain lines from ckeys Cedarbridge, My_Cool_Name, and aserpent. aserpent included because that seems to have been the intended target.

Chat Logs
Spoiler:
[12:26:58]GAME: My_Cool_Name/(Michael Name) has primed a grenade (Use on WIZ ONLY - WIZKILL) for detonation at Chapel (185,141,1).
[12:27:01]GAME: A chemical smoke reaction has taken place in (Chapel | 183, 143)[ Inaprovaline Unstable mutagen Space Lube Space drugs Polytrinic acid Plasma Sugar Thermite Sulphuric acid ]. Last associated key is mycoolname.
[12:27:13]SAY: Michael Name/My_Cool_Name : That's for shooting me, fucker.
[12:27:14]EMOTE: Claudia Gardner (as Dalton Wolffe)/Cedarbridge : <B>Claudia Gardner (as Dalton Wolffe)</B> coughs!
[12:27:16]EMOTE: Claudia Gardner (as Dalton Wolffe)/Cedarbridge : <B>Claudia Gardner (as Dalton Wolffe)</B> coughs!
[12:27:26]WHISPER: Amplea Indentum/Aserpent : aw
[12:27:26]EMOTE: Amplea Indentum/Aserpent : <B>Amplea Indentum</B> seizes up and falls limp, her eyes dead and lifeless...
[12:27:26]ACCESS: Login: Aserpent/(Amplea Indentum) from ** || BYOND v506
[12:27:43]SAY: Michael Name/My_Cool_Name : EVERYONE OUT OF LIBRARY
[12:27:43]EMOTE: Claudia Gardner (as Dalton Wolffe)/Cedarbridge : <B>Claudia Gardner (as Dalton Wolffe)</B> gasps!
[12:27:44]EMOTE: Claudia Gardner (as Dalton Wolffe)/Cedarbridge : <B>Claudia Gardner (as Dalton Wolffe)</B> seizes up and falls limp, her eyes dead and lifeless...
[12:27:44]ACCESS: Login: Cedarbridge/(Dalton Wolffe) from ** || BYOND v506
[12:28:00]SAY: Michael Name/My_Cool_Name : GET OUT OF LIBRARY
[12:28:08]SAY: Ghost/Cedarbridge : That CE better have antag this round
[12:28:34]ADMIN: HELP: Cedarbridge/(Dalton Wolffe): Just want to make sure the CE Michael Name that just grenaded me is antag this round - heard by 2 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.
[12:29:01]SAY: Michael Name/My_Cool_Name : FUCK
[12:29:23]SAY: Michael Name/My_Cool_Name : Don't come to escape without internals.
[12:29:35]SAY: Michael Name/My_Cool_Name : Library is fubar, as well.
[12:29:58]SAY: Michael Name/My_Cool_Name : Might need that.
[12:30:47]SAY: Michael Name/My_Cool_Name : Nope. No blob in here.
[12:30:59]SAY: Michael Name/My_Cool_Name : EVERYONE IN
[12:31:24]SAY: Michael Name/My_Cool_Name : GET THE DAMN MEDIBOTS IN HERE
[12:31:28]SAY: Ghost/Cedarbridge : >its bad for a wizard to have spells
[12:31:50]SAY: Ghost/Cedarbridge : CE grenaded me in the chapel fnr
[12:32:11]SAY: Michael Name/My_Cool_Name : Well ain't this a shitshow.
[12:32:57]SAY: Michael Name/My_Cool_Name : You have the authorization to gift that?
[12:33:18]SAY: Michael Name/My_Cool_Name : GOAT'S DEAD
[12:33:32]SAY: Michael Name/My_Cool_Name : With what? A crowbar?
[12:34:25]SAY: Michael Name/My_Cool_Name : I don't have anything to help you with.
[12:34:30]SAY: Michael Name/My_Cool_Name : Except floor tiles.
[12:35:16]GAME: traitors: Mayan Steve(Saintish), Amplea Indentum(Aserpent), Yui Akane(ABN-AMRO), Oliver Keppel(Ois1n), Luke Stevens(Walket), Allegria Taggart(Tkdrg), Richard Aultman(Tedward1337), Dillon White(Urbium), Carolyn Sholl(TransistorGirl), Desmond Reid(Kobe123), Tel Walker(Carnage345).
[12:35:40]OOC: Michael Name/My_Cool_Name : >someone fires shotgun at me >didn't expect an incendiary grenade to the face
[12:35:41]OOC: Dalton Wolffe/Cedarbridge : Michael name not antag, throwing plasma grenades
[12:35:48]ACCESS: Logout: Aserpent[DC]/(Amplea Indentum)
[12:35:48]ACCESS: Logout: Cedarbridge[DC]/(Dalton Wolffe)
[12:35:48]ACCESS: Logout: My_Cool_Name[DC]/(Michael Name)
Attack Logs
Spoiler:
[12:21:44]ATTACK: Amplea Indentum(aserpent) attacked Braden Earl(adjkkl33) with circular saw(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)
[12:21:45]ATTACK: Amplea Indentum(aserpent) attacked Braden Earl(adjkkl33) with circular saw(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)
[12:21:46]ATTACK: Amplea Indentum(aserpent) attacked Braden Earl(adjkkl33) with circular saw(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)
[12:21:47]ATTACK: Amplea Indentum(aserpent) attacked Braden Earl(adjkkl33) with circular saw(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)
[12:21:47]ATTACK: Amplea Indentum(aserpent) attacked Braden Earl(adjkkl33) with circular saw(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)
[12:21:48]ATTACK: Amplea Indentum(aserpent) attacked Braden Earl(adjkkl33) with circular saw(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)
[12:21:49]ATTACK: Amplea Indentum(aserpent) attacked Braden Earl(adjkkl33) with circular saw(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)
[12:21:50]ATTACK: Amplea Indentum(aserpent) attacked Braden Earl(adjkkl33) with circular saw(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)
[12:21:51]ATTACK: Amplea Indentum(aserpent) attacked Braden Earl(adjkkl33) with circular saw(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)
[12:21:52]ATTACK: Amplea Indentum(aserpent) attacked Braden Earl(adjkkl33) with circular saw(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)
[12:22:02]ATTACK: Amplea Indentum(aserpent) stripped Braden Earl(adjkkl33) of the industrial backpack
[12:22:43]ATTACK: Amplea Indentum(aserpent) attacked Kipper Gil(bluespace) with circular saw(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)
[12:22:44]ATTACK: Amplea Indentum(aserpent) attacked Kipper Gil(bluespace) with circular saw(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)
[12:22:45]ATTACK: Amplea Indentum(aserpent) attacked Kipper Gil(bluespace) with circular saw(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)
[12:22:45]ATTACK: Amplea Indentum(aserpent) attacked Kipper Gil(bluespace) with circular saw(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)
[12:22:46]ATTACK: Amplea Indentum(aserpent) attacked Kipper Gil(bluespace) with circular saw(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)
[12:22:47]ATTACK: Amplea Indentum(aserpent) attacked Kipper Gil(bluespace) with circular saw(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)
[12:22:48]ATTACK: Amplea Indentum(aserpent) attacked Kipper Gil(bluespace) with circular saw(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)
[12:22:49]ATTACK: Amplea Indentum(aserpent) attacked Kipper Gil(bluespace) with circular saw(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)
[12:22:50]ATTACK: Amplea Indentum(aserpent) attacked Kipper Gil(bluespace) with circular saw(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)
[12:23:07]ATTACK: Amplea Indentum(aserpent) hit Dana Ray(aranclanos) with The fire extinguisher
[12:23:13]ATTACK: Amplea Indentum(aserpent) shot Michael Name(mycoolname) with The pellet
[12:23:13]ATTACK: Amplea Indentum(aserpent) shot Michael Name(mycoolname) with The pellet
[12:23:15]ATTACK: Amplea Indentum(aserpent) shot Dana Ray(aranclanos) with The pellet
[12:23:15]ATTACK: Amplea Indentum(aserpent) shot Dana Ray(aranclanos) with The pellet
[12:23:15]ATTACK: Amplea Indentum(aserpent) shot monkey (971)(saintish) with The pellet
[12:23:45]ATTACK: Amplea Indentum(aserpent) flashed monkey (971)(saintish) with flash
[12:23:47]ATTACK: Dana Ray(aranclanos) disarmed Amplea Indentum(aserpent)
[12:23:48]ATTACK: Amplea Indentum(aserpent) attacked monkey (971)(saintish) with circular saw(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)
[12:23:49]ATTACK: Amplea Indentum(aserpent) attacked monkey (971)(saintish) with circular saw(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)
[12:23:50]ATTACK: Dana Ray(aranclanos) disarmed Amplea Indentum(aserpent)
[12:23:56]ATTACK: Dana Ray(aranclanos) attacked Amplea Indentum(aserpent) with circular saw(INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)
[12:23:56]ATTACK: Amplea Indentum(aserpent) shot Dana Ray(aranclanos) with The pellet
[12:23:56]ATTACK: Amplea Indentum(aserpent) shot Dana Ray(aranclanos) with The pellet
[12:24:07]ATTACK: Michael Name(mycoolname) shaked Jacob Rosenburg(metafive)
[12:24:11]ATTACK: Amplea Indentum(aserpent) flashed Dana Ray(aranclanos) with flash
[12:24:17]ATTACK: Amplea Indentum(aserpent) attacked Dana Ray(aranclanos) with circular saw(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)
[12:24:18]ATTACK: Amplea Indentum(aserpent) attacked Dana Ray(aranclanos) with circular saw(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)
[12:24:20]ATTACK: Abraham Kurtz(andersonconagher) shot Amplea Indentum(aserpent) with The electrode
[12:24:33]ATTACK: Jacob Rosenburg(metafive) equipped Michael Name(mycoolname) with the bruise pack
[12:26:09]ATTACK: Dirty Sancho(poopbutt69) attacked Amplea Indentum(aserpent) with mechanical toolbox(INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)
[12:26:16]ATTACK: Amplea Indentum(aserpent) shot Dirty Sancho(poopbutt69) with The pellet
[12:26:16]ATTACK: Amplea Indentum(aserpent) shot Dirty Sancho(poopbutt69) with The pellet
[12:26:16]ATTACK: Dirty Sancho(poopbutt69) attacked Amplea Indentum(aserpent) with mechanical toolbox(INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)
[12:26:21]ATTACK: Amplea Indentum(aserpent) attacked Dirty Sancho(poopbutt69) with mechanical toolbox(INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)
[12:26:22]ATTACK: Amplea Indentum(aserpent) attacked Dirty Sancho(poopbutt69) with mechanical toolbox(INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)
[12:26:23]ATTACK: Amplea Indentum(aserpent) attacked Dirty Sancho(poopbutt69) with mechanical toolbox(INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)
[12:26:24]ATTACK: Amplea Indentum(aserpent) attacked Dirty Sancho(poopbutt69) with mechanical toolbox(INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)
[12:26:25]ATTACK: Amplea Indentum(aserpent) attacked Dirty Sancho(poopbutt69) with mechanical toolbox(INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)
[12:26:26]ATTACK: Amplea Indentum(aserpent) attacked Dirty Sancho(poopbutt69) with mechanical toolbox(INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)
[12:26:35]ATTACK: Amplea Indentum(aserpent) stripped Dirty Sancho(poopbutt69) of the backpack
[12:27:00]ATTACK: Michael Name(mycoolname) hit Claudia Gardner (as Dalton Wolffe)(cedarbridge) with The grenade (Use on WIZ ONLY - WIZKILL)
[12:27:07]ATTACK: Michael Name(mycoolname) attacked Amplea Indentum(aserpent) with welding tool(INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYE: FIRE)
[12:27:22]ATTACK: Lord Maximilian(tempchar1) shot Amplea Indentum(aserpent) with The bullet
[12:27:22]ATTACK: Lord Maximilian(tempchar1) shot Amplea Indentum(aserpent) with The bullet
[12:27:23]ATTACK: Lord Maximilian(tempchar1) shot Amplea Indentum(aserpent) with The bullet
[12:27:23]ATTACK: Lord Maximilian(tempchar1) shot Amplea Indentum(aserpent) with The bullet
[12:27:24]ATTACK: Michael Name(mycoolname) attacked Amplea Indentum(aserpent) with welding tool(INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYE: FIRE)
[12:27:25]ATTACK: Michael Name(mycoolname) attacked Amplea Indentum(aserpent) with welding tool(INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYE: FIRE)
[12:27:26]ATTACK: Michael Name(mycoolname) attacked Amplea Indentum(aserpent) with welding tool(INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYE: FIRE)
[12:35:26]ATTACK: Rango Hilard(raoth) shot Michael Name(mycoolname) with The bullet
[12:35:42]ATTACK: Lord Maximilian(tempchar1) attacked Michael Name(mycoolname) with circular saw(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)
[12:35:46]ATTACK: Lord Maximilian(tempchar1) attacked Michael Name(mycoolname) with circular saw(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)
[12:35:48]ATTACK: Lord Maximilian(tempchar1) attacked Michael Name(mycoolname) with circular saw(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYE: BRUTE)
[12:41:33]ATTACK: Kristopher Pratt(carnage345) shaked Joye Pratt(aserpent)
-Nothing else of particular interest beyond this point-
Edit: Since i've apparently taken over this ban request by supplying the logs. I've banned My_Cool_Name for 3 days (one day for each death caused that I could find), and directed him to this thread to hear his side of the story. Hopefully we'll be able to clear things up today and get the ban shortened or removed.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: Michael Name - Non-antag grenade misuse

Post by Saegrimr » #25806

Well the 3 days is up so I guess case closed.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.