Rip trump

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.

Moderator: testing123

User avatar
thehogshotgun
 
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:31 am
Location: The best damn country in the world
Byond Username: Thehogshotgun

Re: Rip trump

Postby thehogshotgun » Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:54 pm #586788

I don’t think we care



User avatar
XivilaiAnaxes
 
Joined: Sat May 11, 2019 7:13 am
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Re: Rip trump

Postby XivilaiAnaxes » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:05 pm #586789

Rustledjimm wrote:the best thing from Italy is risotto.

...
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.

User avatar
Rohen_Tahir
 
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:00 pm
Location: Chungus planet
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Re: Rip trump

Postby Rohen_Tahir » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:02 pm #586794

Rustledjimm wrote:If anyone ever visits I'll cook risotto for them.

Even if they don't I'll probably just cook it for myself anyway.

Fuck pasta*, the best thing from Italy is risotto.


*disclaimer: I still like pasta despite this statement.

ok

User avatar
IkeTG
 
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:03 am
Location: Here, Now
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Re: Rip trump

Postby IkeTG » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:40 pm #586796

Rustledjimm wrote:If anyone ever visits I'll cook risotto for them.

Even if they don't I'll probably just cook it for myself anyway.

Fuck pasta*, the best thing from Italy is risotto.


*disclaimer: I still like pasta despite this statement.

this kid doesn't know who mario mario is

User avatar
Rustledjimm
 
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:07 pm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Re: Rip trump

Postby Rustledjimm » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:59 pm #586832

And guess what you can make with left over risotto?

Mother fucking arancini.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Image

Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes

User avatar
trollbreeder
 
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:22 am
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Re: Rip trump

Postby trollbreeder » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:48 pm #586837

Rustledjimm wrote:And guess what you can make with left over risotto?

Mother fucking arancini.

you the what of now an is?
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Grazyn
 
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:01 am
Byond Username: Grazyn

Re: Rip trump

Postby Grazyn » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:55 pm #586838

Risotto is good. But using just chicken stock for it sounds a bit... plain.

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Rip trump

Postby Timonk » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:22 am #586851

I have never eaten risotto but I refuse to believe that rice and _____ tastes better that a delicious Italian pizza or some good fucking homemade spaghet from your loving family
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.

Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this


Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image




The pink arrow is always right.

User avatar
Rustledjimm
 
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:07 pm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Re: Rip trump

Postby Rustledjimm » Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:10 am #586852

Grazyn wrote:Risotto is good. But using just chicken stock for it sounds a bit... plain.


I mean I always have garlic and onions sweated down, some white wine, oregano, basil, other Italian herbs. Add in some mushrooms and any leftover chicken meat.

Did you really think I made it with just stock?
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Image

Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Rip trump

Postby Timonk » Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:28 am #586856

When does spiced risotto reach the point where it's risottod spice
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.

Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this


Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image




The pink arrow is always right.

User avatar
Lumbermancer
 
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:40 am
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Re: Rip trump

Postby Lumbermancer » Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:35 am #586858

aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Image

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Rip trump

Postby Timonk » Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:39 am #586859

IP grabber
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.

Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this


Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image




The pink arrow is always right.

User avatar
Rustledjimm
 
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:07 pm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Re: Rip trump

Postby Rustledjimm » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:34 am #586862

The era of trump tweets is over.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Image

Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes

User avatar
cacogen
 
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:27 am
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: Rip trump

Postby cacogen » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:45 am #586868

Really tasteful fonts on that New Years resolution
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this

User avatar
Screemonster
 
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:23 pm
Byond Username: Scree

Re: Rip trump

Postby Screemonster » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:02 am #586877


User avatar
Grazyn
 
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:01 am
Byond Username: Grazyn

Re: Rip trump

Postby Grazyn » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:23 am #586878

Rustledjimm wrote:
Grazyn wrote:Risotto is good. But using just chicken stock for it sounds a bit... plain.


I mean I always have garlic and onions sweated down, some white wine, oregano, basil, other Italian herbs. Add in some mushrooms and any leftover chicken meat.

Did you really think I made it with just stock?

Yeah it sounded odd because stock, onions and white wine is just basic risotto
Personally I like it most with saffron and parmesan (milanese). Or a simple tomato sauce and basil. Asparagus (when it's the season) is also really good for some highbrow risotto.

User avatar
Rustledjimm
 
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:07 pm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Re: Rip trump

Postby Rustledjimm » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:38 am #586880

I add a little parmesan, not much though as I'm not a huge fan of it. My partner adds a lot to her portions.

I've yet to have asparagus with risotto. I usually just grill or fry asparagus in garlic. Something I've taken to recently is adding porcini mushrooms with a bit of the liquid I used to rehydrate them into the risotto.

I'll need to try asparagus next time.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Image

Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes

User avatar
Screemonster
 
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:23 pm
Byond Username: Scree

Re: Rip trump

Postby Screemonster » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:54 pm #586902

one time I accidentally bought a sweet dessert wine to make risotto and it worked really fucking well

User avatar
XSI
 
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:41 pm
Byond Username: XSI

Re: Rip trump

Postby XSI » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:59 pm #586903

Risotto is pretty great but most people don't know how to even make it
It's not even that hard

Also politics
Image

User avatar
Grazyn
 
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:01 am
Byond Username: Grazyn

Re: Rip trump

Postby Grazyn » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:01 pm #586904

XSI wrote:Risotto is pretty great but most people don't know how to even make it
It's not even that hard

Also politics
Image

Lol

Also yeah risotto isn't hard but it's boring because you have to stay there to stir it and add broth all the time

PostThis post was deleted by cacogen on Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:35 pm.
Reason: Twice

User avatar
cacogen
 
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:27 am
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: Rip trump

Postby cacogen » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:34 pm #586916

Weird to learn about people cooking and having partners on here
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Rip trump

Postby Timonk » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:59 pm #586923

joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.

Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this


Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image




The pink arrow is always right.

User avatar
Rustledjimm
 
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:07 pm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Re: Rip trump

Postby Rustledjimm » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:10 am #586957

Am I weird that I kinda enjoy the stirring and adding stock bit. I suppose I enjoy the impending outcome of the constant stirring.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Image

Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Rip trump

Postby Timonk » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:45 am #587038

I wonder if Crag is stuck in D.C
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.

Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this


Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image




The pink arrow is always right.

User avatar
cacogen
 
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:27 am
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: Rip trump

Postby cacogen » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:50 pm #587085

I wonder if D.C. is stuck in Crag's mind
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this

User avatar
Rustledjimm
 
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:07 pm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Re: Rip trump

Postby Rustledjimm » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:14 pm #587090

There's definitely a tinge of irony to the facts that a police officer, who supported Trump, was dragged to the ground and beaten, given fatal injuries, with American flags by people who call themselves the party of Law and Order and were waving Blue Lives Matter flags.


At some points do you not say "Maybe we're the bad guys?".
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Image

Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Rip trump

Postby Timonk » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:46 pm #587094

They beat up a protector of the law so they could enforce the law
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.

Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this


Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image




The pink arrow is always right.

User avatar
Lumbermancer
 
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:40 am
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Re: Rip trump

Postby Lumbermancer » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:53 pm #587097

aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Image

User avatar
cacogen
 
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:27 am
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: Rip trump

Postby cacogen » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:07 pm #587100

I'm not sure why they want to install Trump as dictator. What specifically does he do for them?
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this

User avatar
Rustledjimm
 
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:07 pm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Re: Rip trump

Postby Rustledjimm » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:11 pm #587101

He "owns the libs" which is apparently all that matters to the right these days.


Also all the conspiracy theories they believe. At this point its a complete personality cult. Yes, personality cult. Because it is a cult. They do not believe anything unless it comes from the cult leader, or his family and chosen people such as Ted Cruz. Once the cult breaks reality and replaces it with their own version of reality in your head it's difficult to break out of the mindset.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Image

Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes

User avatar
Rohen_Tahir
 
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:00 pm
Location: Chungus planet
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Re: Rip trump

Postby Rohen_Tahir » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:13 pm #587103

Rustledjimm wrote:There's definitely a tinge of irony to the facts that a police officer, who supported Trump, was dragged to the ground and beaten, given fatal injuries, with American flags by people who call themselves the party of Law and Order and were waving Blue Lives Matter flags.


At some points do you not say "Maybe we're the bad guys?".

Some Trump supporters hate the police.

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Rip trump

Postby Timonk » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:17 pm #587106

I wouldn't say that they are right, they are like a special breed of political views
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.

Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this


Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image




The pink arrow is always right.

User avatar
XSI
 
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:41 pm
Byond Username: XSI

Re: Rip trump

Postby XSI » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:13 am #587115

cacogen wrote:I'm not sure why they want to install Trump as dictator. What specifically does he do for them?


From what I heard, the positive thing they mention about him is mostly because he does economy pretty well
Other than that it's mostly "So the other side doesn't fuck up everything and ruin our lives as they promised to do every day the last 5 years"
It's kind of an existential threat to many people, so it's no wonder that they do whatever they can

User avatar
Grazyn
 
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:01 am
Byond Username: Grazyn

Re: Rip trump

Postby Grazyn » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:06 am #587129

Rustledjimm wrote:He "owns the libs" which is apparently all that matters to the right these days.


Also all the conspiracy theories they believe. At this point its a complete personality cult. Yes, personality cult. Because it is a cult. They do not believe anything unless it comes from the cult leader, or his family and chosen people such as Ted Cruz. Once the cult breaks reality and replaces it with their own version of reality in your head it's difficult to break out of the mindset.

Nah, they really only believe Trump. I had the pleasure to browse thedonald.win for the last couple months and they can switch opinion on everyone but Trump in a heartbeat, depending on whatever narrative is being pushed by propaganda accounts. First the Scotus judges were heroes who were gonna save the constitution, the next day they were satanic paedophiles. Same thing with Pence. Also before the 6th every post was someone bragging about their guns and how they were going full 1776 by seizing power if Congress didn't certify Trump. Next day, it was actually antifa who invaded the capitol and anyone advocating violence is an FBI plant who's trying to put Trump supporters in a bad light. Also believe everything Lin Wood says because he was right about Pence betraying Trump by not opening the alternative elector votes.

User avatar
XSI
 
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:41 pm
Byond Username: XSI

Re: Rip trump

Postby XSI » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:22 am #587134

It's okay, this will convince them all to drop Trump
Something way more important has banned them for supporting republicans
https://twitter.com/babscon/status/1348 ... 73505?s=21

They're no longer allowed in brony conventions if they support Trump

User avatar
Rustledjimm
 
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:07 pm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Re: Rip trump

Postby Rustledjimm » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:38 pm #587138

The funny thing is you say they'll follow Trump no matter what but on thedonald after Trump asked them to go home I saw a few comments saying "why is he acting like a cuck? This is bigger than him and if he turns on us we will get him too" and shit along those lines.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Image

Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes

User avatar
Stickymayhem
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:13 pm
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: Rip trump

Postby Stickymayhem » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:39 pm #587143

Grazyn wrote:
Rustledjimm wrote:He "owns the libs" which is apparently all that matters to the right these days.


Also all the conspiracy theories they believe. At this point its a complete personality cult. Yes, personality cult. Because it is a cult. They do not believe anything unless it comes from the cult leader, or his family and chosen people such as Ted Cruz. Once the cult breaks reality and replaces it with their own version of reality in your head it's difficult to break out of the mindset.

Nah, they really only believe Trump. I had the pleasure to browse thedonald.win for the last couple months and they can switch opinion on everyone but Trump in a heartbeat, depending on whatever narrative is being pushed by propaganda accounts. First the Scotus judges were heroes who were gonna save the constitution, the next day they were satanic paedophiles. Same thing with Pence. Also before the 6th every post was someone bragging about their guns and how they were going full 1776 by seizing power if Congress didn't certify Trump. Next day, it was actually antifa who invaded the capitol and anyone advocating violence is an FBI plant who's trying to put Trump supporters in a bad light. Also believe everything Lin Wood says because he was right about Pence betraying Trump by not opening the alternative elector votes.


The point of Trump is he legitimizes the worst impulses of many of his electorate. How can you convince someone their beliefs are irrational, insane and genocidal if they are the beliefs of the president?

All the trumpers/Qanoners have ever needed is an enemy and an echo chamber. They'll never run out of enemies, but maybe if enough echo chambers get torched in this purge their influence will be reduced and they'll fall out of view of the easily manipulated generations worse equipped to deal with the internet
Image

Image

Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be

User avatar
Grazyn
 
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:01 am
Byond Username: Grazyn

Re: Rip trump

Postby Grazyn » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:42 pm #587144

Rustledjimm wrote:The funny thing is you say they'll follow Trump no matter what but on thedonald after Trump asked them to go home I saw a few comments saying "why is he acting like a cuck? This is bigger than him and if he turns on us we will get him too" and shit along those lines.

This is true. The weird thing is, mods used to pin any Trump tweet, even the most inane, but for some reason any post mentioning the tweet with the call to disperse and "go home in peace" with the video message and everything was actively suppressed (yes twitter removed them afterwards but I'm talking about the 6th)
Thedonald riled up the mob for weeks with explicit calls to violence, cheered the protesters as they were storming the capitol, buried Trump calls to de-escalate, then tried to blame it all on antifa and "glowies"
I really don't understand where they're going with this and how they are gonna spin it after the 20th

User avatar
Rustledjimm
 
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:07 pm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Re: Rip trump

Postby Rustledjimm » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:43 pm #587154

They actually briefly did pin trumps tweet asking people to go home and also the FBI information request for the pipe bomber. What was thedonalds response to these two being pinned?

Mods are compromised.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Image

Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes

User avatar
Rustledjimm
 
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:07 pm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Re: Rip trump

Postby Rustledjimm » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:39 pm #587155

Honestly though, thedonald is at once terrifying and hilarious.

Image

Image
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Image

Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes

chocolate_bickie
 
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:02 pm
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Re: Rip trump

Postby chocolate_bickie » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:29 pm #587157

Americans can't even revolution anymore. Looks like it's time for good old England to take back control of the colonies.

User avatar
wesoda25
 
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:32 pm
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Re: Rip trump

Postby wesoda25 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:42 pm #587159

The unfortunate thing is I can’t laugh off these people as harmless, delusional radicals anymore because now we know they’re actually willing to act

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Rip trump

Postby Timonk » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:25 pm #587164

They are his private militia at this point
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.

Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this


Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image




The pink arrow is always right.

User avatar
cacogen
 
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:27 am
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: Rip trump

Postby cacogen » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:52 pm #587168

wesoda25 wrote:The unfortunate thing is I can’t laugh off these people as harmless, delusional radicals anymore because now we know they’re actually willing to act

Yeah the obvious occurred to me that Trump legitimises fringe beliefs and brings them into the spotlight instead of allowing people to ignore those who hold them. Without Trump we wouldn't have had somebody like Hillary Clinton publicly denouncing Pepe the meme frog.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Rip trump

Postby Timonk » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:54 pm #587170

Remember that the author of pepe killed him because he was alt right
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.

Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this


Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image




The pink arrow is always right.

User avatar
Rustledjimm
 
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:07 pm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Re: Rip trump

Postby Rustledjimm » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:21 pm #587916

When's the crab rave start?
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Image

Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Rip trump

Postby Timonk » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:05 pm #587932

now
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.

Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this


Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image




The pink arrow is always right.

User avatar
Rohen_Tahir
 
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:00 pm
Location: Chungus planet
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Re: Rip trump

Postby Rohen_Tahir » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:03 pm #587936


chocolate_bickie
 
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:02 pm
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Re: Rip trump

Postby chocolate_bickie » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:10 am #588055

4363 covid deaths yesterday, Biden should step down immediately for his incompetence.

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users