Post by c1yd3i » #58280

Byond account and character name:
c1yd3i, have no idea what my character name was at the time

Banning admin:
No idea

Ban type (e.g. Engineering jobban):
Antag ban from cult, revolutionary, and (i think) blob or operative

Ban reason and length:
When I was made a cult member I disclosed my location over radio and said I was being held by a cult. Permanent.

Time ban was placed (including time zone):
No idea

Your side of the story:
When I was made a cult member I disclosed my location over radio and said I was being held by a cult.

Why you think you should be unbanned: This happened when I first started playing SS13. I was brand new to the game and didn't know that I had been made a cult member. Now I've been playing for close to a year. I forgot about the whole thing until I realized that I had never been a cult member on /tg/station and went to check my character settings.
Sometinyprick
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: STP

Re: c1yd3i - antag ban

Post by Sometinyprick » #58282

Your ban was placed by Nerolat.
Since this person is no longer an admin I will direct a headmin to this thread.
i play leo bonhart, feel free to grief me
Nerolat
Byond Username: Nerolat

Post by Nerolat » #58302

If what you are saying is true, I honestly have no idea why did I place a permament ban. Are you sure that is the only thing you did? Could be a mistake. In either way, yes, please get a headmin here.
c1yd3i
Byond Username: C1yd3i

Post by c1yd3i » #58340

Nerolat wrote:If what you are saying is true, I honestly have no idea why did I place a permament ban. Are you sure that is the only thing you did? Could be a mistake. In either way, yes, please get a headmin here.
I think you told me to tell you when I learned how to play or something like that and until then I'd be banned from the job, although my memory is hazy.
Nerolat
Byond Username: Nerolat

Post by Nerolat » #58559

c1yd3i wrote:
Nerolat wrote:If what you are saying is true, I honestly have no idea why did I place a permament ban. Are you sure that is the only thing you did? Could be a mistake. In either way, yes, please get a headmin here.
I think you told me to tell you when I learned how to play or something like that and until then I'd be banned from the job, although my memory is hazy.
Well, in that case, I probably should have given you a just a short team antag ban, sorry.
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Post by Jordie0608 » #58939

Unbanned.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.