Bottom post of the previous page:

Well I doubt there's a slide or sand pit, there's probably a swing though
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Re: 2k17 /pol/

Post by calzilla1 » #328717

So a medieval themed adult sex kindergarten
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #329430

itt: virgins feeling superior to people who actually get laid
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #329443

looks like someone forgot the safeword
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #329484

At least its not medbay lizard ERP
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #329496

don't skinkshame, xsi
starmute
Byond Username: Starmute

Post by starmute » #329657

Replying in a forum about a forum.

Inception.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #330438

Trump pardoned a guy, Joe(?) Arpaio from Arizona, and like clockwork the predictable offenders are crawling out of the woodwork to call the guy/Trump/a passing dog racist/sexist/etc.

More importantly, Texas is about to get fucked by a hurricane.

Don't die, Texas.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #330495

Did not BARACK OBAMA pardon and give clemency to hundreds of drug dealers?
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #330514

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Did not BARACK OBAMA pardon and give clemency to hundreds of drug dealers?
The MSM didnt cover it so it didn't happen :^)
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #330562

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Did not BARACK OBAMA pardon and give clemency to hundreds of drug dealers?
ah yes

them people holding an eightball of crack who CLEARLY have intent to sell.

because you know, giving a minimum of 20 years for holding more than 2g of crack is a fair and appropriate punishment
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #330568

12 pictures of crying black women that will make you say fuck having laws and sheeeiit
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #330569

fair and appropriate punishment

bonus points because crack is a black peoples drug
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #330574

How to not receive the crazy punishment for dealing drugs: Don't have drugs
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #330577

>dealing drugs

no dealer is going to have an eightball you fucking kettle lmao, an eightball is enough for a fucking weekend, esp. if its crack.

if you're slinging crack you're going to have atleast more than an ounce. intent to sell is a bullshit label used to justify bigger punishments.

sorry im just from an actual functionally smart country where we don't pretend that addiction isn't a psychological condition and instead treat all our junkies like criminals. in fact, in my country we don't ruin peoples lives over a few grams of smack and instead offer them support.

crazy and shocking i know, fucking communists
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #330580

like i guess if you're 60 years old and you go to the local community centre to play bingo you probably do think the only way someone would have an ounce of weed is because they're selling it.

but imma tell you right now buying wholesale is far, far cheaper than buying an eighth each time you run out. like 50 bucks cheaper.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #330596

>Colonic acid is a druggy
No surprises there.

Bet you have long messy hair like Brand too
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #330600

i smoke weed...

i sometimes snort a little bit of coke here and there but that shit is expensive

im basically like every other white male in this country
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #330601

Anyone who uses drugs deserves to be put in a room and forcibly overdosed on their drug of choice and dumped in the South china sea.

Marijuana addicts, being immune to overdose, woll be provided the alternative punishment of being put in a room and forced to come up with iseas for hollywood blockbusters while high on the devil's lettuce.
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #330624

I wouldn't have a problem with hard drugs if they didn't Neo-colonize the Amazonas natives just to produce more.
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #330644

its incredibly funny to see conscious, thinking npcs actually afraid of substances
it's like you are actually afraid of yourself or something
i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

XSI

Post by XSI » #330671

From how it works with weed (And previously shrooms) being mostly legal here
Stop being shit about drugs

It turns out helping the addicted users is a lot more useful than throwing them in jail. And most of them don't seem to need help either when their dealer has a licence and gets regular checkups by the cops to make sure that the product isn't fucked and that they know what to do in case of emergencies
There was exactly one case of shrooms going bad and the result killing a tourist, which made policians ban("Morality should be legalised"-christian politicians were in power) them because they needed an excuse.
(Tourist also used other, non-legal drugs and got drunk at the same time as taking a massive amount of shrooms. Then he fell off a bridge and died.)

As it turns out, most people make conscious decisions and are mostly rational about what substances they put into their body. As long as there's no dealer trying to convince them to try the more addictive/expensive stuff so he can profit more.
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #330676

Drugs are degenerate.
Bring back papercult.

XSI

Post by XSI » #330689

I find that a silly idea
Painkillers are also drugs, addictive, and so on
Yet those are not considered degenerate

People will use drugs anyway, even if illegal. So the best solution is to make sure everything is safe
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #330705

the best part is that REEE REEE REEEEEEE IT'S A GATEWAAAYYYY DRUUUGGGGG THAT'S WHAT MAKES IT BAD AND WY WE CAN'T LEGALISE IT shit

who could have figured that having to go to a straight-up drug dealer to acquire said substances would put people in contact with harder drugs

I honestly bet that all the "lol weed 420 lmao" would vanish like fucking morning mist if it was legal too, those annoying stoner shitheads only make a big deal out of it 'cause it's LOOK AT HOW REBELLIOUS I AM, SEE I'M REBELLING, BREAKING THE LAW, DEFYING THE SYSTEM as they commit a crime that virtually nobody other than a bunch of handwringing headasses actually gives a shit about
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #330729

Cocaine and heroin are not harmless
starmute
Byond Username: Starmute

Post by starmute » #330739

What are is the forums thoughts about Pres Trump pardoning Joe Arpeio?

Personally I think while legal, Joe really wasn't a good candidate to be released by pardon. He would arrest people on basis of their skin and illegally detain them. That being said his crime was criminal contempt, he willfully violated the law while he was a officer of the law. He was sentenced to something like a year in jail.

Was the pardon a good action?

Regarding the other matter
Personally I cannot do "drugs" but as long as someone does no harm to others I don't see a problem. Alcohol is a "drug" that I cannot consume as well, I see it having positive and negative effects upon people and mostly people do it for their entertainment.
XSI

Post by XSI » #330751

The guy is 85, he's not going to do anything anymore except maybe sit at a retirement home for a few years before expiring
I have no strong feelings about that whatsoever. Every president seems to pardon a bunch of people for whatever reason, and with how political the court system is in the US it's pretty much what I expect them to do

Trump pardons guy who hunts and arrests people that are suspected of being illegal immigrants
Business as usual
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #330821

Jontrons back yay
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #330904

CosmicScientist wrote:Which country are you from now, Colonic?

The weedlmao ledditors bitch endlessly about the UK's drug laws, Theresa having a personal vendetta against their durgz and that the state should sell all the durgz because it'll pay for itself apparently.
portugal

we decriminalised all drugs in the early 2000s, which funnily enough meant we saw a decrease in smackheads...

once again its almost like treating addicts as patients instead of criminals helps them out.
InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #330919

Jontron did nothing wrong.
Bring back papercult.

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #330956

Ha. Portugal.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #330993

Portugal - otherwise known as discount Spain, whose only contribution to the world was inventing the slave triangle.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #331709

[youtube]6CWeP3pS2HM[/youtube]
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #332005

Seagal is our guy.
InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #332052

Speaking of drugs, apparently Austalia will be testing welfare recipients for drugs? digg is very pissed about that for reasons I can't possibly discern. Crackheads and other subhumans shouldn't get goverment money, if you ask me.
Bring back papercult.

ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #332055

digg near exclusively consists of hyper liberal ideologues that think any barrier to free money is a means for whitey to keep darky down.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #332064

Does gasoline even show up on a urine test?
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #332107

Probably not but you can't get high off gasoline in Australia because they use a special formula that prevents it.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #332196

InsaneHyena wrote:Speaking of drugs, apparently Austalia will be testing welfare recipients for drugs? digg is very pissed about that for reasons I can't possibly discern. Crackheads and other subhumans shouldn't get goverment money, if you ask me.
it wastes money and doesn't stop anything.

people will just get someone to piss in a bottle for them.

also imagine if i got fired and i wanted to pop down into centerlinks to get my cheque so i dont fucking starve but i've been smoking weed for the past year in my spare time.

WHOOPS GUESS IM GOING TO FAIL EVERY SINGLE TEST FOR THE NEXT HALF A YEAR BECAUSE IM ALWAYS GOING TO TEST POSITIVE FOR THC.

people using centerlinks money to get more smack or meth or whatever the fuck they wanna do is a very small minority, but a whole lot of people smoke weed and they're testing for that so i guess they're all fucked.

conservatives seems to think that 90% of all welfare receivers are dirty cheats and i guess you would from your priviliged silver spoon asses but majority of welfare receivers just are down in luck and have ZERO safety nets because this isn't the 50's anymore savings don't exist and you have zero fucking assets because the house market is impossible to buy into if you're poor.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #332200

remember its poor peoples fault theyre poor, they should just be born into wealth L O L
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #332204

Yeah man poor people just can't help but dope up on illicit substances, how dare the government hold them accountable when it comes time for the free money to be handed out
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #332206

motherfucker can you literally not read

i just gave you a fucking example, they would not accept me because ive smoked weed even though otherwise i'm a model fucking citizen, i pay my taxes, i rarely go to the hospital. im sorry that i am ingesting the devils lettuce but its my free time to which i can do whatever the fuck i want with.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #332207

https://www.newscientist.com/article/21 ... g-welfare/

but you know of course its going to work...

drug testing for welfare payments has only worked forever.

oh wait no it hasn't, it's never worked actually, whoops
However, medical groups including the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP), the Australian Medical Association (AMA) and the Royal Australasian College of Physicians have raised concerns about the plan.

Drug testing of welfare recipients has previously had little success in New Zealand, and in Utah and Missouri in the US. In New Zealand, for example, 8,001 welfare recipients were drug-screened as part of a NZ$1 million programme, but only 22 tested positive. Studies of compulsory treatment for drug problems have also found limited benefits.
but of course these are from professionals and you retards opinions on what they say is that its all "fake news" paid for by oros or some garbage so what do they know am i right lol

lets keep punishing poor people for wanting a release on their shit life every now and then.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #332208

ColonicAcid wrote:lets keep punishing poor people for wanting a release on their shit life every now and then.
Yes, lets. Don't break the law (read: smoke weed) if you want the government to give you free money. Debate weed's benefits all you want, but if it's AGAINST THE LAW TO SMOKE IT, end of story as far as the government is concerned.

Random tests not working is a fair point, but I say doing something is better than doing nothing, though I'd have to see the price tag more closely to get an idea of if it'd be worth it or not.

Also why are you always so assblasted like haha chill my guy
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
bman
Github User
Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

Post by bman » #332216

colonicacid more like COMMUNISTACID LOL

EDIT: remember if you choose to smoke weed that is a 100% your decision and you need to take responsibility for your actions
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #332219

I knew you were going to say that and u have now fallen into my trap.

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."

Yall always praise your founding fathers for having unending wisdom and I actually agree with ol' Jefferson here .
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #332220

ColonicAcid wrote:I knew you were going to say that and u have now fallen into my trap.

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."

Yall always praise your founding fathers for having unending wisdom and I actually agree with ol' Jefferson here .
who are you to say which laws are unjust though?
edit: im not even a burger
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #332221

>haha why you so assblasted dude.

When you have to be responsible for your family and your welfare gets taken away because of a drug test that could test positive from using drugs from literal months ago you'll understand why having this crusade against drug users and welfare offenders is a good reason to get riled up.

Don't worry, I'm sure you don't have to deal with any of this shit anyway in your sheltered suburb.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #332223

Because maybe treating the mentally unwell as criminals is as medieval as it gets.

You think locking up schizos would be a just law? Then why do you think locking up drug addicts is a suitable punishment?
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #332225

ColonicAcid wrote:Because maybe treating the mentally unwell as criminals is as medieval as it gets.

You think locking up schizos would be a just law? Then why do you think locking up drug addicts is a suitable punishment?
being mentally ill is not something you can control, being a drug addict is a consequence of your actions.