Space Pigeons

A place to record your ideas for the game.

Pigeon?

Yes
86%
No
14%

Total votes: 14

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Space Pigeons

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #608852

We have mice and rats. They dither about in maintenance causing power outages and giving assistants something to smash and lizards something to eat. I propose we add space pigeons: pigeons evolved to be able to fly through space and survive a vacuum. Space pigeons will flutter about the station cooing and be attracted to objects of art, such as statues and paintings. They will roost there and begin shitting. This encourages assistants to kill them. This also gives the janitor something to clean if people aren't bleeding all over the station. This also ALSO gives the chef a ready source of meat to create squab, a delicious fancy meal that both humans and lizards can enjoy. Also, capture a pigeon's love by feeding it and you can attach pieces of paper to it and send it to another department on the station, in case PDA bombs result in everyone turning off their messenger and telecomms are down.
Helios
Byond Username: Shodansbreak

Re: Space Pigeons

Post by Helios » #608872

I agree, but Pigeons should mostly fly into shuttle engines, and force them to make a water landing on the Hudson River.
BokehSynapsid
Byond Username: BokehSynapsid

Post by BokehSynapsid » #609169

i think this is a coo idea
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #609179

The idea of having to be on the lookout for pigeons above you in a space station sounds hilarious to me.