Word block list

General SS13 Chat
FatalFrog
Byond Username: FatalFrog

Word block list

Post by FatalFrog » #627782

Look, I'm not gonna be a puritan, but I am pro option... So, in my opinion, there should be a list where you can block words you don't want to read on Space Station 13, like a light example being Slurs, while a heavier one, and one that I would personally use, being Swearing.
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Re: Word block list

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #627785

Personally, I'm not a big fan of running into the word "skibidabasegsewzg" mostly because I don't think it's anything anyone would reasonably say. Many people would say it's the dumbest thing they have ever heard.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #627875

skibidabasegsewzg
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #627994

Itseasytosee2me wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:22 am Personally, I'm not a big fan of running into the word "skibidabasegsewzg" mostly because I don't think it's anything anyone would reasonably say. Many people would say it's the dumbest thing they have ever heard.
stroke rp
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #627995

Ski-bi dibby dib yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub
(I'm the Scatman)
Yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub
Ba-da-ba-da-ba-be bop bop bodda bope
Bop ba bodda bope
Be bop ba bodda bope
Bop ba bodda
Ba-da-ba-da-ba-be bop ba bodda bope
Bop ba bodda bope
Be bop ba bodda bope
Bop ba bodda bope
Living God

Extraordinary Person

massa
Byond Username: Massa100

Post by massa » #628006

FatalFrog wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:40 am Look, I'm not gonna be a puritan, but I am pro option... So, in my opinion, there should be a list where you can block words you don't want to read on Space Station 13, like a light example being Slurs, while a heavier one, and one that I would personally use, being Swearing.
are you sure you're in the right universe man? you should watch a nat geo documentary because reality goes about 10000x harder than you seem to be taking it.

you really want to show up on what was once a 4chan server and personally censor slurs and swear words just for you?
:donut2: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :donut2: