Rip trump

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.

Moderator: testing123

User avatar
Armhulen
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:30 pm
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: Rip trump

Postby Armhulen » Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:42 am #581131

Grazyn wrote:You don't have to complete a recount to flip a state. Just have the SCOTUS stop it while Trump is ahead

You don't "get" votes you have votes. A recount's only purpose is to remove fraudulent votes, not let SCOTUS decide who wins. Trust me on this, setting the precedent that the courts can randomly cut out however many votes they want to allow a party to win whilst also serving for life is a very quick way to lose the title of "democratic"

Can't we just agree that using fraudulent votes to unfairly win is insanely corrupt, but also using a bipartisan life position to force a party winner they like is also insanely corrupt? I don't want anyone who cheated their way into office in office, it betrays the country's foundational ideals of liberty and justice
Image



User avatar
XSI
 
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:41 pm
Byond Username: XSI

Re: Rip trump

Postby XSI » Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:06 pm #581136

If you're expecting 'democratic' from the US you're in for a lot of surprises both in the future and if you check the history books

That said the biggest things I've heard now is investigations into voting machines and counting software that re-assigned Trump votes to Biden in multiple key states. The same software was found to have led to irregularities in the 2016 election as well, though there's no solid proof of it doing any of this because for some reason voting machines are protected from inspections under multiple laws, including copyright and trade secret stuff

Here's a thing I got linked about those, highlighting the irregularities from 2016(Article from 2018)
https://medium.com/@inboulder/the-curio ... 9843a3fb6a

Tl;dr version:
Statistics and accountancy methods used to determine if someone bullshits numbers finds that some election results are very likely to have been tampered with
All these 'likely tampered' results came from places using a specific voting machine/system that has now been used in the 2020 election in many contested states
No conclusive evidence, just a lot of "Something looks to be very wrong here". It is entirely possible for this to be just coincidence, but it's what accountants use to catch people evading taxes and hiding financial data so it's likely that something has been messed with

User avatar
Stickymayhem
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:13 pm
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: Rip trump

Postby Stickymayhem » Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:55 pm #581138

Super Aggro Crag wrote:amazing how quickly you flip from "dude i care about you you're a good guy" to "BITE THE FUCKING CURB BROKEBRAIN"


You're literally mad at your own words my dude.
Image

Image

Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be

User avatar
Stickymayhem
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:13 pm
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: Rip trump

Postby Stickymayhem » Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:56 pm #581139

XSI wrote:If you're expecting 'democratic' from the US you're in for a lot of surprises both in the future and if you check the history books

That said the biggest things I've heard now is investigations into voting machines and counting software that re-assigned Trump votes to Biden in multiple key states. The same software was found to have led to irregularities in the 2016 election as well, though there's no solid proof of it doing any of this because for some reason voting machines are protected from inspections under multiple laws, including copyright and trade secret stuff

Here's a thing I got linked about those, highlighting the irregularities from 2016(Article from 2018)
https://medium.com/@inboulder/the-curio ... 9843a3fb6a

Tl;dr version:
Statistics and accountancy methods used to determine if someone bullshits numbers finds that some election results are very likely to have been tampered with
All these 'likely tampered' results came from places using a specific voting machine/system that has now been used in the 2020 election in many contested states
No conclusive evidence, just a lot of "Something looks to be very wrong here". It is entirely possible for this to be just coincidence, but it's what accountants use to catch people evading taxes and hiding financial data so it's likely that something has been messed with


https://www.eipartnership.net/rapid-res ... nt-tell-us
Image

Image

Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be

User avatar
wesoda25
 
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:32 pm
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Re: Rip trump

Postby wesoda25 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:19 pm #581142

lol

User avatar
MrAlphonzo
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 10:55 pm
Location: U S A, U S A, U S A
Byond Username: MrAlphonzo

Re: Rip trump

Postby MrAlphonzo » Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:52 pm #581143

wesoda25 wrote:lol
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote:i love alphonzo and he can be a lot of fun but bro you need to get laid come on

User avatar
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:45 am
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Re: Rip trump

Postby DrPillzRedux » Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:59 pm #581163

Gratz to the dembros if grandpa wins. Best to be patient just in case the courts pull the rug out from the old guy.

Also I remember reading a post itt thinking the right would riot if Trump didn't win and laughing. That's only a far left thing. The far right has loonies that conspire to overthrow key people, not to break everyone's shit.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty

bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Rip trump

Postby Timonk » Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:01 pm #581164

If right wing would riot all hell would break loose but it's only normal for BLM to riot!!
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.

Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this


Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image




The pink arrow is always right.

User avatar
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:45 am
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Re: Rip trump

Postby DrPillzRedux » Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:08 pm #581165

BLM, Antifa and any opportunists who're bored. The sad thing is that we've all grown so used to it that it's lost all shock value.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty

bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz

User avatar
Stickymayhem
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:13 pm
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: Rip trump

Postby Stickymayhem » Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:53 pm #581167

I'm sure there's an interesting psychology study to be had in looking at how the left and right wing exert political violence. The left gathers in protest and riots in groups while the right wing tends to have individuals who commit mass violence. Kind of reflects their policies in some aspects, the collective will versus the individualist
Image

Image

Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be

User avatar
remanseptim
 
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:38 pm
Byond Username: Remanseptim

Re: Rip trump

Postby remanseptim » Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:55 am #581271

the ride never ends
Image
Image

User avatar
oranges
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: #CHATSHITGETBANGED
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Rip trump

Postby oranges » Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:18 am #581282

this thread keeps giving free cope

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Rip trump

Postby Timonk » Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:29 am #581285

oranges wrote:this thread keeps giving free cope

Kobe
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.

Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this


Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image




The pink arrow is always right.

User avatar
Stickymayhem
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:13 pm
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: Rip trump

Postby Stickymayhem » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:22 pm #581300

Why are republicans so interested in coupes should I be investing in BMW?
Image

Image

Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be

User avatar
Lumbermancer
 
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:40 am
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Re: Rip trump

Postby Lumbermancer » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:49 pm #581805

Image
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Image

User avatar
Grazyn
 
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:01 am
Byond Username: Grazyn

Re: Rip trump

Postby Grazyn » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:06 am #581868

>so-called "journalists" acting like Giuliani's job is to win the cases and not just choke the courts with chaff so that state republicans have a reason to call off certification and Congress gets to re-elect Trump

User avatar
XSI
 
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:41 pm
Byond Username: XSI

Re: Rip trump

Postby XSI » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:33 pm #581888

Nobody trusts a journalist anymore these days
For good reason

Also apparently there's been a bunch more recounts and stuff. At this point I doubt it's going to be actual votes that determine who gets to sit in the white house though

User avatar
oranges
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: #CHATSHITGETBANGED
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Rip trump

Postby oranges » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:30 pm #581897

more free cope from grazyn and XSI

User avatar
MisterPerson
Board Moderator
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:26 pm
Byond Username: MisterPerson

Re: Rip trump

Postby MisterPerson » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:28 pm #581973

XSI wrote:Nobody trusts a journalist anymore these days
For good reason

Also apparently there's been a bunch more recounts and stuff. At this point I doubt it's going to be actual votes that determine who gets to sit in the white house though


I'm sure you have some evidence to back up a bold claim like that.
I code for the code project and moderate the code sections of the forums.

Feedback is dumb and it doesn't matter

User avatar
XivilaiAnaxes
 
Joined: Sat May 11, 2019 7:13 am
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Re: Rip trump

Postby XivilaiAnaxes » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:14 am #581982

Relax children, Trump is neither:
Smart enough
Charismatic enough
Bold enough
Popular enough

To legitimately pull off a Caesar, and the guy who genuinely was qualified to pull it off (a guy literally declared a god after his death) was promptly stabbed to death like 2 years after.

Don't "the directorate" me either that doesn't count.
Last edited by XivilaiAnaxes on Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.

User avatar
wesoda25
 
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:32 pm
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Re: Rip trump

Postby wesoda25 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:14 am #581983

Watching Rudy Giuliani press conferences until he says something truthful 35 hours

User avatar
Screemonster
 
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:23 pm
Byond Username: Scree

Re: Rip trump

Postby Screemonster » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:02 am #581991

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Relax children, Trump is neither:
Smart enough
Charismatic enough
Bold enough
Popular enough

To legitimately pull off a Caesar, and the guy who genuinely was qualified to pull it off (a guy literally declared a god after his death) was promptly stabbed to death like 2 years after.

Don't "the directorate" me either that doesn't count.

also he's been pissing off the secret service by exposing them to covid and you know what happened to roman emperors that pissed off the praetorian guard

User avatar
Grazyn
 
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:01 am
Byond Username: Grazyn

Re: Rip trump

Postby Grazyn » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:17 am #581999

Is sedition also protected under your "free speech" thing?

User avatar
Stickymayhem
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:13 pm
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: Rip trump

Postby Stickymayhem » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:01 am #582002

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Relax children, Trump is neither:
Smart enough
Charismatic enough
Bold enough
Popular enough

To legitimately pull off a Caesar, and the guy who genuinely was qualified to pull it off (a guy literally declared a god after his death) was promptly stabbed to death like 2 years after.

Don't "the directorate" me either that doesn't count.


No one anywhere in this community thinks trump is competent enough to pull off a successful coup EDIT: I mean anyone sane/not a magahat conspiracy nut

The attempt at the coup is itself a dangerous precedent to set when the next authoritarian leader could be far more charismatic and effective, The norms have all been broken and the next person to take advantage of that will benefit from Trump breaking the ice and normalising extreme executive power grabs.
Image

Image

Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be

User avatar
IkeTG
 
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:03 am
Location: Here, Now
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Re: Rip trump

Postby IkeTG » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:18 am #582004

the election was a fraud, there wasn't enough biden votes

mstachife
 
Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:00 am
Byond Username: Mstachife

Re: Rip trump

Postby mstachife » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:06 pm #582014

The head of the DOJ is Wiliam Barr, a trump appointee.
The head of the US postal service is Louis DeJoy, a trump appointee.
In Georgia, where some of this election fraud supposedly occurred, the governor is a republican.
The secretary of state in Georgia (the person in charge of elections) is a trump supporter and hasnt found anything.

So are the people committing this supposed fraud Republicans? An illuminati crab people cabal from southpark? Or maybe its fucking Skynet pulling strings from the ether I guess.

User avatar
Farquaar
 
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:20 am
Location: Somewhere north of Hogtown
Byond Username: Farquaar

Re: Rip trump

Postby Farquaar » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:03 pm #582019

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Relax children, Trump is neither:
Smart enough
Charismatic enough
Bold enough
Popular enough

To legitimately pull off a Caesar, and the guy who genuinely was qualified to pull it off (a guy literally declared a god after his death) was promptly stabbed to death like 2 years after.

Don't "the directorate" me either that doesn't count.

For whatever reason, a lot of people have trouble distinguishing whether Trump is an idiot or an evil genius. I believe that it's obvious he's the former, but more than a few neurotic people seem to think he's the latter when it suits their paranoid fantasies.

User avatar
XivilaiAnaxes
 
Joined: Sat May 11, 2019 7:13 am
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Re: Rip trump

Postby XivilaiAnaxes » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:01 am #582040

Stickymayhem wrote:No one anywhere in this community thinks trump is competent enough to pull off a successful coup EDIT: I mean anyone sane/not a magahat conspiracy nut

The attempt at the coup is itself a dangerous precedent to set when the next authoritarian leader could be far more charismatic and effective, The norms have all been broken and the next person to take advantage of that will benefit from Trump breaking the ice and normalising extreme executive power grabs.

I just want to point out the closest thing to "precedent" set before Caesar was Sulla doing the exact same thing, proscribing (fuck you nox that round was awesome) a bunch of political enemies then retiring after he was satisfied with his work.

Not "tried to subvert the election through the legal system before being laughed out of every court".

Relax. Besides, all the good coup d'etats are left wingers anyway.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Rip trump

Postby Timonk » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:06 am #582041

Trump is an evil idiot Farquaar, nothing else
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.

Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this


Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image




The pink arrow is always right.

User avatar
cacogen
 
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:27 am
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: Rip trump

Postby cacogen » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:57 am #582047

Farquaar wrote:
XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Relax children, Trump is neither:
Smart enough
Charismatic enough
Bold enough
Popular enough

To legitimately pull off a Caesar, and the guy who genuinely was qualified to pull it off (a guy literally declared a god after his death) was promptly stabbed to death like 2 years after.

Don't "the directorate" me either that doesn't count.

For whatever reason, a lot of people have trouble distinguishing whether Trump is an idiot or an evil genius. I believe that it's obvious he's the former, but more than a few neurotic people seem to think he's the latter when it suits their paranoid fantasies.

He has a low cunning
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this

User avatar
Rohen_Tahir
 
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:00 pm
Location: Chungus planet
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Re: Rip trump

Postby Rohen_Tahir » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:55 am #582053

mstachife wrote:The head of the DOJ is Wiliam Barr, a trump appointee.
The head of the US postal service is Louis DeJoy, a trump appointee.
In Georgia, where some of this election fraud supposedly occurred, the governor is a republican.
The secretary of state in Georgia (the person in charge of elections) is a trump supporter and hasnt found anything.

So are the people committing this supposed fraud Republicans? An illuminati crab people cabal from southpark? Or maybe its fucking Skynet pulling strings from the ether I guess.

Supa sekrit tru mp plan:
1. Introduce bad software into voting system
2. Introduce terrible procedures into voting system
3. Hire saboteurs to handle various aspect of the election and frame the Democratic Party for it
4. Hire time to assasinate RBG and appoint a new SCOTUS judge
5. Pay for 1-4 on election day through Trump's BTC wallet, emptying it entirelly
6. Tell supporters not to mail vote
7. Claim fraud
8. Null all mail votes
9. Wait for it to rain
10. Cover yourself in oil
11. Fly
12. Find dirty samples in dry places (Maintenance)
13. Bring sample to xenobiology and move them into a petri dish
14. Scan sample to see which cell-lines it has
15. Figure out the best chemicals to use to grow the cell line you wish to grow
16. Obtain chemicals by working together with other departmentcreating them with byproducts of created creatures
17. Insert chemicals in vat, and wait for cell-lines to grow
18. Cell line reaches full growth
19a. Experiment is succesful and the cell line spawns it's results (usually a mob)
19b. Other cell lines has grown too much as well, ruining the experiment.
20. Repeat 12-19

User avatar
Stickymayhem
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:13 pm
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: Rip trump

Postby Stickymayhem » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:47 am #582056

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:No one anywhere in this community thinks trump is competent enough to pull off a successful coup EDIT: I mean anyone sane/not a magahat conspiracy nut

The attempt at the coup is itself a dangerous precedent to set when the next authoritarian leader could be far more charismatic and effective, The norms have all been broken and the next person to take advantage of that will benefit from Trump breaking the ice and normalising extreme executive power grabs.

I just want to point out the closest thing to "precedent" set before Caesar was Sulla doing the exact same thing, proscribing (fuck you nox that round was awesome) a bunch of political enemies then retiring after he was satisfied with his work.

Not "tried to subvert the election through the legal system before being laughed out of every court".

Relax. Besides, all the good coup d'etats are left wingers anyway.


Your fixation on the roman empire as a blueprint for all future civilizations is a grossly oversimplified form of analysis with no practical value whatsoever.

Your argument here boils down to "Well wait, this didn't happen this way in an irrelevant ancient empire therefore it isn't correct"

Fucking bizarre my dude imagine having your brain scrambled this hard by a fucking fallout game
Image

Image

Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be

User avatar
Grazyn
 
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:01 am
Byond Username: Grazyn

Re: Rip trump

Postby Grazyn » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:07 pm #582057

>SCOTUS invalidates the election in 3 states
>it goes to Congress
>republican states' delegations are the majority but democrats can change House rules so Biden is elected
>senate selects the VP, they choose Trump
>Biden dies a few months into his term as expected
>Trump becomes president

User avatar
Lumbermancer
 
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:40 am
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Re: Rip trump

Postby Lumbermancer » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:52 pm #582058

Now it was Hugo Chavez and CIA apparently?
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Image

User avatar
Stickymayhem
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:13 pm
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: Rip trump

Postby Stickymayhem » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:46 pm #582061

Lumbermancer wrote:Now it was Hugo Chavez and CIA apparently?


It's astonishing how stupid they are and by extension how stupid they know their base is that they can just yell a name vaguely associated with some left wing anything and their base will assume it's evil and infecting america
Image

Image

Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be

User avatar
wesoda25
 
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:32 pm
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Re: Rip trump

Postby wesoda25 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:53 pm #582062

Stickymayhem wrote:Your fixation on the roman empire as a blueprint for all future civilizations is a grossly oversimplified form of analysis with no practical value whatsoever.

Your argument here boils down to "Well wait, this didn't happen this way in an irrelevant ancient empire therefore it isn't correct"

Fucking bizarre my dude imagine having your brain scrambled this hard by a fucking fallout game

You sure showed him sticky!

User avatar
remanseptim
 
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:38 pm
Byond Username: Remanseptim

Re: Rip trump

Postby remanseptim » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:37 pm #582067

imagine being EU and seething about burger politics
Image
Image

User avatar
Grazyn
 
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:01 am
Byond Username: Grazyn

Re: Rip trump

Postby Grazyn » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:52 pm #582088

remanseptim wrote:imagine being EU and seething about burger politics

In Italy we are used to chaotic elections with the actual winner emerging months after election day, it's fun to see the US go through the same shit

User avatar
XivilaiAnaxes
 
Joined: Sat May 11, 2019 7:13 am
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Re: Rip trump

Postby XivilaiAnaxes » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:54 pm #582091

Stickymayhem wrote:Your fixation on the roman empire as a blueprint for all future civilizations is a grossly oversimplified form of analysis with no practical value whatsoever.

Your argument here boils down to "Well wait, this didn't happen this way in an irrelevant ancient empire therefore it isn't correct"

Fucking bizarre my dude imagine having your brain scrambled this hard by a fucking fallout game

I mean, I could use France but Rome is closer to relevancy due to the fact they were literally founded on "fuck monarchies" (you know, like America was?) as opposed to "wow we love monarchy until Louis we hate Louis grrrr" in a continent full of nothing but other centuries old monarchies.

I could use Germany but that wasn't really a coup considering that was literally done through the political system in a country that was being thrown into a trashcan by the treaty of Versailles (yeah no shit they went crazy).

I could use Russia but again, it's another France.

None of these have anything to do with "BRO BUT he wants to use the court system that hasn't even slightly shown any interest in listening to tip over the election of the executive branch - one of three tiers of government!!!! HE'S GONNA INSPIRE A NEW DICTATOR TO OVERTHROW AMERICAN DEMOCRACY!!!!" Even if he succeeded, what? He'd have an extra 4 years being hamstrung by the blue house? He magically amends the constitution to get rid of term limits (even though he'd need to win house and senate by a supermajority) and be president for another 10 years before dropping dead? Pathetic.

I'm sorry that I'm using actual empirical evidence as opposed to a completely baseless "OH MY GOD THE WORLD IS BAD EVERYBODY PANIC THER WORLD IS ENDING" like whatever the fuck you're losing your shit about. There isn't going to be a great revolution. Relax.

Don't "fallout game" me when you don't know a goddamn thing.
Last edited by XivilaiAnaxes on Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.

User avatar
wesoda25
 
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:32 pm
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Re: Rip trump

Postby wesoda25 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:09 pm #582092

Russia is another france hmmmmmmmm

User avatar
XivilaiAnaxes
 
Joined: Sat May 11, 2019 7:13 am
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Re: Rip trump

Postby XivilaiAnaxes » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:11 pm #582093

wesoda25 wrote:Russia is another france hmmmmmmmm

Country run by a monarchy, happy enough with it. Incompetent Tzar(King) pisses everyone off, gets killed by peasants. Country has known nothing but authoritarianism and as a result doesn't really care that the new government is just as authoritarian.

No?

I suppose I could add galvanised by war from neighbouring powers so they don't really have the time or energy to think about it?
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.

User avatar
Armhulen
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:30 pm
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: Rip trump

Postby Armhulen » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:53 pm #582095

Grazyn wrote:>YOU ARE STILL HERE, LOL<
>SCOTUS invalidates the election in 3 states
>it goes to Congress
>republican states' delegations are the majority but democrats can change House rules so Biden is elected
>senate selects the VP, they choose Trump
>Biden dies a few months into his term as expected
>Trump becomes president
Image

User avatar
Rohen_Tahir
 
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:00 pm
Location: Chungus planet
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Re: Rip trump

Postby Rohen_Tahir » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:40 pm #582097

Supa ebil tru mp plan (v. 2.3):
Armhulen wrote:
Grazyn wrote:>YOU ARE STILL HERE, LOL<
>SCOTUS invalidates the election in 3 states
>it goes to Congress
>republican states' delegations are the majority but democrats can change House rules so Biden is elected
>senate selects the VP, they choose Trump
>Biden dies a few months into his term as expected
>Trump becomes president

User avatar
Stickymayhem
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:13 pm
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: Rip trump

Postby Stickymayhem » Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:43 am #582120

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:Your fixation on the roman empire as a blueprint for all future civilizations is a grossly oversimplified form of analysis with no practical value whatsoever.

Your argument here boils down to "Well wait, this didn't happen this way in an irrelevant ancient empire therefore it isn't correct"

Fucking bizarre my dude imagine having your brain scrambled this hard by a fucking fallout game

I mean, I could use France but Rome is closer to relevancy due to the fact they were literally founded on "fuck monarchies" (you know, like America was?) as opposed to "wow we love monarchy until Louis we hate Louis grrrr" in a continent full of nothing but other centuries old monarchies.

I could use Germany but that wasn't really a coup considering that was literally done through the political system in a country that was being thrown into a trashcan by the treaty of Versailles (yeah no shit they went crazy).

I could use Russia but again, it's another France.

None of these have anything to do with "BRO BUT he wants to use the court system that hasn't even slightly shown any interest in listening to tip over the election of the executive branch - one of three tiers of government!!!! HE'S GONNA INSPIRE A NEW DICTATOR TO OVERTHROW AMERICAN DEMOCRACY!!!!" Even if he succeeded, what? He'd have an extra 4 years being hamstrung by the blue house? He magically amends the constitution to get rid of term limits (even though he'd need to win house and senate by a supermajority) and be president for another 10 years before dropping dead? Pathetic.

I'm sorry that I'm using actual empirical evidence as opposed to a completely baseless "OH MY GOD THE WORLD IS BAD EVERYBODY PANIC THER WORLD IS ENDING" like whatever the fuck you're losing your shit about. There isn't going to be a great revolution. Relax.

Don't "fallout game" me when you don't know a goddamn thing.


Historical prescriptivism isn't empirical evidence, it's the kind of shit stefan molyneux does lmao

I never said there was going to be a great revolution what's happening to you.

Overthrowing american democracy is a strong word, it doesn't take much to subvert the winner of the election, look at Gore Bush in Florida. America literally got a different president due to right wing corruption and meddling. In a closer race that kind of shit can easily happen again, and the introduction of a competent republican leader combined with the disatisfaction of a Biden term will probably make that 2024 race pretty close

Again, you're literally only capable of analysing stuff through the lens of shit that already happened hundreds of years ago and it's extraordinarily simplistic.

Also >Russia is just another France

And he pretends he's educated
Image

Image

Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be

User avatar
XivilaiAnaxes
 
Joined: Sat May 11, 2019 7:13 am
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Re: Rip trump

Postby XivilaiAnaxes » Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:56 am #582121

I literally explained why both revolutions are similar, are you retarded or are you just unable to read?

Also did you honestly go from "The republicans are staging a coup! Smart dictators are going to use Trump's actions as precedence in the future" to "well george bush barely won the stupidly close election over gore see how bad things are?"

What is it? Trump is going to create precedent for something that happened over 10 years ago, by failing abysmally at it?

And you have the gall to claim "heh I'm the smart one" while providing nothing of substance. Get out of here Schutzstaffel boy.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.

User avatar
oranges
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: #CHATSHITGETBANGED
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Rip trump

Postby oranges » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:07 am #582123

I do like seeing the plans

User avatar
Grazyn
 
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:01 am
Byond Username: Grazyn

Re: Rip trump

Postby Grazyn » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:49 am #582127

Rohen_Tahir wrote:Supa ebil tru mp plan (v. 2.3):
Armhulen wrote:
Grazyn wrote:>YOU ARE STILL HERE, LOL<
>SCOTUS invalidates the election in 3 states
>it goes to Congress
>republican states' delegations are the majority but democrats can change House rules so Biden is elected
>senate selects the VP, they choose Trump
>Biden dies a few months into his term as expected
>Trump becomes president

American elections have ended with the victory of no-nonsense democratic statesman Joe Biden, but a series of legal loopholes and political mishaps assign the vice presidency to the republican candidate, eccentric conman and WWE superstar Donald J Trump. Hilarity ensues as two former opponents must share a scandal-ridden White House, but when a deadly pandemic threatens the country the unlikely couple will have to put aside their differences and learn to work together, for the good of America... and the entire world.
Coming next year to your nearest movie theater online streaming services,
MIXED TICKET

User avatar
cacogen
 
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:27 am
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: Rip trump

Postby cacogen » Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:09 pm #582135

Wow these posts are getting hot and heavy
Last edited by cacogen on Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this

User avatar
Farquaar
 
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:20 am
Location: Somewhere north of Hogtown
Byond Username: Farquaar

Re: Rip trump

Postby Farquaar » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:14 pm #582142

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:I literally explained why both revolutions are similar, are you retarded or are you just unable to read?

Also did you honestly go from "The republicans are staging a coup! Smart dictators are going to use Trump's actions as precedence in the future" to "well george bush barely won the stupidly close election over gore see how bad things are?"

What is it? Trump is going to create precedent for something that happened over 10 years ago, by failing abysmally at it?

And you have the gall to claim "heh I'm the smart one" while providing nothing of substance. Get out of here Schutzstaffel boy.

It’s almost as if engaging with Sticky on matters of politics is a fruitless waste of time and energy.

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Rip trump

Postby Timonk » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:27 am #582148

I'm going to close it
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.

Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this


Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image




The pink arrow is always right.

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Armhulen, nianjiilical, Timberpoes