[Nervere] Brille65 - Clarification, - Please no perm ban.

Appeals which have been closed.
Brille65
Byond Username: Brille65

[Nervere] Brille65 - Clarification, - Please no perm ban.

Post by Brille65 » #498273

Byond account and character name: Brille65 / Benjamin Hawkeye Pierce
Banning admin: Nervere
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Permanent game ban
Ban reason and length:
"On Round 109654, killed a scientist and (maybe?) the clown for defending against an intruder in science. Later, carded the AI without authorization and was executed by security and the captain. Was talking about their conflict with the captain mid-round in OOC. The constant rulebreaking from you, respecially regarding rule and escalation, has not seen any improvement, so it is my opinion that our community is better off without you"

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 31.5.2019 21:40:15 (UTC +1 i guess?)
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): All of them
Your side of the story:

Referring to the following request https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=22803
I would like to ask again for unbanning. Nervere, if you yourself were playing on the server, you would notice that there are billions of "shitters". Nobody cares if you politely ask them to leave. They break up. They steal things. They attack people. They even kill you when you ask them to leave. Then you wonder if people are not just stupid and waiting to be killed? In the Concrete case, I've heard reports that people in the science area have been attacked by these guys, and then they just look after them. In addition, they became cyborgs, they were not even killed.
 "You deciding to card the AI ​​and then getting smacked down for it is not really my concern"
What do you want to say with it? You claim that I took the AI ​​with me, but if you had looked at the logs for only 5 minutes you would have to see that I did not even enter the first room of the AI ​​satellite. Without permission? Oh, oh, an admin is lying? Someone in the command chat said I should check the AI. I planned that too. And if somebody in the command chat says that then I assume that this is someone with authority.

I helped so many people on this server who had problems with their job, mainly in the area of ​​"Robotics". (Go ask around! I am more usefull than some Admin who just tell people to fuck off in the a-help!) At least I TRY to talk to the people before I remove them when I see them trying to break in or take off any shit. Of course you do not see that. The admins only see, oh. Some git writes a ticket because it is attacked. Oh, he's really being attacked. Well, YOLO lets just ban the guy who defends his department. We do not care about shit. We have enough players, we can afford it.
That one is upset about a stupid captain after such an action is indeed understandable somewhere, right? Oh right. Admins, above all you, have no emotions. Yes, I often react rather impulsively, but I think that I help the players rather (as good as I can) than that I pity them. I'm sorry, of course, that people are actively lying in the admin tickets and claiming to be the innocence of the countryside, and then admins like you, "Nervere," walk off and believe anything without checking the report.
What ever. I still argue for being released. Loosens the ban at least in time to 1 month or something, at least 50% of the ban reason are not shameless and lying fiction. Thank you.

Oh. p.S I understand the rules already. Do you understand what it means to be an admin / to have a position of power?
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Re: [Nervere] Brille65 - Clarification, - Please no perm ban.

Post by Hulkamania » #498278

You just appealed this permanent ban two weeks ago, our rule is that you must wait a year before appealing again.

This is denied on those grounds. I recommend you play on another server so you can come back with a voucher of good faith if you wish to play on /tg/ again.