omnitricks

ASIMOV AI killed me

Post by omnitricks » #2611

Your byond account: omnitricks
Your character name: Bruce Greenawalt
Their character name: Z-1 (the AI)
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it): Nope22
Server and time: Sybil around 2:30 GMT
Logs and/or screenshots: I cannot give logs of the shutters since it does not show that bridge shutters crushed me but I will go on from the scream.
Spoiler:
Bruce Greenawalt screams!
Bruce Greenawalt has been stunned with the stunbaton by Security Cyborg-595!
Bruce Greenawalt [145.9] says, "AI IS CAUSING HARM"
Bruce Greenawalt says, "AI IS CAUSING HARM"
Security Cyborg-595 is trying to put handcuffs on Bruce Greenawalt!
Bruce Greenawalt [145.9] says, "AI ROGUE"
Bruce Greenawalt says, "AI ROGUE"
Deckland [145.9] says, "ai open Robotics maint"
Bruce Greenawalt [145.9] says, "IT SMASHED ME WITH SHUTTERS"
Bruce Greenawalt says, "IT SMASHED ME WITH SHUTTERS"
Nikolas Sanders [145.9] says, "AI, state laws"
Von Stroeheim asks, "Baldric's?"
Bruce Greenawalt [145.9] says, "AI you broke law one. Go kill yourself"
Bruce Greenawalt says, "AI you broke law one. Go kill yourself"
Mender Slan [145.9] says, "Medical, open up please."
Leo Spaceman [Security] says, "I was just told Baldric, Terry and Ricardo were seen chanting by runes"
Bruce Greenawalt says, "let me go borg"
Felix Hunter says, "What you catch him doing b org"
Security Cyborg-595 states, "Cultist sir"
Bruce Greenawalt says, "You piece of shit"
Description of what happened:
Cult round but I haven't been doing anything cultish at all. The most antagonistic thing that I would qualify for is just getting weapons and shit from an officer ID I found but I haven't even been giving them out except two stunbatons. AI started ordering stuff and sending the shuttle away before we can unload our own (which would piss me off even without being a cultist because our points) so I spaced his junk as revenge. Then I proceeded to take down the ordering consoles around the station and then the one in the bridge (the AI baited me to go there) where AI crushed me with the shutters.

Not only that, borg took me to perma and told the warden that I was a cultist (with no proof whatsoever, my only crime was breaking into the bridge and I didn't have any cultist junk on me except a laser they knew I had from so long ago) and then in full shitsec fashion I was put into perma and eventually killed because "cultist" which no one actually knew I was one to begin with. The AI really screwed me over in this round by shuttercrushing me and sending me to sec as a cultist without any proof which caused my eventual death which was predictable given how shit sec was that round (they were executing everyone)

Why they should be banned:
AI broke law one and caused my death in a very foreseeable fashion. I'm not sure about the borg being told about me being a cultist or if he made the assumption on his own (which is just as bad since like I said there was no proof and in it saying that I was caused my eventual death) Also this is not the first time of Nope22 playing as an AI has really caused trouble to crewmembers (once he baited me into getting forceborged because PALADIN AI hur hur "is that evil I smell" bullshit)
Jeb
Byond Username: Stapler2025

Re: ASIMOV AI killed me

Post by Jeb » #2626

I was ghosting this round and can verify the events that happened in Security, but was not a witness to the shuttersmashing.

Can also verify that the AI was mass spending cargonia's points to order Holy Water, even though the chaplain was alive and well the entire time, parading around with security.
Guy that made a thing that got put on the homepage of /tg/station13
Defeated in the Great Purge of 2014
[Security] Fiz Bump says, "Beats me, I'm not a scientist. But this is a problem that can be solved with harmbatons."
Johnson Fitzwell asks, "HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?"
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Post by Jordie0608 » #2632

Nope22 has been directed to this thread.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #2683

Due to a history of being a terrible AI, i'm gunna apply a permaban from silicon until he's at least spoke on here.
I play Boris Pepper.
Hornygranny
Horny Police
Byond Username: Hornygranny

Post by Hornygranny » #3128

Locking topic, if Nope22 wants this lifted they can appeal.