Cheese Pizza 2077

Talk about video games here
User avatar
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: An0n3

Cheese Pizza 2077

Postby Timbrewolf » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:49 pm #507659

Didja preorder it yet /tg/?

What toppings you gonna get?

TSR is updating and releasing the pen and paper RPG system again under the name Cyberpunk Red and word is it is goode. Pizza you can enjoy with friend.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno

NSFW:
Image



User avatar
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 pm
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: Cheese Pizza 2077

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:14 pm #507668

What the fuck
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
SaveVatznick
 
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:40 am
Byond Username: SaveVatznick

Re: Cheese Pizza 2077

Postby SaveVatznick » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:42 pm #507671

Why would you ever pre-order anything. Does that mean you order it before you order it?
Leora Fleebish is every bad part of me stuffed into a 32x32 sprite.

User avatar
IkeTG
 
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:03 am
Location: Here, Now
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Re: Cheese Pizza 2077

Postby IkeTG » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:27 am #507713

cyberpunk is an inherently bad aesthetic
NSFW:
Image
Spoiler:

User avatar
PKPenguin321
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:02 pm
Location: U S A, U S A, U S A
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Re: Cheese Pizza 2077

Postby PKPenguin321 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:00 am #507720

SaveVatznick wrote:Why would you ever pre-order anything.

brain damage or brainwashing or some other form of brain subversion
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
XSI
 
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:41 pm
Byond Username: XSI

Re: Cheese Pizza 2077

Postby XSI » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:09 am #507723

People who pre-order anything have a case of being awful at any sort of planning or pattern recognition
Don't blame them, some people just can't do basic skills such as those

User avatar
PKPenguin321
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:02 pm
Location: U S A, U S A, U S A
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Re: Cheese Pizza 2077

Postby PKPenguin321 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:38 am #507749

The only case I can think of where it's kinda okay is if it's a birthday gift or something but the game isn't quite out yet
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
Qbmax32
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:05 am
Location: somewhere
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Re: Cheese Pizza 2077

Postby Qbmax32 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:41 am #507766

Games been hyped up and circlejerked to death already so there’s no way it’s going to live up to everyone’s expectations. I’ll probably buy it if it’s any good but it’s still hilarious how these people bitch and moan about EA and Ubisoft or whatever and pledge to never preorder anything again but then switch sides the moment they find something they like.
my admin feedback thread


quotes
Spoiler:
angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard


imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING


deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.

datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.

Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit

Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)

Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores

Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate

BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.

feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing

Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.

Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.

Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread

imsxz wrote:nervore

FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.

afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me

Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....

Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead

CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs

User avatar
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: Cheese Pizza 2077

Postby Timbrewolf » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:26 pm #507771

Wow don't anybody start having fun in here or getting excited for stuff.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno

NSFW:
Image

User avatar
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: Cheese Pizza 2077

Postby Timbrewolf » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:36 pm #507772

IkeTG wrote:cyberpunk is an inherently bad aesthetic


This trolling is so weak I can hear your Life Alert going off.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno

NSFW:
Image

User avatar
Qbmax32
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:05 am
Location: somewhere
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Re: Cheese Pizza 2077

Postby Qbmax32 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:58 pm #507775

Timbrewolf wrote:Wow don't anybody start having fun in here or getting excited for stuff.



Hey I never said you can’t be hyped for I’m saying that there’s no conceivable way the games gonna hold up to peoples stupid high expectations. CD Projekt Red has a track record for making GOTY’s but I’m just tempering my expectations against the hype so I’m not disappointed.
my admin feedback thread


quotes
Spoiler:
angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard


imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING


deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.

datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.

Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit

Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)

Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores

Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate

BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.

feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing

Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.

Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.

Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread

imsxz wrote:nervore

FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.

afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me

Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....

Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead

CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs

User avatar
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: Cheese Pizza 2077

Postby Timbrewolf » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:01 pm #507776

Qbmax32 wrote:
Timbrewolf wrote:Wow don't anybody start having fun in here or getting excited for stuff.



Hey I never said you can’t be hyped for I’m saying that there’s no conceivable way the games gonna hold up to peoples stupid high expectations. CD Projekt Red has a track record for making GOTY’s but I’m just tempering my expectations against the hype so I’m not disappointed.



Good man.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno

NSFW:
Image

User avatar
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 pm
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: Cheese Pizza 2077

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:58 pm #507823

i thought you were vehemently against fun, Timothy Brewolf.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Bolien
 
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:38 pm
Location: Sillycone Valley
Byond Username: Bolien

Re: Cheese Pizza 2077

Postby Bolien » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:59 pm #507824

I mean in multiple retail environments you can pre-order and then cancel it on launch if its not good/bad reviews.

Like with steam, pre-order, comes out, don't play and wait for reviews that day. If bad, refund.

Gamestop is actually the best for this. As a former employee you literally can always get your money back from a pre-order if you don't pick it up. So just pre-order, wait, and then cancel if need be.
Image
Image

User avatar
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 pm
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: Cheese Pizza 2077

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:47 pm #507833

isnt gamestop bankrupt
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: Cheese Pizza 2077

Postby Timbrewolf » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:26 pm #507854

So far they haven't advertised any kind of bonuses for pre-ordering, or a discount.
So if you have any objections just fuckin' dont. No reason to fret over it.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno

NSFW:
Image

User avatar
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 pm
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: Cheese Pizza 2077

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:15 am #507895

ha, fret

like a guitar
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
lntigracy
Confined to the shed
 
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:23 pm
Location: Commiefornia
Byond Username: Intigracy

Re: Cheese Pizza 2077

Postby lntigracy » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:59 am #538680

Delayed
Image

in advance of my eventual forum ban, I just wanted to say
you are mom is gay

User avatar
IkeTG
 
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:03 am
Location: Here, Now
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Re: Cheese Pizza 2077

Postby IkeTG » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:49 pm #538752

IkeTG wrote:cyberpunk is an inherently bad aesthetic

why did i post this
NSFW:
Image
Spoiler:

User avatar
Qbopper
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:34 pm
Location: Canada
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Re: Cheese Pizza 2077

Postby Qbopper » Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:34 am #538825

IkeTG wrote:
IkeTG wrote:cyberpunk is an inherently bad aesthetic

why did i post this


why DID you post that
Limey wrote:its too late.

Tlaltecuhtli
 
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:16 am
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Re: Cheese Pizza 2077

Postby Tlaltecuhtli » Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:35 am #538838

no mans punk 2077

User avatar
IkeTG
 
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:03 am
Location: Here, Now
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Re: Cheese Pizza 2077

Postby IkeTG » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:59 pm #538845

Qbopper wrote:
IkeTG wrote:
IkeTG wrote:cyberpunk is an inherently bad aesthetic

why did i post this


why DID you post that

idk im severely confused cause im excited for cp2077
NSFW:
Image
Spoiler:

User avatar
moiety
 
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:41 pm
Byond Username: Thatmoiety

Re: Cheese Pizza 2077

Postby moiety » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:49 pm #539162

As someone who has been mainline GMing CP2020 for the past 10 years... I honestly don't know if I'm excited for 2077 or not. Cyberpunk Red looks interesting and 2077 itself should be an amazing visual spectacle, but what I've seen in demos, etc, doesn't look super promising to me. I'm hoping to be proven wrong tho
I'm a bartender irl and I play Sara Winters, bartender extraordinaire in game. is that sad?

User avatar
Qbopper
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:34 pm
Location: Canada
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Re: Cheese Pizza 2077

Postby Qbopper » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:24 am #539227

I have really very little faith in this game to be honest but I'll be damned if CDPR aren't incredible at PR - they know their audience very well and have consistently been doing the dumbest shit to appeal to the redditcore gamer demographic

controversy over lootboxes in a multiplayer EA game? release a statement at the same time that your singleplayer (iirc we didn't know it'd get MP at the time) RPG won't have any microtransactions and watch it shoot up the front page of reddit and have thousands of people suck your company off as the second coming of christ

the game itself could be hot garbage and people will excuse it
Limey wrote:its too late.

User avatar
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: Cheese Pizza 2077

Postby Timbrewolf » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:44 am #539319

moiety wrote:As someone who has been mainline GMing CP2020 for the past 10 years... I honestly don't know if I'm excited for 2077 or not. Cyberpunk Red looks interesting and 2077 itself should be an amazing visual spectacle, but what I've seen in demos, etc, doesn't look super promising to me. I'm hoping to be proven wrong tho


CP2020 has some cool shit but also some real dumb shit. Rule of cool style over substance hell yeah but also if I roll a headshot you're fucking dead so yeah everything I just said was kind-of a lie if you dont wear a helmet or have a cyberskull you have a slight chance of immediate fatality whenever shot.

Really looking forward to Cyberpunk Red, about as much as CP2077. I have checked out the introductory product, not usually a fan of those "tiny boxed set you'll never use again once we finish the proper book" type preview things.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno

NSFW:
Image


Return to Video Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users